Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?

Go down 
+68
Usui
Melissa H.
Squirtle
Abstract
castiel
CrazyCarly
I
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
o
♥Rubber Ducky
Flynn
Jimmy Fantage
Jelly
wondery
hilol24
Primrose
Blue
lucia
Pommu-pon
xXlexiXx
candygirl_inyoworld
hunter
Katie_Forever
pat
Happy
allstar12345
sherley739
panda_boo38
Blackrose
Janelle
FrEeWiErD
snake
claire3699
LinkKirby
Fantasygirl
dearheart1
no
alex
Relora
MsJoyMaeda
LiyalaXD
Magdaleena
♥cherry♥
lole1239
Nakira
sahilin
Charmed
Valval
kyyang
fashionplate77
Sharpsul99
pokeranger
maddy
bluesea
twilight_fan98
kiki424
linda
Bluerivers1
case1998
Jake12
Bloobu
Makkine
Oliver
Trash
heartsNARIA
soccer4lifeyo
Kandi
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FrEeWiErD
Senior Fantagian
FrEeWiErD

Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:55 pm

kewl
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:01 pm

What I think would be removed from fantage is:
1: people up to __ (OKAY its suppose to be kids 5-12 now its 1-80.....

Last edited by Fantage_Rules!** on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Fantage_Rules!** wrote:
What I think would be removed from fantage is:

1: membership ( BECAUSE OF THOSE MEAN MEMBERS WHO TREAT US LIKE... TRASH)
2: the party (Wasting stars for those members and they owners of the house just leave!)
3: people up to __ (OKAY its suppose to be kids 5-12 now its 1-80... WTF?!
4:e-coins(I may disagree with the ecoins but if u make an NEW account and u login 7 days or do not login 7 days you get 500 e-coins.. FREE!)

Getting rid of membership? Fantage needs money to run the site.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:15 pm

maybe remove ecoinz and membership and let everyone play with the works for free since fantage japan was like that
Back to top Go down
FrEeWiErD
Senior Fantagian
FrEeWiErD

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Remove the idiots that say their Justin Bieber,Riana ( IDC ist thats how u spell it or not ) ,Katy Perry ect. ect. ect.

We No Speak Americano alien

I <3 BQQBIES ( YEA I SUPPORT BREAST CANCER ) What a Face
Back to top Go down
Charmed
Senior Fantagian
Charmed

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:32 pm

MissFantage wrote:
maybe remove ecoinz and membership and let everyone play with the works for free since fantage japan was like that

ohmydearie.
Why can't some people understand that the money used for membership and ecoins helps make Fantage a better more "sophisticated" place. Fantage would shut down without the money. jeeez.
Back to top Go down
panda_boo38
Junior Fantagian
panda_boo38

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:09 pm

I wish the Vintage Shop would be removed. They just grab some items and price them super high. They also take some popular items that are not that old and price them like 1,800 stars. Also, I wish the Fantage mouths were back to normal. The current ones are kinda small. And finally, Lucky Bob's. They don't have good deals for expensive, limited, or rare items. Once my limited princess costume had cost me 2,000 stars, and then was on the deal for 100 stars. You have to be careful what you sell because you cannot get it back. (Well, if it's clothes you bought you can buy it back. But rare stuff and limited you have to be careful with.)
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:22 pm

-Vintage
-Pets
-Lucky Bobs
-Lighthouse
-Missions
-The Helicopter @ Mt Fantage
-Comet & Co.
-Fashion Shows
-The ID Cards. It used to be a phone.

AND MANY MORE~
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Ani wrote:
-Vintage
-Pets
-Lucky Bobs
-Lighthouse
-Missions
-The Helicopter @ Mt Fantage
-Comet & Co.
-Fashion Shows
-The ID Cards. It used to be a phone.

AND MANY MORE~

ID cards? o.o
So they're back now?
Or am I just misunderstanding here? Or was it just a typo?

You see, we used to have something like that at Fantage before IDfones came and replaced them, actually.

Gahh, I wish my 3DS browser supported Flash, so I could go on Fantage to check...

OT: I'd remove the pets(why are they even called pets? It makes no sense.), try making the Creature Arena more popular again(that's what made me join, actually), remove the most pointless premiumship restrictions, remove the fact that nons can't sell some of their freaking clothes at Lucky Bob's(I wanna get rid of my eCoin clothing, they make it impossible for me to win at Top Models), remove the fact that you can't really go inside the Lighthouse(see what I did there?), remove the non-existence of The Comet archives(seriously, we need archives for it), remove those new gems(the "Moonstone" looks more like a rainbow diamond, and the outfits you getn from it are NOT out of this world.. silly Americans.), remove the membership restriction for the Top Models medal(because nons can win, too), and... Neutral

I may be a bit outdated on some of this, but still.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:21 pm

I facepalm all the ignorant people who think taking away membership and ecoins will help. (though ecoins are annoying they help get money for fantage).

Other than that anything that ani and magdaleena said I totally agree with.
Back to top Go down
sherley739
Passionate Fantagian
sherley739

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:05 pm

i would say fan art. i used to always sumbitt art to fanatge but never won. I loved the idea that we could make our own cloths but now we cant.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:09 pm

maybe we could remove this whole nons vs mems *sigh* i wish! but another good thing would be being able to bad wrds! like when people make fmvs and there a bad wrd they can say it like instead of "What The He!!" or "WTH?" they can say it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:16 pm

I don't like it how you can't say numbers or symbols. And the beb/dating thing should be removed.
Back to top Go down
allstar12345
Rookie Fantagian
allstar12345

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:47 pm

I just want them to put the full server glich back on, it was awesome
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:50 pm

i would still like the nons can go into the VIP glitch cuz it was AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:00 pm

The terrible filter. >O<

Last edited by Ani on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:02 pm

filter chat? what's that ROFL
Back to top Go down
Happy
Regular Fantagian
Happy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:04 pm

I miss how pinatas used to give out gems & stars. If you won, you'd like get a diamond and like 300 stars I think.. and everyone got a sapphire for trying. Very Happy And how it was easy to get gems. Now its impossible for me to get anything other than a sapphire when playing like Staries & Magic Pop. I know it's to promote the purchase of ecoins, but.. *sigh* oh well.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:28 pm

omg me too! b4 it use to give out gems and ALOT more stars but now all u get r stup!d sapphires/ruby's or not a lot of stars
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:33 pm

^^ Because ecoins weren't there at the time.
Back to top Go down
Blackrose
Hero Fantagian
Blackrose

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:37 pm

@Ani i agree
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:01 pm

Pets. waste of stars. Couldn't they think of something else?

And i wish was back was The inside of the lighthouse (early 2010) i didnt know how to do the mission to get in back then...
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
Katie_Forever
Loyal Fantagian
Katie_Forever

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:07 pm

I dont like the hall of fame. I think they should take it away.
Back to top Go down
sahilin
Senior Fantagian
sahilin

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:17 pm

I think they should remove the memberships because personally there is NO point in having it if there are ECOINS. And also if they could remove the Pet town ( Sorry for people who love that) because they said were were dying to have pets when I saw that I was thinking " WHEN did WE , FANTAGIANS say that?????? " Anyways, plus nonmenbers can only get 3 pets and it's a waste of stars just for eggs.
Back to top Go down
pat
Veteran Fantagian
pat

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:18 pm

^ fantage would be gone by now if there was no memberships.
Back to top Go down
https://http:/youtube.com/c/storster/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Do you think something should be removed from Fantage? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next