Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Does level seriously have to matter?

Go down 
+18
Mr.Noah
Reese
Cefie
Silver
o
dana scully
i am ugly
Velocity
Pancakette
Squirtle
Gabriella
emiko
evan
Cherry
Abstract
dewey decimal system
Snow
sp00nerism
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

Does level seriously have to matter? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Does level seriously have to matter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:18 pm

I like the basketball hair. Among tons of other stuff I saw in the trade and sell shop. Unfortunately, everybody wants millions of stars or ecoins for them and nowhere is a fair offer. It's literally 90% of the shop, clogging it up with people "showing off" what they have. It's annoying. I couldn't care less nor give a moo about what you have, I want to buy stuff, not look at other people's stuff./endrant

@Pancakette I wish I could've gotten the cool cat hair from you.. ;A;

Eh. I guess that once people see somebody wearing it they go all like "ooh, i wanna wear that" and then everybody starts wearing it because it's the hype. I personally like blonde hair and blue eyes, because it's pretty. There's a reason why it's the code for being "sexy". However, I guess it is a bit annoying how everybody wears it. I haven't seen much people wear it, but that's because I'm not social at all.

On-topic now, I like seeing my level as high as it is. Honestly, though, it should be better if it didn't matter. It's kind of like chips. You enjoy eating it, but it's killing you slowly.

Levels give another purpose to Fantage, I suppose. I agree. The Hall of "Fame" is mostly what caused people to start caring and all that.

Right now what I care most about is getting a good deal finally on some hairs that I want but can't have, even though everybody has it, because nobody wants to sell it, only to show it off.

Off-topic again, sorry. :T

Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Does level seriously have to matter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:22 pm

Cefie wrote:
I like the basketball hair. Among tons of other stuff I saw in the trade and sell shop. Unfortunately, everybody wants millions of stars or ecoins for them and nowhere is a fair offer. It's literally 90% of the shop, clogging it up with people "showing off" what they have. It's annoying. I couldn't care less nor give a moo about what you have, I want to buy stuff, not look at other people's stuff./endrant
yes! i agree with u 500% cheers
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Does level seriously have to matter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:22 pm

A lot of boys add me asking to be their one, but i am a non and have a low level. its EXTREMELY ANNOYING

level: 49 50

Last edited by akinabear on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Does level seriously have to matter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:21 pm

now I have 50 dog stickers..... the level thing needs to stahp

my character isn't blonde at all, and if they care about level that much, they are obsessed with fantage... Mad
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Does level seriously have to matter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:52 pm

DoughnutKitten wrote:

my character isn't blonde at all, and if they care about level that much, they are obsessed with fantage... Mad

Yea I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU 100%
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: idk   Does level seriously have to matter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:11 pm

akinabear wrote:
DoughnutKitten wrote:

Yea I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU 100%

yeah it's just a game people!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Does level seriously have to matter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Its true,all those contest the users make they always pick the high levelers ;3 which is stupid & pointless to me.
Back to top Go down
FantasticAge
New Fantagian
FantasticAge

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Does level seriously have to matter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:49 am

You hit the nail on the head when you said it was because of the hall of fame.

The hall of fame made Fantagians care more about level than actually playing the game for fun. "Fame" was determined by level instead of forumers, bloggers, and generally helpful people.

I don't care about level, it's nice to have it high but does not mean you are a 'better' person.

~ Wind ~
Back to top Go down
Surpris3đ
Senior Fantagian
Surpris3đ

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Does level seriously have to matter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:22 am

I feel that users doing tryouts always care about how they look, how they speak and level and Hall of Fame made lots of users finding ways to be a Premium Member, its like they don't care about making friends there. Fantage is a friendly game where people make friends but users just made this like a competition! Also, in every other tryout non members would have no hope because they always lose and the members would win, giving them a thinking of being a premium member. Users care about popularity and level because some got bullied by being a non member. Levels are just a number giving by all the achievements you get
Back to top Go down
John2009
New Fantagian
John2009

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Does level seriously have to matter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:46 pm

I totally agree. Fantage should seriously have disguised admins hide in the star cafe and ban whoever is talking innapropriatly.
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Does level seriously have to matter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:50 pm

John2009 wrote:
I totally agree. Fantage should seriously have disguised admins hide in the star cafe and ban whoever is talking innapropriatly.

Yes thats what they should do! they need mods everywhere in disguise! Or at least not in disguise kind of like cpys and pengable! cuz reporting hardly does anything!
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
laladragon
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Does level seriously have to matter? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:37 pm

I can see your point but for me, fantage sets a goal for me. I am trying to level up because i have a goal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Does level seriously have to matter? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does level seriously have to matter?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2