Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How did you got introduced to Vocaloid??

Go down 
+8
Harry
Reese
Snow
evan
Oliver
alex
Daisy
Maddie Ziegler
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Maddie Ziegler
Senior Fantagian
Maddie Ziegler

Location : Somewhere where a fat old lady choreographs my dances

How did you got introduced to Vocaloid?? Empty
PostSubject: How did you got introduced to Vocaloid??   How did you got introduced to Vocaloid?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:13 am

Hi Guest! I'm just wondering How did everyone knew about vocaloid...

I knew about it because of FF!

How about you?

Last edited by Kagura on Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: How did you got introduced to Vocaloid??   How did you got introduced to Vocaloid?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:11 am

Me, I knew it because of some cosplayers that cosplay Vocaloids.. :3
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: How did you got introduced to Vocaloid??   How did you got introduced to Vocaloid?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:19 am

A few years ago I was like searching up instrumental covers of songs and stuff and I was into Lucky Star at the time, so I ended up clicking a video of Miku without realizing who she was, lol. I wasn't really into it until a couple years ago, though. uwu
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: How did you got introduced to Vocaloid??   How did you got introduced to Vocaloid?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:27 am

i actually don't remember. i was eight at the time so I have no memory of it haha
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: How did you got introduced to Vocaloid??   How did you got introduced to Vocaloid?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:29 am

I was into Hetalia. I was looking around at the fandom section of this hetalia wiki and I saw something about Daughter of Evil. I didn't listen to it after my older sister talked about her friend being into Vocaloid and showed us Love is War. So I listened to it but got curious about Daughter of Evil. SilverBell noticed Servant of Evil and made me listen to that too. Then yeah i got pretty hooked with vocaloid. This happened around April 2012.

I am officially now a Vocaltard. Later haters!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: How did you got introduced to Vocaloid??   How did you got introduced to Vocaloid?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:35 am

I learned from DarkManor's Vocaloid RP, and she pmed me some music. My favorite at the time was Ruko, and i don't know why. Then, I liked Mayu. I still do, but not as much as the Kagamine twins.

Last edited by "Merry" Mayu on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: How did you got introduced to Vocaloid??   How did you got introduced to Vocaloid?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:39 am

This awesome person on youtube made a hastsune miku fmv and I watched it and then I decided to research more about vocaloid.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: How did you got introduced to Vocaloid??   How did you got introduced to Vocaloid?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:43 am

I visited Japan in the summer. Everywhere I went was posters for dolls about Vocaloids! After that, I decided to learn more about Vocaloid on YouTube and other people.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: How did you got introduced to Vocaloid??   How did you got introduced to Vocaloid?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:45 am

YouTube. I was, like, eleven when I clicked this random Vocaloid video.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: How did you got introduced to Vocaloid??   How did you got introduced to Vocaloid?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:47 am

FF I heard people talk about it so now I like it.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: How did you got introduced to Vocaloid??   How did you got introduced to Vocaloid?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:49 am

I was searching for some music on YouTube a few years ago. then I stumbled onto MMD. I didn't know that was connected to Vocaloid until I watched 'Honey'. That's how I learned about Vocaloid and became a fan.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: How did you got introduced to Vocaloid??   How did you got introduced to Vocaloid?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:52 am

Nyan Cat wrote:
I visited Japan in the summer. Everywhere I went was posters for dolls about Vocaloids! After that, I decided to learn more about Vocaloid on YouTube and other people.
I'm so jealous right now.
I learned about vocaloid from here! C: The first day I found out about FF I found out about vocaloid, too. My life was changed that day... *pause as dramatic music plays* ...forever.
Back to top Go down
isolxtedsystem
Dedicated Fantagian
isolxtedsystem

PostSubject: Re: How did you got introduced to Vocaloid??   How did you got introduced to Vocaloid?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:07 pm

um, i was searing caramelldansen on youtube and then i saw the vocaloid version of it. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you got introduced to Vocaloid??   How did you got introduced to Vocaloid?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you got introduced to Vocaloid??
Page 1 of 1