Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch? Empty
PostSubject: Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch?   Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Okay, today I was drawing a girl in a sitting position.. Well, sketching really, on SAI. What I do is I make a sketch and then add another layer, and make an Anime Sketch over it, then I just start another layer and do the lines and the inking and junk. Then I delete the sketch layer and anime layer after, and begin making layers for coloring. Anyways, I just realized that I sketch out gingerbread people, which is why I always have to do an anime sketch in a lighter color over-top.. Is there something wrong with this?

uh... yeah, don't judge. Tips anyone?:
I'd like help, and tips.. Mostly from people who draw digitally, have a tablet, or use SAI...
Thanks...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch?   Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:37 pm

I don't see any issues
Idk

Maybe try using a thinner brush or sketching on paper and upload it on the computer
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch?   Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Well I don't sketch or anything lol I just randomly start drawing.
Which is probably why I suck at it, lol..
If that's how you draw, and that's how you do your best work, just keep doing it that way. I don't see a problem with it at all.
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch?   Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:46 pm

I have a few tips:

1.) sketch with a lighter brush

2.) Make the face look like its a real face and not just a smiley

Last edited by akinabear on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch?   Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Uh... I don't have a scanner that's working at my house. So.. Yeah, but that would be a wonderful idea!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch?   Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Dead~Seas wrote:
Uh... I don't have a scanner that's working at my house. So.. Yeah, but that would be a wonderful idea!
Use a camera or something. I sketh on the computer but I upload pictures on my phone when it's in pencil
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch?   Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:16 pm

You should try sketching traditionally then start the drawing on PC & if your making an anime person in sitting position...Just don't make the eyes and the smiley like that,it looks like a little ginger bread person (: Anyway,yea.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch?   Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:14 pm

i think it's your heads?? the head here is very round, and humans don't have perfectly round heads. make sure you're including a jawbone, and not just making the head a circle. for example,

sorry the picture is jpeg:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch?   Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch?
Page 1 of 1