Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Us Against The World RP

Go down 
+7
MsJoyMaeda
dewey decimal system
Silver
Oliver
aimi
taehyung
Mr.Noah
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:29 pm

((We've been waiting for hours for Noah to do the countdown))

Ginevra felt she is going to collapse any second. No!I'm better than that!I must resist! For Rose and Mom..For Rose and Mom...For Rose and Mom..For Rose and Mom Ginevra kept reminding herself that she will fulfill her promise to Rose.
"For Rose and Mom" she mumbled as 5 seconds left and the bloodbath will start.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:31 pm

(Ok, the countdown would not take this long... can we just go already? Oh well, I'm starting. -.-)
1! The gong rang loud and echoed in Celeste's ears. She bolted for the bags, quickly grabbing both and not stopping. She ran as fast as she could to the forest, not looking back or anything. The only thing that mattered now was getting out of there. When she reached the forest, that was the only time she looked back, but then took off once more.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:36 pm

Ginevra ran as fast as she could.She took the bag and threw a knife at the boy who was going to attack Oliver,the boy died. She ran to the woods and climbed a tree and started jumping one to another. She watched the bloodbath.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:39 pm

When the gong sounded, Rachel blocked out everything. She kept the bag and swords in sight. Quickly scooping them up, she ran away from the fights and rushed into the forest. Good, I made it through the first few seconds. Now let's see how long I can last.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:40 pm

((I know, I read the past few replies. ))

Niameliet's eyes widened as the booming sound was all she heard for a few seconds. She was paralyzed for half a second and immediately took off, aiming for any of the bags. She picked a pair and without any delay, she ran towards the woods. Everything had changed. Nothing could stop her now. She smiled as she had a flashback of growing up and standing up against the bullies. Two tears of happiness in her eyes and the flashback was over. She hid behind a tree and took a glimpse of what was near her: Nothing. She climbed the tree and looked around to get a better view of her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:46 pm

Ginevra opened the bag and found canteen,first aid,purifier,belt of shiny point knives, arrows, bow,iodine,rope,crackers,some food and plastic. Ginevra took the bow and placed the arrow on the string and shot some birds.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:47 pm

Celeste ran until she couldn't run anymore. She wiped out and fell into a small stream. She was gasping for air, but quickly opened up the first bag. It had some knives, jerky and other foods, a water bottle with built in purifier, matches, and even some medicine. And as she dug deeper she also pulled out a flashlight, some rope and wire! Rope and wire: perfect for making traps! She had almost everything she needed, because in the next bag was a bow and lots of arrows. She opened up the front pocket to find a small container that had an odd substance in it. She dipped an arrow in it, then shot a squirrel that was behind her. It fell down and it's eyes closed immediately. Poison? she wondered. I'll definitely be keeping this. She put everything in the larger knapsack and slung it over her back. Now all she had to do was find Eden and a hiding spot, oh, and stay alive, of course. She was pretty happy right now-- she had everything she needed, except for shelter. But later on she would probably find some sort of cave or whatever.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:56 pm

Ginevra hopped down the tree. She started walking searching for shelter. She found a thick tree perfect she thought, beside it was a stream. She filled her canteen with water then climbed the tree and sat on a thick bench. She made her hair (like Clove's hair when she attacked Katniss) and curled herself to warm herself. She camouflaged herself and looked into the sky. I wonder how is Clark and Melody are. I guess I will sleep in the cold. Were Ginevra's final thoughts before drifting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Sylvia

Got the sword she wanted and the backpack she needed and ran to the closest tree. She watched multiple deaths they were sad. She saw a girl (not one of us) who was trying to climb the tree. Sylvia jumped down and stabbed whoever that girl was right in the chest taking the sword out blood everywhere. She then climbed back up.

Sylvia then looked in the contents of her bag a rope, canteen, lighter, wire, grappling hook, pocket knife, mini sword. Perfect stuff to live. I better go find some shelter then she jumped down and found a perfect place.

