Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fantage Rants

Go down 
+18
Mr.Noah
evan
Snow
Pancakette
Rufistar
Yukari San
alex
Silver
Squirtle
Velocity
Nightmare Dreamer
aimi
SilverBell
o
Usui
Wizzy
Gabriella
Cefie
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

Fantage Rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:06 pm

I hate how fantage is one of those games where you try so hard on games and get so little stars and everything costs about 1000 ★s.

Webkinz is one of those games too.

And I don't think fantage is fun by the way, hop.
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:13 pm

I hate how all the "cool" people on fantage are only there to make people jealous. Have you guys noticed that all of the members (Well 80%) are super rude? Idk. Maybe once my membership runs out imma quit or at least make some non member friends but what really amazes me is that... (This is going to be long and some parts I might get mad. So if any of these things occur just try to ignore it) People are people. Members and non members dont change that. I have no clue why non members are much nicer the members. Maybe its because members think that they have more access to everything so they have the right to boss people around and act like they own everything. REALITY CHECK. THIS IS A ONLINE GAME. NOT SEEING WHO IS MORE PROPER FOR THE QUEEN AND WHO WEARS BETTER CLOTHES. LIKE WHO CARES? I KNOW I DONT. IF YOU ACTING LIKE THIS PEOPLE JUST THINK OF YOU AS A SLOB AND A GOODIE TWO SHOES. PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO LAY OFF BECAUSE ITS JUST GETTING OUT OF CONTROL. Sorry about that but a lot of you will agree with that. Anyways im getting off topic. I think fantage should just ban people if they put "fun" or "jjjj" because even though your saying those things, your probably meaning it in a dirty or mean way. And people think just because they make the "dirty" words show while using this method they think they are cool and this brings me back to what I just ranted about. Well. I have said my part.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:14 pm

I hate the trade and sell.
Back to top Go down
Yukari San
Regular Fantagian
Yukari San

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Pancakette wrote:
I hate how all the "cool" people on fantage are only there to make people jealous. Have you guys noticed that all of the members (Well 80%) are super rude? Idk. Maybe once my membership runs out imma quit or at least make some non member friends but what really amazes me is that... (This is going to be long and some parts I might get mad. So if any of these things occur just try to ignore it) People are people. Members and non members dont change that. I have no clue why non members are much nicer the members. Maybe its because members think that they have more access to everything so they have the right to boss people around and act like they own everything. REALITY CHECK. THIS IS A ONLINE GAME. NOT SEEING WHO IS MORE PROPER FOR THE QUEEN AND WHO WEARS BETTER CLOTHES. LIKE WHO CARES? I KNOW I DONT. IF YOU ACTING LIKE THIS PEOPLE JUST THINK OF YOU AS A SLOB AND A GOODIE TWO SHOES. PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO LAY OFF BECAUSE ITS JUST GETTING OUT OF CONTROL. Sorry about that but a lot of you will agree with that. Anyways im getting off topic. I think fantage should just ban people if they put "fun" or "jjjj" because even though your saying those things, your probably meaning it in a dirty or mean way. And people think just because they make the "dirty" words show while using this method they think they are cool and this brings me back to what I just ranted about. Well. I have said my part.

Ikr.
Rufistar wrote:
I hate how fantage is one of those games where you try so hard on games and get so little stars and everything costs about 1000 ★s.

Now Webkinz is a free website so anyone can join with out buying a Webkinz. I bet Fantage is gonna turn like Foopets or Club Penguin where everything is for members and non members get nothing. (You cant join Foopets with out buying club foo.)
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:20 pm

Quote :
Now Webkinz is a free website so anyone can join with out buying a Webkinz. I bet Fantage is gonna turn like Foopets or Club Penguin where everything is for members and non members get nothing. (You cant join Foopets with out buying club foo.)

Omg. I used to play FooPets ALL the time. It was like the best game ever. I log on and in order for me to play I need to pay. Thats just plain out stupid.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Osaka~ wrote:
Pancakette wrote:

Ikr.
Rufistar wrote:

No, no, I didn't mean that. I meant how you play a game like Ant Mania (inside webkinz) and only get 5 kinzcash and a bed for your pet costs about 600.
Back to top Go down
Yukari San
Regular Fantagian
Yukari San

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Pancakette wrote:
Quote :

Omg. I used to play FooPets ALL the time. It was like the best game ever. I log on and in order for me to play I need to pay. Thats just plain out stupid.
Yeah, $5.00 to join a game? I dont think so. They also suspended alot of free accounts when they became pay to play.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:39 pm

1. I HATE when fellow members act all sexy and stuff. They, like, get all over a boy! Itz gross!
2. Families? Grow up!!!
3. i don't want a one! They annoy you and fake make out with you! and other inappropriate action!(Yes, 1 action!)
4. Trade and Sell has the BIGGEST ripoffs in town! Go frack yourselves!
5. Bob gives meh, like, 2 stars for limited costumes. WHO DOES THAT!?!?
6. Sticker Spam. Why you hate meh so?
7. I'm STILL waiting for my monthly! COME!
8. Fantage has to be faster. it has LAG, i tell you!
9. They never listen to our complaints. Not even Beta-Testers!
10. Blah. Dunno what else to say. YOUR COSTUMES ARE HORRIBLE! ME NEED VOCALOID!
NOT FRACK-LOVE TWILIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Yukari San
Regular Fantagian
Yukari San

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Mayu wrote:
1. I HATE when fellow members act all sexy and stuff. They, like, get all over a boy! Itz gross!
2. Families? Grow up!!!
3. i don't want a one! They annoy you and fake make out with you! and other inappropriate action!(Yes, 1 action!)
NOT FRACK-LOVE TWILIGHT!
^
This.
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Mayu wrote:
2. Families? Grow up!!!
NOT FRACK-LOVE TWILIGHT!

