Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My opinion. [ Mace Please Read ]

Go down 
+19
Bloobu
bluesea
ballet4ever
Jake12
Oliver
Kandi
Valval
Lieah
Jian
Bluerivers1
Vatt
Sakura
KKII
pinkys
S
Lorena
pokeranger
Trash
heartsNARIA
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian
Bloobu

My opinion. [ Mace Please Read ] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My opinion. [ Mace Please Read ]   My opinion. [ Mace Please Read ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:24 am

i guess that explains it then XD everything quite clear now
Back to top Go down
Jake12
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: My opinion. [ Mace Please Read ]   My opinion. [ Mace Please Read ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Mace wrote:
Hearts.

You guys don't understand. Half of these rules are in here (such as personal information) so I won't get banned from Forumotion.

The spam rule. I took out posting games due to spam. Yes, it may not be perfectly spam, but some of those topics got 200 posts a day. That is not fair, because some of the games are 3 word posts. Until forumotion releases a "do not raise post count in this forum" feature, then it will stay locked.

And advertising. This is a forum. I don't want other people going around posting links to their sites, when I'm trying to work on mine. You have a signature to put all the ads you want.

And do you realize no one here as said gay as "homosexual" or "happy". They have been using it as stupid, or even like their swearing.

Yes, I agree Donut's rule about the swear abbreviations are strict, so I will possibly take that out, but I am not allowing "gay".

And Hearts, I really should ban you for this post but I won't.
exactly what i was trying to get thru us's thick skulls
Back to top Go down
http://www.www.com
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian
Jian

PostSubject: Re: My opinion. [ Mace Please Read ]   My opinion. [ Mace Please Read ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Mace wrote:
Hearts.

You guys don't understand. Half of these rules are in here (such as personal information) so I won't get banned from Forumotion.

The spam rule. I took out posting games due to spam. Yes, it may not be perfectly spam, but some of those topics got 200 posts a day. That is not fair, because some of the games are 3 word posts. Until forumotion releases a "do not raise post count in this forum" feature, then it will stay locked.

And advertising. This is a forum. I don't want other people going around posting links to their sites, when I'm trying to work on mine. You have a signature to put all the ads you want.

And do you realize no one here as said gay as "homosexual" or "happy". They have been using it as stupid, or even like their swearing.

Yes, I agree Donut's rule about the swear abbreviations are strict, so I will possibly take that out, but I am not allowing "gay".

ohh so forumotion has it own rules too, i though they didn't

click the eggs plz!

My opinion. [ Mace Please Read ] - Page 3 LZrQMy opinion. [ Mace Please Read ] - Page 3 PbJTMy opinion. [ Mace Please Read ] - Page 3 NXlRMy opinion. [ Mace Please Read ] - Page 3 PL8S
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: My opinion. [ Mace Please Read ]   My opinion. [ Mace Please Read ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Jake12 wrote:
Mace wrote:
Hearts.

exactly what i was trying to get thru us's thick skulls
Wait, what? But Forumotion I guess requires rules for the admins to at least makea forum now. But I think the word "gay" is weird to use.
But it has two meanings.
First Meaning
Gay
Adverb
Having or Showing a Merry, lively mood
Second Meaning
Gay
Noun
A homsexual person
That's there definitions. The first definition is better
Back to top Go down
heartsNARIA
Regular Fantagian
heartsNARIA

PostSubject: Re: My opinion. [ Mace Please Read ]   My opinion. [ Mace Please Read ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Mace wrote:
Hearts.

I see, This explains a lot.
I do know they've been using it as stupid. So what's wrong with allowing it?
And about your thing on advertising, Yes it's nice to put the links in our siggy but i don't see what's wrong with just saying something like 'Hey [ Insert name here ] i know you like [ insert video game name here ] so would you want to join my forum about it?' And give them the link. Not spamming it crazy, Ah well to each his own.

I find some of these things a tad bit stupid but like i said to each his own. Anyways thank you for taking your time to read it and thank you for replying to it in a explaining way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Haruhisuzumiyaftw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My opinion. [ Mace Please Read ]   My opinion. [ Mace Please Read ] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My opinion. [ Mace Please Read ]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3