Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Glasses

Go down 
+13
Christmas Sock
Sakuya Izayoi
SilverBell
Silver
Rufistar
Seychelles
Harry
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Abstract
Lord Voldemort
Wizzy
oKiwiwolfo
mich
17 posters
AuthorMessage
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:27 pm

Well, today I was squinting at the TV and I realized that, a moment later. Then I felt like my eyesight wasn't so good, since I couldn't really see the board at school clearly, when the person next to me could. So I told my dad that I think I needed glasses. So he and my mom said that they'll take me to the eye doctor on Monday to get my eyes checked. Thanks, I just need your advice. :3

Last edited by Muffinnnnn on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
oKiwiwolfo
Junior Fantagian
oKiwiwolfo

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:35 pm

I think your eyes are probably just strained. I myself don't have glasses but if this is happened so sudden then I just think you should rest your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:37 pm

don't worry! i have glasses

but i went to Walmart,and i got my glasses 2 years ago.
its no worry they won't hurt you, idk but i went to Walmart to get my glasses so it might be different from your glasses. they did this to me 1.they had to clean my eye ( they put air in it )
2.they did an eye check up on me
3.i got my glasses! Smile

its no worry trust me they won't hurt you, but i don't have any advice
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:38 pm

My sister has glasses and it's fine.

They make you go in a room/office and you sit in this big chair and they put this BIG metal black thing in front of you, it looks like a high-tech pair of binoculars. You put your eyes in it and they tell you to look at letters and words and sometimes pictures with a little caption, in this machine there are prescription lenses, and they change them to check if you can see or not.. It doesn't hurt, but they might put eye drops in your eye and that stings for a couple seconds (like an eyelash)
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Thank you! :3 and @oKiwiwolfo Well actually, my eyes have been like this for a long time, but I didn't have the nerve to say it until last night, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:42 pm

< Having glasses is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
You may have to change them every 2/3 years since they lose their "touch" or use eventually.

You can always get contacts if you don't feel comfortable with them, but they are really nice to use. I heard having big glasses/colorful glasses on the frame is the style for glasses now a-days. Choose carefully I guess. xD

And make sure you put them in a place you won't lose them or won't drop them, because this happens to people, like me, a lot lol.

And I first got them at 6 I think, I don't exactly remember, probably earlier.

Edit: OHH and the first day or two you may feel a bit over-whelmed and/or dizzy. Not dizzy dizzy, but you'll feel odd, it happens.

Last edited by Abstract on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:43 pm

I needed glasses a while ago but I was scared of telling my parents, but it got to the point that I couldn't stand that I have to copy off my friend's notes from the board. Once you got them, you feel better, knowing that you can see things perfectly now. At first it's hard to adapt the concept that you have glasses, but once you get used to them it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:51 pm

I don't have glasses, but my sister does. When she got hers, they took her to this room-thing. They examined her eyes and made her read some letters. Then she got her glasses (:
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:58 pm

It's not that bad but you may feel weird wearing the glasses. Me and my other friend alternate with our glasses. Since I'm far-sighted I don't really use mine unless I need to read the board.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:09 pm

They hurt your brain. By boring you to death.

I want contacts, though. I hate glasses. >:L

And also, you don't have to wear them all the time. I only wear mine in class and take them off at lunch. I don't wear them at all for the rest of the non-school day.
Back to top Go down

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Glasses are nice to have. I think they feel comfy and are cute. Also they help quite a bit.
You don't have to wear them 24/7 only when you need them
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:17 pm

It's not bad at all I got glasses last year I was so worried but the doctors are super nice and they will tell you everything. Trust me it's really no big deal and also it adds to your style.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Glasses aren't bad. Eventually you start feeling a little off without them. I love my glasses, they help a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Sakuya Izayoi
Regular Fantagian
Sakuya Izayoi

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:27 pm

I gotta get glasses too. One of my eyes are doing all the work.
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:56 pm

They aren't so bad you know. My sister had them for 5 years now. She wears contacts to this day (forever, she says.) I used to think I needed glasses when I was 5 because I used to mix my lowercase B's with lowercase D. But it was just my crazy mind. Get an eye check. How old are you? If you are at a age to get contacts get some. You never know your eyes are just strained..
Back to top Go down
Violet
Junior Fantagian
Violet

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:07 am

Getting glasses is not too bad, I got them over the summer. When your at the eye doctor they may ask for some info if your new there, and then you have to wait for them to call your name, then sit in a chair, and they will have these random numbers up and ask you what they are. After that they will make you look into this thing to take a picture of your eyes I think and then in this other thing and they will unexpectidly blow air into your eyes. After that you will then go into this room with a huge chair and stuff and this is where they can find out which lenses you need. When that was over with I got to choose which glasses I wanted and then come back after like an hour to pick them up. When I put my glasses on I kind of felt dizzy and if everything was 3D so yeah. The 3D feeling was kind of cool. It will go away soon though.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:08 am

I have glasses and wear them 24.7, last night I fell asleep w/ them on my face. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:32 am

glasses are nice they're comfortable and depending on the ones you get can actually make you look better (in my case they just make me look even more nerdY!!!! w/e though)! if you want to not have them, thoguh, get contacts. i only use them for cosplay since i dont really like them but yeah!! it doesnt hurt at all, the only thing that hurts is putting the contacts on a little bit?? im actually really surprised no one has mentioned it yet
good luck!!
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:17 am

Jaylee-o-Lantern wrote:
They aren't so bad you know. My sister had them for 5 years now. She wears contacts to this day (forever, she says.) I used to think I needed glasses when I was 5 because I used to mix my lowercase B's with lowercase D. But it was just my crazy mind. Get an eye check. How old are you? If you are at a age to get contacts get some. You never know your eyes are just strained..
12. :3 But I don't think my eyes are strained because like I said, it's been like this for a very long time..Since last year in September, I think.
And thank you everyone! I think I'll just stick with glasses, no contacts. <3
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:20 am

Glasses are sweet. <3
I love mine. I have my glasses since April this year. I've had two eyesight checks this year. The first time I was with a big pair of mechanical glasses that were used to test my eyesight. The next time they put drops in my eyes to make my pupils grow like at night, it hurt a little first, and it made my eyesight strange, blurry and things looked like if there were two of them. It made me dizzy, but after I got it checked, it was better. Still, my eyes were sensible to light and it burned. A few hours later, I was okay.
Not tryng to scare you..
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

Glasses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glasses   Glasses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glasses
Page 1 of 1