Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Does level seriously have to matter?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1305
Join date : 2012-06-12
Age : 17
Location : Oh no! I've gone missing. Can you find me?

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:18 pm

I like the basketball hair. Among tons of other stuff I saw in the trade and sell shop. Unfortunately, everybody wants millions of stars or ecoins for them and nowhere is a fair offer. It's literally 90% of the shop, clogging it up with people "showing off" what they have. It's annoying. I couldn't care less nor give a moo about what you have, I want to buy stuff, not look at other people's stuff./endrant

@Pancakette I wish I could've gotten the cool cat hair from you.. ;A;

Eh. I guess that once people see somebody wearing it they go all like "ooh, i wanna wear that" and then everybody starts wearing it because it's the hype. I personally like blonde hair and blue eyes, because it's pretty. There's a reason why it's the code for being "sexy". However, I guess it is a bit annoying how everybody wears it. I haven't seen much people wear it, but that's because I'm not social at all.

On-topic now, I like seeing my level as high as it is. Honestly, though, it should be better if it didn't matter. It's kind of like chips. You enjoy eating it, but it's killing you slowly.

Levels give another purpose to Fantage, I suppose. I agree. The Hall of "Fame" is mostly what caused people to start caring and all that.

Right now what I care most about is getting a good deal finally on some hairs that I want but can't have, even though everybody has it, because nobody wants to sell it, only to show it off.

Off-topic again, sorry. :T

Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 16
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:22 pm

Cefie wrote:
I like the basketball hair. Among tons of other stuff I saw in the trade and sell shop. Unfortunately, everybody wants millions of stars or ecoins for them and nowhere is a fair offer. It's literally 90% of the shop, clogging it up with people "showing off" what they have. It's annoying. I couldn't care less nor give a moo about what you have, I want to buy stuff, not look at other people's stuff./endrant
yes! i agree with u 500% cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:22 pm

A lot of boys add me asking to be their one, but i am a non and have a low level. its EXTREMELY ANNOYING

level: 49 50


Last edited by akinabear on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:21 pm

now I have 50 dog stickers..... the level thing needs to stahp

my character isn't blonde at all, and if they care about level that much, they are obsessed with fantage... Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:52 pm

DoughnutKitten wrote:
now I have 50 dog stickers..... the level thing needs to stahp

my character isn't blonde at all, and if they care about level that much, they are obsessed with fantage... Mad

Yea I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU 100%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: idk   Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:11 pm

akinabear wrote:
DoughnutKitten wrote:
now I have 50 dog stickers..... the level thing needs to stahp

my character isn't blonde at all, and if they care about level that much, they are obsessed with fantage... Mad

Yea I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU 100%

yeah it's just a game people!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Its true,all those contest the users make they always pick the high levelers ;3 which is stupid & pointless to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FantasticAge
New Fantagian


Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:49 am

You hit the nail on the head when you said it was because of the hall of fame.

The hall of fame made Fantagians care more about level than actually playing the game for fun. "Fame" was determined by level instead of forumers, bloggers, and generally helpful people.

I don't care about level, it's nice to have it high but does not mean you are a 'better' person.

~ Wind ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Surpris3đ
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 272
Join date : 2010-12-15
Age : 17
Location : N/A

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:22 am

I feel that users doing tryouts always care about how they look, how they speak and level and Hall of Fame made lots of users finding ways to be a Premium Member, its like they don't care about making friends there. Fantage is a friendly game where people make friends but users just made this like a competition! Also, in every other tryout non members would have no hope because they always lose and the members would win, giving them a thinking of being a premium member. Users care about popularity and level because some got bullied by being a non member. Levels are just a number giving by all the achievements you get
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John2009
New Fantagian


Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:46 pm

I totally agree. Fantage should seriously have disguised admins hide in the star cafe and ban whoever is talking innapropriatly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3495
Join date : 2012-03-08
Age : 16
Location : memes

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:50 pm

John2009 wrote:
I totally agree. Fantage should seriously have disguised admins hide in the star cafe and ban whoever is talking innapropriatly.

Yes thats what they should do! they need mods everywhere in disguise! Or at least not in disguise kind of like cpys and pengable! cuz reporting hardly does anything!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laladragon
New Fantagian


Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:37 pm

I can see your point but for me, fantage sets a goal for me. I am trying to level up because i have a goal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Does level seriously have to matter?   Today at 9:38 am

Back to top Go down
 
Does level seriously have to matter?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Does level seriously have to matter?
» Level 20 or better? Join Cherry Clan!
» Brute with 4 pets at lowest level
» Top 40 clan - looking for high level brutes. Clan D.O.O.M !!!
» Level 1000+ Tournament Matches - **Finals**

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: