Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fears/Phobias

Go down 
+16
Lemonade
isolxtedsystem
caitlyn123
Flynn
Queen
evan
Abbey
Reese
o
Squirtle
dana scully
hopeful.
Harry
Relora
mich
dewey decimal system
20 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:39 pm

I was thinking about this for a while.... I don't even know why... But what are you scared of?
I'm scared of
Planes
Trains
Boats
Centipedes
Being infront of lots of people, and having to do something [stage fright]
Car accidents
Horror movies
Fires
Getting struck by lightning
A painful death
Losing everyone I care about
And more ... Some of my fears are kind of weird :O
But if you want to find a lot of really weird phobias go to this site phobialist.com or fearofstuff.com ... Some of them are crazy like Chaetophobia (fear of hair) and way more. One day in school we were talking about the fear of water but I forgot what it was called.

Last edited by Silent Night on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:52 pm

I'm scared of: (Not in a specific order)
1. Heights (Make me wanna throw up P:)
2. Car accidents
3. Planes
4. Being outside at night
5. Death (kinda)
6.( _No Name_) dying
7. Getting blind omg

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Judgement.

Yes I'm afraid of people thinking about me negatively. It's gotten better, but I still have problems talking to people and stuff sometimes x3x.

I actually am very outgoing now... but there are just some moments I can kinda meltdown on the inside lol.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Surprises (Or is it sudden shock?). I know this sounds stupid, but I'm terrified of them. If someone pops up out of nowhere in front of me, I'll freak out. When stuff jumps out out of nowhere during movies, I'll cover my eyes for the entire hour. If someone taps me when they're behind me, I'll scream. Every year near my birthday, I tell my parents to not throw me a surprise party. I'd die if they did.
Back to top Go down
hopeful.
Regular Fantagian
hopeful.

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Plane take-offs freak me out.
Spiders/bugs scare me to death.
I'm scared of the dark. I still use a nightlight. Don't judge!
I am a huge procrastinator. That's not really a fear, but I hate it.
Back to top Go down
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:02 pm

I have a fear of friends and family that are close, dying
Bugs
talking/ doing something in front of lots of ppl (like a recital or something) and that I'll mess up
Old elevators (I read a book about one and never felt the same about them XD)
People thinking I'm weird or stupid (I'm sure some people think of me as that)
Power going out (yeah its kinda weird cuz whenever our power goes out it makes lots of noises it freaks me out)
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Constantly feeling numb and emotionless. I am not saying I want to always be sad, not at all. I just don't want to stand there not caring when someone I know is sad, depressed, or going to die. I fear that I will never know the feeling of love and just carry on with life, avoiding all the feelings that could have been. I want to experience sadness, happiness, hope, anger, terror, and joy in my lifetime. What am I without it? An empty shell of what used to be a person? A dummy or a puppet? I don't know.

Last edited by Squirtle on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
o
Veteran Fantagian

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:04 pm

Relora wrote:
Judgement.

Yes I'm afraid of people thinking about me negatively. It's gotten better, but I still have problems talking to people and stuff sometimes x3x.
yep same here i sometimes feel like people treat me like an outsider

edit: i also get really fREAKED OuT by the dark!!

Last edited by hop on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:13 pm

I'm scared of:
Closed tight spaces
Slender Man Sad
Albino people
The Dark
Why are people afraid of airplanes?
People dying of diseases
isolation
and thats it...?

Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:50 pm

I'm mostly scared of being upside down (WHAT IF I FALL OUT I HATE THAT FEELING WHEN GRAVITY MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO FALL OUT) and tight spaces jfjdshfjsdjds. Also being around HUGE groups of people.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:59 pm

I'm scared of:
Clowns
That Dr.Duck guy from Webkinz (he KILLS!)
Scream
My iPod dying FOREVER
Girls gossiping about me (pfft everyone hates me cause I'm so fly and flawless. hehe)
MovieStarPlanet
Death
Coraline's mother (AAAAHHHH)
Naked men and women (i know, it is weird)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:02 pm

I'll be honest here..

