Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 =Life= [[APPS]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: =Life= [[APPS]]   Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Oops.. I just realized this is in the wrong category. Some mod please change it.

I bet you're going to think this is going to be a lame RP but i think its going to be cool. Its a little complicated but in the end its all going to be worth it because it'll be really fun! Okay, so the RP is about your character's life. Its your character that lives in one of the locations below, and grows up and eventually dies.


Rules:
-You can have as much characters as you want.
-Romance is allowed, but it has to be appropriate.
-It has to be realistic. No magic is allowed. Only type of magic is those 'magicians' do, like card tricks and stuff.
-You can only live in the locations below, but you can create locations too! PM me them/it and I might approve it and add it to the list!
-Remember to keep it appropriate.
-In this RP, time goes by fast. So, in about 5 or more pages its a year.
-Put "Licky's" (Without the quotation marks.) In the "Anything else to say:" Part of the APP or you won't be able to RP.

Location List:
-Survivor City (City on Island)
Spoiler:
 
-Leenday City (City)
Spoiler:
 
-Carelyn Island (Island)
Spoiler:
 
-Greentown (Rich Town)
Spoiler:
 
-Coralisle (Tropical Island)
Spoiler:
 
-Rustical (Town)
Spoiler:
 

Phew.. That took a while..

APPS:
Spoiler:
 

MY APP:
---------------------------------------------------------
Name: Niameliet [[Niamie]] (I just love that name!)
Age: 0 (Starting as a newborn.)
Gender: Female
Personality: Later.
Death Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she will die): N/A
Birth Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she was born): 3rd January
Location (Where you live): Greentown
Short Biography (What has happened in her/his life until the RP starts):
Picture/Description (As a baby):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a toddler):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a kid):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a teenager):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a adult):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a elder): Searching.
Anything Else To Say: Licky's
---------------------------------------------------------

Please join!


Last edited by Lin on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[APPS]]   Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Name: Maya
Age: 0
Gender: female
Personality: Mature for her age, succesful, outgoing. As a child, she was playful. Much less as an adult. Mostly because she has a very tight schedule.
Death Date (optional): N/A
Birth date (optional): January 3rd
Location: Greentown
Short Bio (before the rp): N/A
Picture/Description baby:
 
Picture/Description toddler:
 
Picture/Description kid:
 
Picture/Description Teen:
 
Picture/Description Adult/Elder:
 
Anything else to say: lickys


Last edited by "Merry" Mayu on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4498
Join date : 2010-07-20
Age : 15
Location : nowhereland

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[APPS]]   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:33 pm

It's different than others, so I'll join. :]

Name: Penelope
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Personality: Gossiper, mean, rude, snobbish, spoiled, selfish, quiet, mysterious
Death Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she will die):
Birth Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she was born): August 18
Location (Where you live): Greentown
Short Biography (What has happened in her/his life until the RP starts): Penelope is a student at a high - cost private school. She's always been that 'popular' girl type, Penelope is the second girl of her group of three. [[ Can be anyone. ]] She's quiet, but can be as mean as the 'leader' of her group. Not many people like her, though, even is she doesn't really do anything in the group. She has a twin brother alike to her; quiet and mysterious. Penelope rarely gets out of the house unless it's for school. She hates doing physical sports and is sometimes over obsessed with her appearance.
Picture/Description (As a baby):
Pink one o3o:
 
Picture/Description (As a toddler):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a kid):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a teenager):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a adult):
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a elder):

Anything Else To Say: Licky's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[APPS]]   Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:04 pm

Name: Crystal Soprano
Age: 12
Gender: Female
Personality: Crystal's smart and kind. She's outgoing and is always cheerful. She's also clumsy and seems to make people laugh. She's also good in sports and is a virtuoso. Lots of things scare her too.
Death Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she will die): N/A
Birth Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she was born): May 16
Location (Where you live):Leenday City
Short Biography (What has happened in her/his life until the RP starts): When she was a toddler, she was spotted by a talent scout. She then became a child model, actress, and singer. Yet she tries to live a normal life. On her eighth birthday, her parents divorced and she was gained access to visit Greentown where her father lived, whenever she wanted.
Picture/Description (As a baby):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a toddler):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a kid):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a teenager):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a adult): N/A
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a elder):N/A
Anything Else To Say:Licky's
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1751
Join date : 2012-02-14
Age : 13
Location : fire on the poopdeck

