Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Does level seriously have to matter?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sp00nerism
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-10-12
Location : In the toilet

PostSubject: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:18 am

I hate how people judge people on there levels. I judge people on the way they act. People are like " Why are you in the Cafe, only 1000+ allowed!" It really is sick. I hate how everyone wears the same stuff. Basketball hair, Frisky Hair, Awesome Hair Style ( Boy hair with the goggles ) It really is annoying. I remember when people didn't care about there level. I HONESTLY THINK THAT THIS HAPPENED WHEN THEY RELEASED THE HALL OF FAME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:24 am

Yes I agree. Also in tryouts the person with the highest level always wins or becomes the persons online BFF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:39 am

YES! I hate how girls always need to be blonde with blue eyes and wear the short shorts and green shirt/peace tee with bubble gum, angel wings, cat ears etc... I mean come on, what ever happened to being ORIGINAL? I walk into a room and theres at least like 8 girls who look exactly like that, exactly the same..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4563
Join date : 2010-07-14
Age : 16
Location : (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Somewhere flipping tables

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:48 am

I don't mind leveling up, it helps make a goal on Fantage (Althought I know that Fantage isn't supposed to be a goal-oriented website... I think?). Without levels, Fantage probably would be a bit more boring...... though less judgmental people would be here.
I agree that people need to accept people not for their levels; and yeah, people aren't original with clothing anymore. ;-;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 16
Location : Shmwhere

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:51 am

Mhm..... I like cat ears and bubblegum because they are cute, I wanted bubblegum before it became popular. Anyways, I don't think levels matter unlike how they act. I always get spammed with stickers so they can level up, it is so annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:59 am

❤Kat wrote:
Mhm..... I like cat ears and bubblegum because they are cute, I wanted bubblegum before it became popular. Anyways, I don't think levels matter unlike how they act. I always get spammed with stickers so they can level up, it is so annoying.
Oh yeah, and the stickers! Like, come on. It makes me so mad! One time a girl was doing that to me and she would follow me wherever I went. o.e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sp00nerism
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-10-12
Location : In the toilet

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:03 am

Hall of Fame was a good idea in the beginning. I think it's just used for " Fantage Fame " but I admire the people who have a high level and really dont care. I really didn't know about Civic Princess until the Hall of Fame came out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:36 am

❤Kat wrote:
Mhm..... I like cat ears and bubblegum because they are cute, I wanted bubblegum before it became popular. Anyways, I don't think levels matter unlike how they act. I always get spammed with stickers so they can level up, it is so annoying.
1. I have cat ears and bubblegum! Coincedence? i think not... Hehe jklolz!
2. I don't like that, either! I treat peeps fairly!
3. ikr sticker spam, is, like, the new thing! I don't like it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:40 am

OMG. I so agree. You know how many people try to act sexy and popular? Really, the star cafe is like a highschool drana show.

Boys always wear wavy hair with reindeer antlers and nose, and always say "Hey shmaxay laday FUN"

Girls always wear blonde diva hair with bubblegum and act all sexy in front of the boys.

SERIOUSLY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:41 am

I don't think it should matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:47 am

Marshy wrote:
OMG. I so agree. You know how many people try to act sexy and popular? Really, the star cafe is like a highschool drana show.

Boys always wear wavy hair with reindeer antlers and nose, and always say "Hey shmaxay laday FUN"

Girls always wear blonde diva hair with bubblegum and act all sexy in front of the boys.

SERIOUSLY.
Ohmygosh. Yes. Don't even get me started with the antlers! >.<' And it really annoys me how most of these boys and girls shouldn't even know what the word sexy means because they're little kids. Sometimes our generation really disappoints me.. and I'm 11.. LOL..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:56 am

Dreamer wrote:
Marshy wrote:
OMG. I so agree. You know how many people try to act sexy and popular? Really, the star cafe is like a highschool drana show.

Boys always wear wavy hair with reindeer antlers and nose, and always say "Hey shmaxay laday FUN"

Girls always wear blonde diva hair with bubblegum and act all sexy in front of the boys.

SERIOUSLY.
Ohmygosh. Yes. Don't even get me started with the antlers! >.<' And it really annoys me how most of these boys and girls shouldn't even know what the word sexy means because they're little kids. Sometimes our generation really disappoints me.. and I'm 11.. LOL..


Actually they are teenagers trying to ruin a little kids game. I like the antlers, but they way they use them is just....well...odd...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:58 am

i.k.r. I know, right? I feel ALL of you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:00 am

Squirtle wrote:
Dreamer wrote:
Marshy wrote:
OMG. I so agree. You know how many people try to act sexy and popular? Really, the star cafe is like a highschool drana show.

