Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]]

Go down 
+3
Roc Hijohshiki
o
Queen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]] Empty
PostSubject: One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]]   One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:38 pm

Okay well, today was actually one of my worst Grade 6 days. You know why? Well, because A, my best friend and I got splashed with milk. B, I missed half of my French class cleaning and we were doing a PowerPoint project.

But there were some good sides in it. Here's my story.

--

So it started like any other normal school day, we got into the bus went to school and etc. But when lunch recess happened everything got wrong.

At lunch recess everyone was just playing around like a normal person would do. My friend and I was running to the milk carton that had chocolate milk in it, but just when we arrived to it the milk splatted all over the side of my clothes, hair and glasses, and I was wearing one of my favorite outfits. But I didn't see what happened since my glasses were covered with milk. And just after recess my best friend and I had to go to the washroom and clean our clothes, hair, and faces. We smelled like milk. ;^; So when that happened we missed half of our French class, it was horrible. :c

Then after a while that day school was over. I headed to my friend's house for babysitting and when my Mom called I just noticed we were going to have our pictures taken for personal reasons. But luckily, they were only taking pictures of our shoulders to waist.

When I got home I immediately took a shower, did my Math homework, then the story lands at this event.

But the good sides of it was I got my babysitting pay, got to eat KFC, and finally feel clean and not dirty. c:
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]]   One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:03 am

oh dear, that must have been awful! i'm so sorry you got milk all over you. i've had bad days like that, too. but kfc is really good!
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]]   One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:11 am

I felt bad for you when you got milk splashed on you and when you missed half of your French class, but I always follow this quote: "When bad things happen to you, good things will come." (don't know who it's by though) At least you got money from babysitting and got to eat at KFC!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]]   One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:24 am

It was be awful to have milk all over you. And missing half of French class? O; and at least you went to go eat KFC <3 anyways I hope you feel better c;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]]   One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:49 am

Omg that sucks. Once I had to skip 20 minutes if ceramics because I had to help a girl. It was really frustrating.
Hope that won't happen today.
Back to top Go down
Infected
New Fantagian
Infected

PostSubject: Re: One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]]   One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:05 pm

Smelling like milk sounds horrible ._.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]]   One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:41 pm

That sounds horrible except the twist at the end =3 Theres always a good ending to a bad story!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]]   One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:48 pm

that must of have been bad. but it could be worse. i mean, think about the glass half full insted of half empty. what did you get at kfc?

also, are you in privet school? im not. in my elamentry school, we had recesss. now in middle school, we have study hall. (sorry i just wonderd)
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]]   One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Thanks guys. ;] I'm clean now. The KFC was delicious.

And Squirtle, I'm in a Catholic Elementary School.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]]   One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of my worst Grade 6 days. :c - [[ Oct 1, 2012, Monday ]]
Page 1 of 1