Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Us Against The World RP

Go down 
+7
MsJoyMaeda
dewey decimal system
Silver
Oliver
aimi
taehyung
Mr.Noah
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Us Against The World RP Empty
PostSubject: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:08 pm

The RP has began Smile may the odds be ever in yo freaking favor LOL~
Oliver

Oliver woke up on his damp bed as he heard his mother dropping pots and making noises.He groaned he hated his house,so small and nothing can barely fit in his room.He got up and brushed his teeth.Grabbing his hunting jacket and heading out the door into his backyard.There was an electric fence there just built up,only on for 6 hours at noon.He hopped over the fence and into the woods.

-------------------

SO!You wont get confused,here are the pairings please be active in this RP:

Pairings-

Us against the world RP characters:
Oliver Reid~Best friends with Rachel~Rin
Celeste Knight~Best friends with~ChristmasPerfume
Silvia~Best friends with~BlackJack
Rachel Parillo~Best friends with~Noah ~Me!!!!
Ginevra Dawn~Best friends with~Oliver

Okay Smile
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:12 pm

Ginevra's big eyes opened from her sleep.She yawned and looked around. She went to her bathroom and did he morning routine. She quietly went out of the house and went to the forest with her bow,arrows and knives.She reached a fence, which is an electricity fence, it was off. She hopped over the fence and went to the woods,sneakily, so people won't see her hunting illegally.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Eden woke up with the sound of her baby brother, Evan, crying. "And mother is busy on a trip," she yawned. She changed into her clothes: A white cardigan, a pink tank top, black miniskirt with white tights underneath. She cooked breakfast then ran outside to hang with her friends. She didn't see them, so she decided to hang by the sunflower fields.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:18 pm

Oliver could of sworn he heard the fences move,but he shrugged it off.He took out his pocket knife and began getting deeper into the woods.Making sure no one saw or seen him out here,he sighed,why was life so difficult?He thought to himselves.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:20 pm

Ginevra climbed a tree like a monkey and looked around searching for any animal to hunt. She found a rabbit hopping by. She loaded her bow with the arrow and pointed at the rabbit's eye. The arrow hit the rabbit in the eye. She went down swiftly and took the rabbit and placed it in her bag. She hunted other animals using knives and arrows.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Clark was already in the forest, since he was rich, it was actually legal for him to be hunting, so it was easy for him to get here. He had a gun in his hand, and upon hearing Ginervas footsteps on the forest, he turned to where they were and attempted to find her. "Gin?" he whispered, but it was obvious no one would hear it.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Ginevra heard someone say her name.She turned around and threw a knife. "Who's there?!" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:25 pm

Oliver heard whispers in the area near him,he saw a girl holding a knife with a bag ''Boo'' Oliver said smirking leaning against the tree.He didn't know who this ''Ginerva'' girl was.But he was just waiting for Rachel.In the afternoon we will have this cermony the president needed to announce something for the whole village to know.My mother said it couldn't be good,nothing the president did was good..

(BTW IM PLAYING THE PRESIDENTS MK?WHEN I SAY YOUR SENTANCE IN THE ARENA ACT ALL LIKE ''NOOOOO!!! I WAS A FOOOL A FOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL'' LOL JK But just act sad )-: )
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:28 pm

Ginevra looked at the guy who say 'Boo'. "Who are you?!And what do you want?" She asked holding her knife "ANSWER NOW!I have this knife!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:28 pm

He dodged the knife quickly, god, it was so typical of Ginerva to do this. He thought he could see her throughout the trees, but he wasn't sure. Illegal hunting was getting pretty popular.
"...It's Clark." He hid his gun, as he didn't want to be considered a threat if it ended up not being Ginerva. He then heard a boo, was someone else with Ginerva?
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:29 pm

Ginevra heard some say "It's Clark". Ginvera kept glaring at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:30 pm

''My name is Oliver'' he said smiling his award winning smile,he was slightly confused what would SHE being doing HERE.I thought me and my best friend Rachel were the only ones who hunted.Besides the rich snobby people who are legal to hunt in the woods,his grey eyes were gleaming.You don't find grey eyes much around the village.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:31 pm

Silvia

She woke up with a start looking around her cabin themed bedroom. She got up she felt like she was missing something. Something very important. She got her pocket knife and headed for the woods putting a berry in the electric fence to see if it was working. Nope. She hopped over and now looked around for food or beads.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:32 pm

Ginevra raised an eyebrow and said "What are you doing here?" Ginevra was confused...mentally but kept glaring at Oliver
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:34 pm

"Gin?" Why wasn't she answering? Did she not like him anymore? She was probably up in a tree, that's where she always was. Not that he was any good at tree climbing, but he began to carefully go up the branches of the tree, god, this was hard, but it was fine. He hadnt made much progress, but sitting on a branch he asked once again; "Gin? You there?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Silvia

Running straight through the woods looking for some string and beads. She decide she would have to climb up into a tree. There it was.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:36 pm

Ginevra kept looking at Oliver and said "If you say ANYTHING about me... you would be DEAD" and in a blink of eye she disappear,she actually climbed a tree and started jumping from one to another.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:40 pm

((you're a great best friend))
He knew the way her climbing sounded, it was always annoying when she left him like that, but it was expected of her. He quickly jumped off the tree and began to run, he wasn't very fast and the gun slowed him down, but he kept on running, attempting to get to Ginerva. He noticed another boy and sighed. This was probably the person annoying Ginerva.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:41 pm

Celeste woke up, shivering. The house was so cold. Her father didn't have enough money to pay for heating, but he didnt think it mattered because he was barely home anyways. He usually was out partying with his friends, but if he wasn't, he would beat up Celeste and then go partying with his friends. Celeste slowly got out of bed and walked out the door, not even bothering to change out of pajamas since she never wore pajamas, she just wore regular clothes and didnt feel like changing. She would take a shower and change later.
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Ginevra heard a rustling voice. she took her bow and arrow, (She placed the knives back into her knife belt, and shot lots of arrows where was the rustling. "If your that guy, I would kill you with no second thoughts" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:43 pm

''I'll be dead pfft'' Oliver said,he went down to the lake,what a confusing conversation.Oliver saw a another girl climbing a tree ''WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE'' he said in a whisper tone.

(The thing is gonna start in 3 minutes)

ALSO L.O.L please start interacting with your best friend mk?
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:44 pm

(Yeah We will now ...i guess)
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:46 pm

"Celeste!" Eden said as she ran. "Is your father getting better?" She knew that Celeste's father had problems.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:48 pm

(2 minutes guys)

Oliver heard the horn loud and clear ''crap'' he ran for the electric fence and hoped over quickly,he didn't wanna miss the cermony.If you didn't come,they'll kill your whole family in 1 second without any objections.He walked into his house slamming the back door.He had 15 minutes to change into his close and head to the square.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Celeste looked up at Eden and ran towards her. "Well," she said with a sigh, "Not really. He's not even home today. But I guess that's a good thing, for me," she said, looking at a scar on her hand from when she fell onto a shard of broken glass as she was fighting with her dad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Us Against The World RP
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next