Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Magical Children- PRIVATE RP

Go down 
+5
Silver
Primrose
Makkine
Winnowill
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:57 pm

"Oh thank you thank you Arika! I'm so forgetful at times, I'm Melody. Are you okay Ariella? You look sad." Melody said
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:21 pm

Arika? Hah! So she can't hear anything clearly either. She's bound to die. I can't imagine her facing off demons when she couldn't even hear my name clearly. "Oh, it was no problem at all," she replied, non-sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:23 pm

((Ahh I was gone for a bit, someone fill me up please? o3o))
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:52 pm

~:K I spelled it wrong (:

@DarkManor, we are all just really talking to each other, and ya. Oh ya, I came in and so did Lin's character.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:20 pm

''I'm fine'' Ariella mumbled to herself,she glared at Aika and mutter curse words under her breath.She gripped tighter on her emerald sword,and tapped the tip of it on her hand smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:28 pm

((@Kat thank you!))
Katsumi just snickered. This was going to be interesting. Ahhh they could be forgetful all they wanted. Anyways, she wanted to just observe them, see what they disliked, liked and so on. She had to be better than the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Ariella looked at Ringo ''Can we kill some Demon's now''? she said without showing any emotion.She knew what their goals were and the only person she wanted to cope with was Melody.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:49 pm

"Ya, can we?I'm becoming rather bored." Melody said
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Ariella couldn't help but agree with Melody,Ariella couldn't stop thinking about how sweet the name Melody sounds she smiled.''Yea,I can't stand being near the Aika girl any longer'' Ariella said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:55 pm

"Ok, ok, girls, stop fighting! Seriously, it's annoying and, uh, pretty stupid!!" He chuckled to himself. "Anyway, please go outside so we can begin the training!" He made his door disappear and walked out into the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:56 pm

She pushed her glasses up a little, and didn't make eye contact. I hope you realize I can hear you. Seriously, what's her deal? What have I done to her? I've maybe three sentences about her at the most! She seriously needs to chill it out. Aika walked outside, the feeling of the lush grass underneath her was precious. "Where do we train? It looks kinda empty and, uh, demonless."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:03 pm

[[ Can anyone tell me where we're on? I'm starting late and I don't know if Ringo already like.. Yeah.. ): ]]
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Ariella walked out side gripping her emerald sword,she smirked ''Where going to a beginners demon training'' she said answering Aika's question.She smiled at the thought of defeating demons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Katsumi, walked out silently. She sighed and yawned, like usual. It was a bore/
"There any demons out here? Magical Sparkly Girl time now?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Ariella chuckled at what Katgrumpy said she grinned like an idiot at the joke hehe shes funny.Ariella thought to her self.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:11 pm

@Kiyoko, we are just basically going outside to train. Aika and Ariella don't like each other.

"Yay! (Sorry if that does not sound like me character) We are going outside!" Melody said. She felt a slight breeze in the air.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:15 pm

[[ Okay, but Ringo didn't talk to me yet so.. yeah.. ]]

Tabitha Moore -

Tabitha sighed, there was obviously nothing to do in the park and there was nothing to do at home. The boredom was killing her alive, nothing interesting really happens nowadays. And her adoptive parents would just make her do homework all day.

Tabitha flopped down on a bench and laid down, putting her arm on her forehead; wiping the beads of sweat.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:16 pm

((we just left my house to go train. you can be late and be like "wahh im late" and ill be like "ok haha ur just in time!!" also ringo already talked to everyone))
"Uhh, I lied, It's not that close. I mean, it is, but not really!! We're going to go straight towards Osaka in a bit, and we're going to enter, uh... Ikari Hospital, Hospitals are always targets, what a shame!! Also, no one other than you guys can see me, so follow!!" He headed towards Osaka.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:19 pm

@Kiyoko, none of us talked to Ringo about that stuff, I think we are supposed to know it already. We are outside of his home, on his lawn I guess? Just walk to his house and see us, I don't know sorry.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:21 pm

[[ Okay then. ]]

Tabitha Moore -

Tabitha closed her eyes for a few minutes and quickly opened it with wide bulging eyes. She forgot that she had to go train with Ringo and everyone else. Tabitha got up and ran; almost tripping. She sprinted and sprinted and was sweating like she just finished the Olympic race.

"Oh my glob, guys!" Tabitha screamed, "I am so late!"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Melody saw a girl run up to them, "Hello, my name is Melody." Melody said.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Tabitha Moore -

Tabitha studied the girl who had said hello to her, a big grin started to spread on her face

"Hello, Melody! I'm Tabitha." She said with her normal hyper like voice, "So you're going to be a magical girl, too huh? Huh?"

Tabitha skipped around the area with delight and couldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:29 pm

((aye guys if youre going to post something out of character make sure you use parenthesis/brackets/something to define that you're out of character))

The hospital? Oh my god oh my god. There were quite a few horrible memories made at the hospital for Aika, and it was one of the last places she wanted to visit. She put on a fake smile and exclaimed, "Wow, I can't wait to fight demons. Even if it is practice, it sounds cool. Finally, I'll get to use my powers."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:32 pm

@Len, I'm confused. Question

Well you seem happy Melody thought. "Nice to meet you Tabitha." she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:34 pm

((Uh are we in a Magical Child outfits already or do we transform there))
"Oh yaaay hospitals. Lets see if we can go get some extra shots as well." Katsumi, crossing her arms like usual, continued to walk.
"So demons like to attack sick people? How kind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical Children- PRIVATE RP
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next