Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Nightmares In Dream Land

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Nightmares In Dream Land Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares In Dream Land   Nightmares In Dream Land Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:30 am

[This is based off a Private RP I would like to have. Details in my signature.]
Chapter 1
POV: Lily
Lily was walking around in someone's dream. A very boring dream, actually. Until suddenly it turned into a nightmare. Evil creatures were invading and making the used-to-be dream horrid. Lily looked around, frightened, until she saw a swirling vortex. It looked like the portal to dream land, but it was blue and green- it was the portal to the real world: Earth. None of the creatures from Dream Land were supposed to go there unless it was an emergency. Well, this definitely was an emergency. She ran over to it and was sucked in. As soon as she got to Earth she realized what was happening. The evil creatures from Dream Land were going into the good dreams, instead of going into the nightmares like they were supposed to. But why? She didn't understand. What if they are taking over Dream Land? Then there will be no more dreams. Only nightmares. Forever. And if it's too late... everyone will be stuck sleeping for eternity, trapped in their nightmare. We need to stop this. We need to do something. Lily looked around and found that she was in a small cave. It looked... magical. And behind her was the portal to Dream Land. Good. I will need to go back home. I know what I must do. She walked out of the cave, thinking about her plan. I will gather an army of humans and good creatures. Then we can go to Dream Land and stop the evil creatures. Now, I just have to figure out where to start, she thought with a frown. Then she stopped, dead in her tracks. There were evil creatures on the loose. What if they have the same plan? This is not good. At all.
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares In Dream Land   Nightmares In Dream Land Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:58 am

This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO Good!
I would really love to join your private RP
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares In Dream Land   Nightmares In Dream Land Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:32 pm

I love this*claps* i may join the rp ill ask you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares In Dream Land   Nightmares In Dream Land Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmares In Dream Land
Page 1 of 1