Last edited by ~Winterful~ on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:04 pm

When the gong went off, Melody grabs her rope and starts swinging from branch to branch with it. I have to catch up with Ana and make be an ally with my other allies! I'm not sure if that's possible, though.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Celeste watched as a tribute (NPC) was running for her. She quickly took out a knife and climbed up a tree, then dropped down landing on the guy and stabbed him repeatedly, just to make sure he was dead. She did it to get his bag which was filled with body armor. Celeste quickly put it on under her clothes and it looked invisible, so no one could tell she was wearing it. She took off running again looking for Eden.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:08 pm

Ginevra slept peacefully in the tree but nightmares came to her.
Ginevra woke up her sleep breathing heavily. Ginevra looked around and found no one. I wonder where is Melody and the others She said and took few sips of water. She decided to go where the bloodbath was. She ran till there slyly. She found many bags. She took as many as she can... she looked around if anyone from her allies died Nope No one died. Till now she has almost 3 or 4 bags. She found a knife shinning. She ran to it , she grabbed it and someone jumped on her. Ginevra looked at the girl and used all her strength to push her and land on top of her. She smirked and broke her neck,which made her die instantly. She threw the head and took the girl's bag and ran back to her shelter.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:13 pm

Sylvia

She decided to look around, she saw a girl high up in the trees looking for someone Sylvia then climbed up the tree and killed the girl (npc)? She then found a nice looking tree, it looked like someone has been here. She looked around no one then she did see someone was that ginerva? "Hello Ginerva? Is... That you?"
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:16 pm

Ginevra heard her name. Out of instinct, she loaded an arrow in her bow and shot behind her. She turned around and found Sylvia, she placed her finger on her lips meaning 'shh be quiet' and mouthed the words "Maybe someone is here"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:18 pm

Melody was high up in trees. The branched moved when she swung on her rope, so the leaves made noise. It seems pretty innocent up here in the trees... no danger yet.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Sylvia

She nodded her head she mouthed "ok." She now felt weird in this place. She opened her bag and filled her canteen with water.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Ginevra hopelessly looked up. Ginevra looked messy. there were black around her eyes, her hair lost it shine, her eyes where dull and hollow. Her stomach made a noise meaning she is hungry. She opened the bags she got and found many surviving stuff. Jackets she thought and wore them and found a big comfy sleeping bag. She slipped into the bag and closed her eyes for a minutes and drifted to sleep again but no nightmares ... this time.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Rachel opened up her backpack as she rested in a hollow cave, hidden under lots of bushes. Let's see what we have here. Inside the small pack was a small canteen, a few grapes, nets, a rope, a dagger, and a whistle. What will I need a whistle for? Blasting out someone's eardrum?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Sylvia

She had another dreams this time ginerva killed melody and Rachel killed Oliver. Anastia kill ginerva and Oliver killed me. Oliver won in this arena no way

I got to go I will be back sometime don't go to far without me!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:26 pm

Celeste sighed. It was useless: she'd never find Eden. This place was too huge. She climbed a tree and sat on the very top, wishing she wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:29 pm

[[ Are we already fighting not practice? Okay. ]]

Chihiro Rose -

Chihiro looked up at one of the tallest trees and climbed it; jumping from a branch to another.. She got up with a small struggle and sat on a large tree branch that was at the very top. She laid on it and slept for a couple of minutes; until it was the right time for hunting for animals.. or people.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:32 pm

Celeste heard something in the trees. She immediately took out her bow and arrows. "Show yourself," she called, now standing up and balancing on a branch. She looked around and saw something, it looked like a person. She aimed the arrow, but didn't shoot.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:38 pm

Melody was now just walking along the branches, leaping in the air and landing on them without making a noise. Number one trait of a thief- be quiet!
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Chihiro Rose -

Chihiro woke up, as she know someone was there. She took out one long narrow dagger from each boot and sat on the tree, Chihiro looked down from the tall tree and spotted.. was it.. Celeste? She didn't try speaking, she just sat there and watched with a pokerface. She didn't speak since she know she will attract attention.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Niameliet sighed and stood up. She saw a tree, and something in between its roots. It was a hidden room! She silently entered it and found two people (Can be anyone) inside. She blindly searched her bag for her bow and arrow but all she found was a small dagger. She cut her hand as she took it out but she was able to injure both of the people, because she thought they were threats. Both of them died a few seconds ago and Niameliet took out their eyeballs and put them on the branches of the tree to show she wasn't afraid to fight. She threw both bodies into a nearby stream and hid in the small place she would now call 'the safe place'. She sighed and hoped that she would find Chihiro soon, and that she wasn't dead.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Us Against The World RP
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next