I'm scared of:

- Death
- Sometimes the dark
- Sometimes horror movies
- Sometimes being alone

--

And I'll also be honest here, sometimes I see things like when I'm walking pas the hall I see a black spot or a face.. Scares me. D:
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:33 am

"Merry" Mayu wrote:

Girls gossiping about me (pfft everyone hates me cause I'm so fly and flawless. hehe)

You're flawless, Mayu? Really?

Anyway, I guess airplane safety videos creep me out. That music in the background.
Back to top Go down
caitlyn123
Junior Fantagian
caitlyn123

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:05 pm

I'm scared of:

1. Planes

2. Boats

3. Car Crashes

And thats all I'm scared of.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Abbey wrote:
I'm mostly scared of being upside down (WHAT IF I FALL OUT I HATE THAT FEELING WHEN GRAVITY MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO FALL OUT) and tight spaces jfjdshfjsdjds. Also being around HUGE groups of people.

omg. i know how you feel. espically on rollercoasters that have that loop in them. i always cry at those parts.

what i'm most afraid of is heights, drowning, death, and vomiting.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:16 pm

hop wrote:
Relora wrote:
Judgement.

yep same here i sometimes feel like people treat me like an outsider

Thank goodness! I'm not alone :D!

Ron Weasley wrote:
"Merry" Mayu wrote:

You're flawless, Mayu? Really?

Anyway, I guess airplane safety videos creep me out. That music in the background.

She wasn't being completely serious, obvi.

I also have an issue with like dying. I don't know why but I just don't wanna die before it's my time I guess? Who knows uvu
Back to top Go down
Lemonade
Senior Fantagian
Lemonade

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:34 pm

I am mainly afrade of creepypasta. I looked up drake and josh creepy pasta, and I got really scared.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/blue__skies
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:51 pm

im scared of never being truly happy i guess. i mean im sad a lot and i am happy sometimes but i want to be at peace with myself basically. im also scared of never finding love which i know is silly but it truly is hard especially when youre someone like me!
i am afraid of being judged but since i already know that happens im just really scared of my friends judging me.
im afraid of disappointing people. or making people or nervous or sad or angry.
im afraid of arguments! i freak out in them and cry
gosh i guess some other things i cant think of right now??? im afraid of people being sad too i guess. i dont know
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Dolls, death, oblivion, people, disappointing others, talking, my future and what it looks like it will turn out to be if I stay on this path. ;_;
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:01 pm

"Merry" Mayu wrote:
I'm scared of:
Clowns
That Dr.Duck guy from Webkinz (he KILLS!)
Scream
My iPod dying FOREVER
MovieStarPlanet
Death
Coraline's mother (AAAAHHHH)
Naked men and women (i know, it is weird)
Holy heck you just reminded me of that.
It doesn't scare me but its really CREEPY.
Anyways yeah you guys reminded me of a lot lol like expecially being upside down... And I'm scared of rollercoasters ever since I saw a guy fly out of one it scarred me for life. :[ And ahhh never finding love for some reason I think about that sometimes and that's kind of scary
Because when I grow up I REALLY don't want to be that single old lady with a bunch of cats who creeps everyone out ;_;
And I'm scared of my eyes falling out... Sounds weird but its true. It started one day when I was watching some show about the world's most haunted hotels or something and there was one hotel where a guy died after his eyes fell out and he's been haunting the place ever since. O.O
Back to top Go down
M
Senior Fantagian
M

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:43 pm

I'm afraid of heights. omg. I rode this rollercoaster called the Rock Bottom Plunge at the Nickelodeon Universe in the Mall of America and it would take you right to the ceiling and like stay there and like you don't know when you're going to fall and I was just scarred for life after that.

Also, I'm really scared of clowns. They just look creepy and they're always like happy happy and it freaks me out.
woahwoah and i'm afraid of those "santas" in your local shopping mall. they're like "hi children wanna sit with santa" and like omg. its just creepy.

I know i have wierd fears and phobias.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Dolls.

Creepy, nasty button-missing dolls.

Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fears/Phobias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fears/Phobias   Fears/Phobias Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fears/Phobias
Page 1 of 1