Boys always wear wavy hair with reindeer antlers and nose, and always say "Hey shmaxay laday FUN"

Girls always wear blonde diva hair with bubblegum and act all sexy in front of the boys.

SERIOUSLY.
Ohmygosh. Yes. Don't even get me started with the antlers! >.<' And it really annoys me how most of these boys and girls shouldn't even know what the word sexy means because they're little kids. Sometimes our generation really disappoints me.. and I'm 11.. LOL..


Actually they are teenagers trying to ruin a little kids game. I like the antlers, but they way they use them is just....well...odd...

Hey I'm a teen Sad
I agree with all of you. Kids should not be talking about sex on a kids game. Its annoying and against the game's policy. They should all be banned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 613
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 16
Location : in bed sleeping

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:03 am

I had the Cool Cat hair before it was popular and then I traded it because I think its ugly. Everyone was yelling at me like "WHY WOULD YOU SELL THAT?!?!" I have purple eyes. I hate the blue eyes. And I dont wear blonde hair. I usually wear the rare owl hair. I like to be original because I know half of those girls only wear that stuff to just try to be popular or to get a BF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:04 am

Squirtle wrote:
Dreamer wrote:
Marshy wrote:
OMG. I so agree. You know how many people try to act sexy and popular? Really, the star cafe is like a highschool drana show.

Boys always wear wavy hair with reindeer antlers and nose, and always say "Hey shmaxay laday FUN"

Girls always wear blonde diva hair with bubblegum and act all sexy in front of the boys.

SERIOUSLY.
Ohmygosh. Yes. Don't even get me started with the antlers! >.<' And it really annoys me how most of these boys and girls shouldn't even know what the word sexy means because they're little kids. Sometimes our generation really disappoints me.. and I'm 11.. LOL..


Actually they are teenagers trying to ruin a little kids game. I like the antlers, but they way they use them is just....well...odd...
Yeah, that is true. *sigh*.. The thing that probably bugs me most though, is that people for some reason want to "date" on a freaking virtual site! You never really know who your "going out" with unless you know them in real life. And you actually think that guy/girl looks cute? Well guess what? They could be an old man sitting in his room, stalking oblivious prey (aka, you.) >:3
Plus, even though their avatar may look cute and all, its a collection of pixels made to look like a person. THAT'S IT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8761
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:09 am

Dreamer wrote:
Squirtle wrote:
Dreamer wrote:
Marshy wrote:
OMG. I so agree. You know how many people try to act sexy and popular? Really, the star cafe is like a highschool drana show.

Boys always wear wavy hair with reindeer antlers and nose, and always say "Hey shmaxay laday FUN"

Girls always wear blonde diva hair with bubblegum and act all sexy in front of the boys.

SERIOUSLY.
Ohmygosh. Yes. Don't even get me started with the antlers! >.<' And it really annoys me how most of these boys and girls shouldn't even know what the word sexy means because they're little kids. Sometimes our generation really disappoints me.. and I'm 11.. LOL..


Actually they are teenagers trying to ruin a little kids game. I like the antlers, but they way they use them is just....well...odd...
Yeah, that is true. *sigh*.. The thing that probably bugs me most though, is that people for some reason want to "date" on a freaking virtual site! You never really know who your "going out" with unless you know them in real life. And you actually think that guy/girl looks cute? Well guess what? They could be an old man sitting in his room, stalking oblivious prey (aka, you.) >:3
Plus, even though their avatar may look cute and all, its a collection of pixels made to look like a person. THAT'S IT.

I totally agree! Most of the guys on fantage are just girls who want to atract more girls because they think it is funny to trick girls into thinking they are guys now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Velocity
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 298
Join date : 2012-10-26
Age : 18
Location : Stark Towers

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:40 am

Levels are levels. They only show your commitment to Fantage yet people think of it as your popularity status based on how high it is. It doesn't make a difference, you won't benefit from constantly trying to level up but lost time or money you may have excessively spent on Fantage from trying to.

Someone should make a Fantage rants post >.>


Last edited by Simplicity on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
i am ugly
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2612
Join date : 2012-09-17
Age : 102
Location : inappropriate joke here

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:50 am

Oh my gosh I agree with all of you.
This happens in like EVERY online game.
I'm so sick of "oh noobz arent allowed here,go away i hate u!1!!!"
Level and looks doesn't have to matter,but how you act does.


