Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fire-Us RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:29 pm

[ LOL]
" That doesn't answer my question," Fox says, getting quite annoyed. " Where did you get food? Water? An animal could EASILY kill you."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:31 pm

[Now your making it harder xD]

"I...I don't know" River says honestly. "It's all a blur to me"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Clever was outside listening into their conversation behind a shabby old tree,she was tired of listening to them go back and forth so she stepped out from behind the tree and huffed ''Stop being so snobby to the poor 5 year old!You don't know what she's been through''! Clever scolded.She walked up to the little girl and bent down,so they were exactly the same height.''Hi,little one.My name is Clever'' she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:59 pm

River looks up at Clever, her eyes bloodshot. "Hi" She says.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Fox put her hands on her hips, furring her eyebrows. " SHUT UP!" She yelled, pointing to the little girl. " She's not innocent!"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Clever turned her head so she was facing Fox ''You've known each other,for like what 5.4 minutes and your already judging people?I thought I taught you better'' Clever teased,she smiled at River,''You can live with us,theres a few spare rooms and plenty of food,me and Fox will take very good care of you'' she said with a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Fox's mouth opened wide, as she stared at Clever in shock.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:04 pm

''Right,Fox'' Clever said looking at Fox,I cheekily smiled at Fox and turned back around.''Okay,we should get going its getting pretty dark'' I said looking at the now darkening sky,also hearing wolf howling around the area.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:51 pm

River crawls over to Clever and tugs on her shirt to get her attention. "Do you live in that house over there?" She asks, pointing in the direction to the worn-down house.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:56 pm

" Yeah, we all do." Fox said, quite annoyed at the fact that Clever had aloud this little girl into their territory. " She pulled her knife out of the crusty bark of the oak tree behind her, and tucked it into her leather belt pocket. A slight rain began to fall, and soon she was soaked and freezing. She was wearing nothing but a red tank top and a pair of denim shorts with some worn down sneakers, and now her long, red hair was soaking wet.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:05 pm

''Yea hun we do'' Clever said smiling,she bent down and put her arms under River's shoulder.Signaling if she can carry her to the 'worn down' house as what River calls it.Clever's hair was a dirty blonde,and now soaking wet.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:14 pm

Fox began to run through the rain; She was quite the fast runner. Unfortunately, the mud was getting thicker and harder to run in, and her feet would get stuck. So, she got down on her belly and dragged herself through the mud, looking up only when she was in-front of the " worn-down" house.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:21 pm

[Well, how ironic! It's now raining where I live xD]

River's blue hair was now soaking wet from the rain. River looks up at Clever and smiles, but it was hard to keep her eyes open.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:39 pm

When she finally reached the house, Fox pulled herself out of the mud and quickly ran up the porch. She opened the creaky door, but before entering she yelled at Clever and River. " I'm leaving the door unlocked!" She exclaimed, Then entered the house, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:47 pm

Clever smiled and picked River up,and jogged towards the house.She heard Fox saying she left the door unlocked so she yelled back ''We'll Do''! running towards the house.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:50 pm

((( I'm thinking of creating another character )))

River holds tightly onto Clever by clinging to the front of her shirt. Her skin was getting wet from the rain.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Clever smiled ''Where here sweetie'' Clever said softly letting River down and closing the door behind her.She locked it,closing the shades and double locking the door,once again.

((Can't there be like these,cannibal things that come to like take or try to capture the people during the night?It'll add more action to the story in my opinion.))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:23 pm

((( as long as you keep the 'blood and gore' at a PG-13 level, I'm fine with it )))

River looks around the house. She crawls over to a couch that was covered with blankets. She crawls onto the couch and wraps herself up in a blanket. The blanket feels warm and fuzzy. River giggles softly and pulls the blanket over her head.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:27 pm

Fox makes her way to her small, clogged room, and climbs onto her creaky bed. She sits down, wrapping the cover around her, but the blanket is soon damp so she gets up and changes her clothes. Then, she braids her long, red hair, and makes her way downstairs. She feeds the fire some wood, then goes into the kitchen. She prepares three bowls of oatmeal; One for Clever, One for herself, and one for River. " Eat up." She says.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:33 pm

River just stares at the bowl of oatmeal. She never really ate anything that looked like this since her sister died. She never used forks and spoons, either. She touches the oatmeal. "What is this?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:34 pm

Before stuffing her face with a spoonful of oatmeal, Fox stops. " You don't know what this is?" She was confused. " It's called oatmeal. It's really good; Eat some. It's hot and warms up your body."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:42 pm

River just keeps on touching the oatmeal. She picks up a spoon, gets a spoonful, and puts it in her mouth. Her eyes widened and she smiles.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Fox lets out a concerned laugh, then smiles. " Isn't it good?" She asks, Stuffing her face with it. " Tastes even better with fresh fruits. I'll go chop some up. I'll be right back, right now you just enjoy your oatmeal!" Fox gets up and wanders into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:18 pm

River stuffs her mouth with another spoonful. This was the best thing she has ever tasted in awhile! Her face was getting all dirty from the oatmeal.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:31 pm

Fox carefully pulled out a bowl of strawberries from the fridge, and sliced them. Then, she prepared two more bowls of oatmeal, and sprinkled some strawberries inside, and left some in a small bowl. She took the food back into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire-Us RP   Fire-Us RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire-Us RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next