Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vocaloid RP!~

Go down 
+11
i am ugly
Primrose
Snow
Harry
emiko
Squirtle
Cherry
Roc Hijohshiki
Lord Voldemort
alex
SilverBell
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Hey guys are you excited to start the Vocaloid RP? We have a butt load of apps so why not start now?
I put these here for you guys to keep in mind.
If you haven't joined, don't worry you still have a chance!

If you want another character, you're gonna wait until tomrow when I say you can because we need to give a chance to everyone!
Story:
Rules, you need to read this before you start role playing or APPs:
List of Characters, feel free to say one not on the list. Don't tell me I forgot someone.:

I'll let you guys start because I'm lazy right now. Need motivation. Remember we are in an old abandoned computer. Have fun~!

Last edited by Clockwork Nightmare on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Aoki wondered where the other vocaloids were. Maybe we could do something that's actually fun! She decided to get them all together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
alex
alex

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:07 pm

((wait, if we're in a computer does that mean that there's like no life-like things? it's just a computer with files. no places or grass or anything?? uvu))
Back to top Go down

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:09 pm

((Si, unless if there was an icon with grass derp))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:10 pm

(YEah, but we are going to bust out of the computer soon)

Lily was in the middle of making a new song, then she was shut down. She woke up 3 months later to find herself older, un-used and cold. She slept through her 15th birthday. She looked for the other vocaloids, ``Oliver.. LenÉ`` You guys thereÉ`` she asked.
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:11 pm

"......uh... W-what? Oh my goodness... What just happened?..." *body stands up in limping position* "Where am I? Hey... Why does everything look so much like... 3D? Ow... That explosion did a number on me..." *holds onto a table*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:11 pm

*deleted*

Last edited by Mizu on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:13 pm

((@Swimmer your going too fast! You can't all of a sudden decide that were gonna leave! I mean we are but-))
Neru personally didn't care about the abandonment. Her existence was worthless, she didn't even have her own voice bank. She just hid in her file, grumbling. The internet had shut down a long time ago, so hacking and trolling wouldn't be permitted. She frowned and checked her phone. Its screen was blank.

Last edited by Clockwork Nightmare on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Len opened his eyes and blinked a couple times to get the feel of being open and awake once again. It had been so, so long since he was last used. W-what's going on? I can't seem to remember a thing. Last thing I know was that..I was with Rin..or someone. I just can't seem to function correctly. His memory had gone a bit foggy, and it was currently difficult for him to remember anything. Above him was a blank box, like some sort of weird omen. What could this mean, he wondered. Oh well, if it's important I'll figure it out later.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty

She decided to call Neru first. "Neru? Hi, it's Aoki."
((yes she is calling on her phone))
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:14 pm

SeeU
I was singing a song when everything went dark. I woke up and I heard people talking
"Hello? What just happened?" I said
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:15 pm

((FWI guys we have phone thingys like that))

Her phone suddenly vibrated. Neru, shocked, jumped up for a bit then calmed down. Its was just her phone. Picking it up, oh great it was that 15 cm kid Aoki.
"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Luka was singing. She was enjoying it. She took a break and was closed. Oh, that's a wonder. Master closed me. Well that was tiring, moving my mouth too much, but I won't complain any further..
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:17 pm

He scratched his head. "Who's that?" called an extremely confused Len. The box above him continued to bother him, but there was nothing else to do but ignore it--which only agitated him more. "I wish this stupid box above me would go away. It's bothering me and I don't even know what it says," he said in a quiet whisper. It was nice to hear the other vocaloids talking amongst themselves once more, but he couldn't help but feel lonely. I'll make an effort to go find Rin later. I'm so tired for some reason.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:18 pm

"I'm doing fine, thank you! Anyways, I was thinking maybe we could have a get-together, or a party or something! With all the vocaloids." She wasn't really listening to Neru. This is going to be the best thing in... How long has it been... She racked her brain and got no answer. It doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:20 pm

"You kidding me, that's a stupid idea. Dream on kiddo." She hung up then slammed her phone. Who could stand hearing that kids blabbering all day?
It was extremely annoying. Neru groaned and decided to take, a nap. She couldn't fall asleep for some reason. Seeing her "enemies" at a friendly event seemed not so bad. Hmm maybe she could even try to step on Aoki, that midget.

Last edited by Clockwork Nightmare on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Luka took a drink of water. Its a bit lonely, isn't it? I wonder who else is here?
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:23 pm

"Hey! Neru!" She shouted into the unresponding phone. I'll just call Len instead. Riing, ring, she waited for him to pick up.
((I am choosing randomly))
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:24 pm

SeeU
I saw Luka
"Haii Luka! I wonder why everything went dark awhile ago." I said
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Lily was bored. She picked up her phone and dialed: 555-OLI-VER1 her phone began to beep. She decided to call out to someone, holding her phone against her ear she began to sing. `Neru.. Neru.. Where are you, sweet thing. Come and meet me, we can play and enjoy the bright day``.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty

Teto was just walking around when she saw some other vocaloids making a call. 'Hmm who are they calling?" She thought

(((hehe sorry im not keeping up with the rp good))
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
alex
alex

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty

"I-is anyone there?" Len called hoarsely. I wish I could get out of here. It's so dreadfully dull and boring, and, and..and I wish something exciting would happen for a change! I haven't talked to someone for such a long time. It's so lonely. Loneliness and boredom has been ever present for quite awhile now, surrounding him and binding him to it's will. I wish someone would talk to me, I'm so bored.

All of a sudden, his phone rang. Digging through his pockets to the strange sound, he felt around for it. No, not in the right one. Not in the back one either. There it is! The left one. "Hello?" he asked, not even bothering to see who was calling. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:25 pm

((@Swimmer I'm really confused, you called Oliver but you are talking to Neru?))
Back to top Go down

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Luka heard a voice behind her. She turned around. "Oh SeeU, its nice seeing you again," Luka said, smiling, "Yes, its getting quite odd around here, indeed."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:27 pm

SeeU
"Yes, I wonder where Len and Rin are." I said curling my hair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vocaloid RP!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid RP!~
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next