Last edited by Mishka on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:00 am

I hate people who only care about level. Its just a stupid NUMBER. I HAVE NOOO IDEA WHYYY PEOPLE LOVE HIGH LEVELS SO DARN MUCH!
And yeah its annoying how ALL of the high level people look the same.
And the dating too -_-

I agree with ALL of you.
Back to top Go down
Rikka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3495
Join date : 2012-03-08
Age : 16
Location : memes

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:08 pm

I dont think the levels matter but its just a award for doing this and that, and I dont like antlers and stuff but I do like cat ears, and stuff like that its just clothes that ppl think look good together! I dont like bb hair or frisky hair but thats just me! ppl like stuff that is animated for who knows why? I want cc hair but im not going to say unless you have cc hair im not going to give you this, I trade with my friends all the time and it doesnt really matter what they give me cuz im just being nice! I wear what I want like some of u ppl but that doesnt mean I cant wear popular stuff, I wear the hat from the pet plc the orange one and glasses and stuff. also if ppl want to level up u can go to a level up my plc its not a scam its where u give stickers to ppl and make each other level up I like to level up cuz I can get items from the level locked items its just fun leveling up! ^wow i wrote a lot lol
anyways I think levels dont matter but ppl just like to have a level cuz they think its an achievement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:28 pm

anna8910 wrote:
I dont think the levels matter but its just a award for doing this and that, and I dont like antlers and stuff but I do like cat ears, and stuff like that its just clothes that ppl think look good together! I dont like bb hair or frisky hair but thats just me! ppl like stuff that is animated for who knows why? I want cc hair but im not going to say unless you have cc hair im not going to give you this, I trade with my friends all the time and it doesnt really matter what they give me cuz im just being nice! I wear what I want like some of u ppl but that doesnt mean I cant wear popular stuff, I wear the hat from the pet plc the orange one and glasses and stuff. also if ppl want to level up u can go to a level up my plc its not a scam its where u give stickers to ppl and make each other level up I like to level up cuz I can get items from the level locked items its just fun leveling up! ^wow i wrote a lot lol
anyways I think levels dont matter but ppl just like to have a level cuz they think its an achievement
That's not what I was talking about, I meant girls who wear all that popular stuff just to get boys is what annoys me. And the sticker level up thing bothers me when some random person just starts giving you their crappy, junk stickers and they spam your sticker pages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:32 pm

Dreamer wrote:
anna8910 wrote:
I dont think the levels matter but its just a award for doing this and that, and I dont like antlers and stuff but I do like cat ears, and stuff like that its just clothes that ppl think look good together! I dont like bb hair or frisky hair but thats just me! ppl like stuff that is animated for who knows why? I want cc hair but im not going to say unless you have cc hair im not going to give you this, I trade with my friends all the time and it doesnt really matter what they give me cuz im just being nice! I wear what I want like some of u ppl but that doesnt mean I cant wear popular stuff, I wear the hat from the pet plc the orange one and glasses and stuff. also if ppl want to level up u can go to a level up my plc its not a scam its where u give stickers to ppl and make each other level up I like to level up cuz I can get items from the level locked items its just fun leveling up! ^wow i wrote a lot lol
anyways I think levels dont matter but ppl just like to have a level cuz they think its an achievement
That's not what I was talking about, I meant girls who wear all that popular stuff just to get boys is what annoys me. And the sticker level up thing bothers me when some random person just starts giving you their crappy, junk stickers and they spam your sticker pages.
Exactly what Dreamer said.
We don't have anything against high levels.
Its just that people only care about high levels on fantage these days and are really shallow.
I have nothing against most clothing, its just that no one is original these days
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 15
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Marshy wrote:
OMG. I so agree. You know how many people try to act sexy and popular? Really, the star cafe is like a highschool drana show.
uh no it's not. the star cafe is like a daycare center, really. high school kids aren't as stupid as the kids on fantage.


and i personally hate the levels. club penguin doesn't do levels at all, and i've found it to be a much more enjoyable game than fantage. the levels and clothing defeat the purpose of the game, so instead of fantage being all about fun, it's all about popularity bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Level doesn't matter to me, when I was kidding I would do all that stuff but now I am like. Why? Did I do that.? Personally I tried making my own style and a bunch of girls went up to me and said "EWWWWWWWW LOOK AT HER CLOTHES!" I felt so mad so I started wearing boring stuff because of how much I was bullied. I like that cool cat hair though I just do but I LOVE THAT BROWN HAIR WITH THAT HAT <3 rather than that boring one. Also I love making nerdy outfits and that's how I me my best friend on their...
Ugh I'm such a talker -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Today at 3:11 am

Back to top Go down
 
Does level seriously have to matter?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Does level seriously have to matter?
» Level 20 or better? Join Cherry Clan!
» Brute with 4 pets at lowest level
» Top 40 clan - looking for high level brutes. Clan D.O.O.M !!!
» Level 1000+ Tournament Matches - **Finals**

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: