Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

best idea ever

Go down 
+10
Daisy
Abstract
Snow
Lord Voldemort
Rufistar
Sakuya Izayoi
Squirtle
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Roc Hijohshiki
peabody2
14 posters
AuthorMessage
peabody2
New Fantagian
peabody2

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:02 am

What is your best idea ever? What would make you the happiest Fantagian in the whole world that Fantage has not yet done? bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:42 am

I would stop all of the people saying innapropriate things, have high tech security, and make everything in shops made for everybody. These are what would make me the happiest Fantagian in the world (Then again, there is no such thing as a game that is perfect).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:34 am

That things on Fantage aren't as expensive, and more items that are actually decent are released for non-members. Now I don't mean forget about the membership privilege, but just maybe put something that will please the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
peabody2
New Fantagian
peabody2

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:56 pm

Any ex-premiums on here? What made you cancel your membership?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 2:05 pm

I would say better animating.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sakuya Izayoi
Regular Fantagian
Sakuya Izayoi

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:37 pm

I would make every new item in le shop and stellar shop around 700 or so.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:54 pm

squirtle's Halloween wrote:
I would say better animating.

Ditto.

But you know all your ideas for Fantage? Other games already have em. Glitch beats all (not that I'm obbsesed, it's just a very creative game).
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Yeah, glitch had pretty good animating. Though it's so confusing. You walk around and earn medals for.. nothing.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:48 am

More prettier clothes for nons!
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:02 am

Updating the Creature Arena.

Finding a way for our closet to not lag.

Having a better limit to how much people can be in a certain place (since it lags for some people)

Get rid of that judge that judges our clothing. D:<

A setting in which we can have Fantage dark or bright

Quality levels. (Low, medium, high.)

A chest that can hold a limited amount of items in it.

Having a mod in most of the servers (especially White Seal.)

Letting us have two houses or more (or bringing nons another house)

In my opinion: get rid of the boat at the beach. I used to make a bunch of cafes until it came along.) Actually, we already had a "cafe", they could have added another cafe next to it or make it bigger

Making a way to have Fantagians sit!!

The Photo Album photo limit should increase soon.

Keep the places the way they are, omg. D:

Letting us sponsor our own drawings/animations/recolors in some kind of gallery (I would love that)

Those pet things we can add to ourselves make life so laggy (well, for some people)

In my opinion: Stop making movies. The animation is okay, most people don't even listen, etc

Making that mailing/letter/rating system better. It would be so cool to send mails to another person in another server who's your friend. Very Happy

Edit: If you aren't going to make better looking clothing, or furniture, or anything for the nons, at least let them be more acceptable! There are some nons who have been trying to participate in Fantage games and have been here for years and can never win anything or only have clothing for them.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:13 pm

i will put more clothes and make it little cheaper and make a game that can have easy starts to get and if it gets the highest score it will be given a ecoins Very Happy right?! and then i will make a rule that no snobbing to non members if your a members or else youll get ban for 2days.. bwhahahha.. i am so strict Very Happy..
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Miku wrote:
i will put more clothes and make it little cheaper and make a game that can have easy starts to get and if it gets the highest score it will be given a ecoins Very Happy right?! and then i will make a rule that no snobbing to non members if your a members or else youll get ban for 2days.. bwhahahha.. i am so strict Very Happy..
This.
But I would add and change something! You'll get banned for a few hours if you're acting mean to anyone. Not just members to non.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Muffinnnnn wrote:
Miku wrote:
This.
But I would add and change something! You'll get banned for a few hours if you're acting mean to anyone. Not just members to non.

yeah yeah.. bwhahaha.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
i am ugly
Expert Fantagian
i am ugly

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:40 pm

I would make everything cheaper and get rid of membership(so that using gems in orion's rare finds would let mixing be unlimited)and would release more items and whatnot.
An maybe I would make games give you more stars.and bring back the vintage shop(but the trading place would still be up)
There's so much more I can think of but I can't right now.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:50 am

Abstract wrote:
Updating the Creature Arena.

Finding a way for our closet to not lag.

Having a better limit to how much people can be in a certain place (since it lags for some people)

Get rid of that judge that judges our clothing. D:<

A setting in which we can have Fantage dark or bright

Quality levels. (Low, medium, high.)

A chest that can hold a limited amount of items in it.

Having a mod in most of the servers (especially White Seal.)

Letting us have two houses or more (or bringing nons another house)

In my opinion: get rid of the boat at the beach. I used to make a bunch of cafes until it came along.) Actually, we already had a "cafe", they could have added another cafe next to it or make it bigger

Making a way to have Fantagians sit!!

The Photo Album photo limit should increase soon.

Keep the places the way they are, omg. D:

Letting us sponsor our own drawings/animations/recolors in some kind of gallery (I would love that)

Those pet things we can add to ourselves make life so laggy (well, for some people)

In my opinion: Stop making movies. The animation is okay, most people don't even listen, etc

Making that mailing/letter/rating system better. It would be so cool to send mails to another person in another server who's your friend. Very Happy

Edit: If you aren't going to make better looking clothing, or furniture, or anything for the nons, at least let them be more acceptable! There are some nons who have been trying to participate in Fantage games and have been here for years and can never win anything or only have clothing for them.

I wouldn't get rid of membership, just make it less expensive and everything else Abstract said
Back to top Go down
peabody2
New Fantagian
peabody2

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:37 pm

Well, getting rid of membership is not an option since without it nothing could get made. Razz
Any old Fantagians on here that are ex-premium? What made you quit?

Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:38 pm

i will game all gems free to use for nons and mems
Back to top Go down
OwOCookies
New Fantagian
OwOCookies

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:36 am

mine would have to be members being able to make their own items LOLOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/OwOCookies
Sponsored content

best  idea ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: best idea ever   best  idea ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best idea ever
Page 1 of 1