Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Us Against The World RP

Go down 
+7
MsJoyMaeda
dewey decimal system
Silver
Oliver
aimi
taehyung
Mr.Noah
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Celeste looked around at all the families together that were saying good bye to one another. At least they have families, she thought coldly. Her father hadn't even came to see her. She pretended not to care, but inside it hurt...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Oliver~

I nodded my head letting a tear slip out of my eyes,my brother Hunter came out from my mothers legs,his grey and green eyes shining I picked him up and kissed his forehead gentle.''I'll win for you and for Rachel'' I said and he nodded fiddling with his fingers.The keepers came in and dragged my family away ''Careful man'' I said looking into the keepers eyes.He slowly nodded and pulled my parents away slamming the wooden door.He needed to make a gameplan,one that can trick the others.Oliver thought to himself taking a sip of hot cocoa on the wooden table.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:05 pm

((( Uh...uh.... no idea how to start off. I'll stick with this. )))

Melody has already said good-bye to her family. She was getting emotional, but she was able to toughen up. She sits on a chair by the window. She plays around with her rope and pocket knife. She uses her rope to latch onto hooks and such. She uses the knife for combat.

Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Oliver

Threw his window he seen a girl,playing with a rope and knife he shrugged it off and began shooting the knifes onto the arrow thingy.He threw his arrow and it hit the black dot square in the middle he mentally smiled.This wasn't a situation to be happy about.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Clark was honestly very surprised. He didn't have a gun now, so he really hoped there was something he could find there. He look at Ginerva. She wouldn't try to kill him, right? Maybe if they were the last two... Then she would almost definitely beat him. She was faster, and though guns were a lot faster than the weapons she used, his skills didn't even come close to her. He looked at her.
"Us two, huh?" he said it quietly, he was honestly a lot less sad that he should be. This was just a game. If he died, well, that would be that. If not, well, whatever. It wasn't that awful. He looked over at his family, they were all crying and sad. Ridiculous. He guessed he was ready, but at the same time he knew he couldn't win, and that felt bad.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Celeste couldn't stand looking at the families together anymore. "When's this thing going to start?" she muttered, doubting anybody heard her, though.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:49 pm

(Where in a room guys waiting for the keepers to put us on a train)
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Sylvia

Nervously looking around she thought well I'm gonna die I know for a fact. Stupid death game. Why can't all of us come together and stop. "We don't have to show the government what they want. All they want to see is people kill each other for enjoyment."
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:52 pm

((i'm gonna pretend that Rachel was there the whole time))

Two men that were heavily guarded brought Rachel's family into the room she was in. Their faces were panic-striken and they looked very emotional. Rachel hugged her parents and said good-bye just before the guards came back and took them away. Great. I'm going to die. Fun. With a frustrated sigh, she sat down on the leather couch and rested her head in her shaky hands. At least I have my knives, she thought, referring to the pouch full of sharp blades that was tied on her belt.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:53 pm

[[ I just joined. Where are we on? o: ]]
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 pm

(Well,everyone got picked already were in a room now,all the parents are saying bye to their children.)

He needed to see Rachel,Oliver went and opened the door revealing the guards ''Can I see my friend Rachel'' they hesitated but then brought Oliver to the room,there she was sitting there ''Rachel'' I said there was a big lump in my throat and I was gonna break down into tears.

President Clide:In 15 minutes,bring all the tributes to the train station,to the Training Arena then let them rest.There gonna have a long day tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Melody keeps on playing with her rope and knife. I'll be lucky if there is anything I could latch on with the rope, then climb up it. After all, I'm such a great climber. She smiles to herself. Hopefully there will be lots of trees around. She picks up her rope and swings it around like a cowgirl would do.

Last edited by Midnighter Cooper on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:02 pm

(Just so everyone knows,where in the Circum Keepers are gaurding the doors.No one can get out A.K.A No weapons.Were not outside and there isn't any audience its just the tributes in seperate rooms.)

Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Rachel didn't bother to look at Oliver. He was her best friend, but she was so overwhelmed with sadness. "I can't believe this is happening," she said to him quietly. I hate President Clide. He's such a cruel person, Rachel thought.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:06 pm

Eden sat there, wondering what Celeste was doing. "This is torture. But wait, this will be like an adventure!" Eden stood up and started to dance around. "An actual adventure! An actual adventure!" she sang until the guard screamed for her to stop.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:09 pm

Chihiro Rose -

"I'm going whether you like it or not." Chihiro said walking away from her two worried and paranoid parents, "And I won't die!"

Chihiro was walking towards the halls, she put her hand up for a gesture of goodbye to her parents.

Chihiro opened a door to a room with lots of other people, she looked around, shrugged and, sat on a chair. She sighed and thought if her parents were right, that she will die.. But she knows she won't die..
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Melody keeps on swinging her rope. She puts her knife away, hoping the guards didn't see her do it. She heard someone shouting 'An actual adventure!' "Pssshh" She says under her breath. Yeah right... an actual adventure. You're gonna be beaten senseless in this adventure.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Oliver couldn't help but embrace her into a hug,taking in her scent he whispered into her ear ''I won't let anyone hurt you rachel'' he released her softly.He stroked her hair,a tear slipped down his cheek.''if anyone is coming out alive,its you' he said smiling in between cries.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:17 pm

Chihiro Rose -

Chihiro laid her head on the bench, she had to wake up early for this and that is what she didn't like. Let the guards arrest her for sleeping, as if she even cares. Chihiro closed her eyes and put her head on her arms, she started sleeping and dreaming about what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:19 pm

"To be honest, I wouldn't care if I didn't make it," Rachel admitted, returning to her mean-self. "But you're going to win. Those other people don't stand a chance." She stepped back and smile slightly. "If we team up, though, we could beat everyone!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:22 pm

Melody glances over at Oliver. She shakes her head, not even caring about anyone else here. She realizes her rope was caught. It was caught on something that was suspended from the ceiling, of course. It was latched on a chandelier. God dang it!
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Chihiro Rose -

Chihiro woke up suddenly, her dagger on her boot nearly cut her. Chihiro carries many weapons at a time. She stood up and looked out the window, she couldn't see anything since it was tinted. Chihiro rolled her eyes, why would there be a window when you can't even see anything..?
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Eden placed her ear onto the door of the room she was trapped in. They weren't there. She kicked the door open and ran towards Celeste's room and kicked open her door. "Hey Celeste!" she said as she smoothed her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:27 pm

''No,Rachel forget about me'' Oliver said smiling slightly ''I'm protecting you and don't going disagreeing because I won't listen'' he said shaking his head bringing her into a hug again.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:32 pm

Melody growls to herself. She ties the end of the rope she was holding to a chair. She climbs up the rope, and unravels the tangled end from the chandelier. She grips tightly onto the chandelier before she fell. She then let's go, landing on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World RP   Us Against The World RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Us Against The World RP
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next