LOL.
It made me laugh. I completely agree, especially the costumes and trade and sell shop thing.

About the lag - I used my mom's computer once, it's kind of new but from last year.
I swear.
FASTEST. THING. EVER. (on Fantage)
My inventory loaded in like seconds. And I have a huge inventory.
The front page animation went through their thing in like 1 second. Heck, I didn't even know it had an animation until I went on my mom's computer.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Cefie wrote:
Mayu wrote:
2. Families? Grow up!!!
NOT FRACK-LOVE TWILIGHT!

LOL.
It made me laugh. I completely agree, especially the costumes and trade and sell shop thing.

About the lag - I used my mom's computer once, it's kind of new but from last year.
I swear.
FASTEST. THING. EVER. (on Fantage)
My inventory loaded in like seconds. And I have a huge inventory.
The front page animation went through their thing in like 1 second. Heck, I didn't even know it had an animation until I went on my mom's computer.
About the lag thing- that is my brother. He doesn't have a fracking iMac like me! It's so fast!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Mayu wrote:
2. Families? Grow up!!!
NOT FRACK-LOVE TWILIGHT!
THIS IS SO TRUE! I am just agreeing with everything here.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:20 pm

Clockwork Nightmare wrote:
Mayu wrote:
2. Families? Grow up!!!
NOT FRACK-LOVE TWILIGHT!

"YOUR COSTUMES ARE HORRIBLE! ME NEED VOCALOID!
NOT FRACK-LOVE TWILIGHT!"

Yes, yes, me need vocaloid costumes! But I would die without Hatsune Miku..
I agree with about everyone here.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:23 pm

I hate that people add you because your level is 30 and up (mine is 50).
I hate when people use jjjj to spell bad words ( i did it as defense, and not just because i wanted to)
I DESPISE STICKER SPAM!!
I hate family tryouts
I hate cool cat hair
I hate that kids try to date
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:27 pm

What I don't like about Fantage now a days is the Trade & Sell shop.Every time I am feeling good and wanna buy something for cheap,I always go into the T&S and theres like so much people.Its clogging up the whole server which costs so much lag.

I also hate how the Members are all full of themselves and walk around saying innap stuff and OH turns out there like 9 years old.

Also,I FRICKING hate that Fantage wants to all of a sudden change how everything looks!I mean you already changed all the other stuff now your gonna change the best thing of all?Thats nooo fair.LOL
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:41 pm

I don't like sticker spam

I don't like the whole fish eyes thing (I mean really? Some people like them)

I don't like who people will say they will give you something at the T&S but never do

I don't like how they have non-stop events

I don't like who sometimes you have to buy items for events

And I don't like how Fantage made their prices way higher than they used to be

Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Clockwork Nightmare wrote:
Mayu wrote:
2. Families? Grow up!!!
NOT FRACK-LOVE TWILIGHT!

Derp derp yeah.
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:47 pm

About the sticker spam. The only reason you guys get sticker spam is because members give stickers to nons so they can level up. Yea I know. Stupid right? I have like 3,000 new stickers but thats only because I dont look at them. See im a member and I never get sticker spams. True fact. .-.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Pancakette wrote:
About the sticker spam. The only reason you guys get sticker spam is because members give stickers to nons so they can level up. Yea I know. Stupid right? I have like 3,000 new stickers but thats only because I dont look at them. See im a member and I never get sticker spams. True fact. .-.

But now it's better because I got the good stickers that went on the invisible 2nd page back cheers

Seriously that 2nd page for nons was really annoying...
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:52 pm

my membership ended poo most mem friends delete me eh they were worthless anyways because THEY.TURNED.TO.WHITE.SEALERS.

Ahem, This is what i hate MOST, the events you have to buy costumes for the games and so..then when the events end what are you going to do with the costumes??? NOTHING waste of money pfft
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Pancakette wrote:

A little untrue everytime I logged in as a member my account on the top it would say 1,000 new stickers or something so I had 100+ pages -_- but as a non I log in and 4 new stickers.
Back to top Go down
Cefie
Dedicated Fantagian
Cefie

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:15 pm

ålþïñ†år wrote:
Pancakette wrote:

A little untrue everytime I logged in as a member my account on the top it would say 1,000 new stickers or something so I had 100+ pages -_- but as a non I log in and 4 new stickers.

Sticker spam?
Nope! Not even once!
I wish I had it. Would level up my medal so much
Back to top Go down
Easy900
Passionate Fantagian
Easy900

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Cefie wrote:
Simplicity suggested it, I created a topic.
So post all your rants about Fantage rants here and what annoys you most.

I'll start.
The trade & sell shop has stuff clogging it up everywhere that costs millions of stars. People "selling" it is obviously just trying to show it off. = =

yea most of the good things and fair prices things are all sold out at the trade and sell. trade and sell needs some upgrade to it
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:49 am

Cefie wrote:
ålþïñ†år wrote:
Pancakette wrote:

Sticker spam?
Nope! Not even once!

Probally why my medal is so high and level 900's :3
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:08 pm

ålþïñ†år wrote:
Cefie wrote:
ålþïñ†år wrote:
Pancakette wrote:

Sticker Spam?

Nope! Not even once!

Probally why my medal is so high and level 900's :3

You people are lucky i barely get any stickers, just ocassional ones from my friends.

I hate the event overload. We get like one day with no events, then BAM, heres a new event. I also hate the 'buy a costume, catch stuff, win a prize, never wear costume again' plot for most of the events. Oh, and the expensive prices at the shops and at trade and sell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantage Rants   Fantage Rants - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantage Rants
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next