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[APPS]]   Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Name: Meg
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Personality: Meg is kind and sweet. She is also very quiet, she always stutters. she's not very smart but she tries to fit in.
Death Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she will die): N/A
Birth Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she was born): April 12
Location (Where you live): Leenday City
Short Biography (What has happened in her/his life until the RP starts): Meg's family died and now has a maid. She has a pet bunny named Shallow. She has a low number of friends. But is working to gain more..
Picture/Description (As a baby):
shes the baby of course:
 
Picture/Description (As a toddler):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a kid):
her hair is actually purple:
 
Picture/Description (As a teenager):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a adult): N/A
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a elder): N/A
Anything Else To Say Licky's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frost
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6172
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 15
Location : hell

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[APPS]]   Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:28 am

Name: Elise Ackerman
Age: 15
Gender: female
Personality: mean, rude, only think of herself or anyone else rude and mean, hates silentness, looks nice but is rude
Death Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she will die): N/A
Birth Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she was born): July 16
Location (Where you live): Greentown
Short Biography (What has happened in her/his life until the RP starts): Elise is one of the three people in Penelope's little popular group at school. She has a mother who does anything Elise wants her to, and her father is dead. Elise always liked to swim, but that was the only sport she liked to do.
Picture/Description (As a baby):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a toddler):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a kid):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a teenager):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a adult): N/A
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a elder): N/A
Anything Else To Say: Licky's


Last edited by Frost on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3089
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 16
Location : somewhere

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[APPS]]   Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:15 am

Name: Ginevra Dawn (I love that name lol)
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Personality: Confident,Brave,Adventurous, Curios , Happy, and Down to Earth
Death Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she will die): N/A
Birth Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she was born): N/A
Location (Where you live): Survivor City, Poor Class.
Short Biography (What has happened in her/his life until the RP starts): Ginevra lived a poor life, but she is happy on the outside. Her family eats because of her. When she was a kid, She always climbed things and happy. Picture/Description (As a baby): N/A
Picture/Description (As a toddler): N/A
Picture/Description (As a kid): N/A
Picture/Description (As a teenager): http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs51/i/2009/258/d/8/Girl_with_red_hair_by_Geirahod.jpg
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a adult):
N/A
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a elder): N/A
Anything Else To Say: LUCKY'S


Last edited by L.O.L on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[APPS]]   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:38 am

I'm going to start this now. You may still join.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[APPS]]   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:19 pm

Name:Hunter Reid
Age:16
Gender:Male
Personality:Hunter is very artistic he likes to spray paint,paint,traditional art or digital art.He also likes to stay out doors.But his parents stop him from doing so.
Death Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she will die):170
Birth Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she was born):August 1
Location (Where you live):Survivor City,Poor Class.
Short Biography (What has happened in her/his life until the RP starts):Hunter was a smart intelligent baby,he loved to explore and loves animals.His parents are poor so he hunts in the woods to keep his family healthy and strong.He doesn't have time to play games.
Picture/Description (As a baby):Very cute baby -_-
Picture/Description (As a toddler):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a kid):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a teenager):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a adult):Not OLD YET
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a elder):NOT OLD YET
Anything Else To Say:Licky's


Last edited by Noah on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[APPS]]   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:22 pm

Noah wrote:
Name:Hunter Reid
Age:16
Gender:Male
Personality:Hunter is very artistic he likes to spray paint,paint,traditional art or digital art.He also likes to stay out doors.But his parents stop him from doing so.
Death Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she will die):170
Birth Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she was born):August 1
Location (Where you live):Survivor City,Poor Class.
Short Biography (What has happened in her/his life until the RP starts):Hunter was a smart intelligent baby,he loved to explore and loves animals.His parents are poor so he hunts in the woods to keep his family healthy and strong.He doesn't have time to play games.
Picture/Description (As a baby):Very cute baby -_-
Picture/Description (As a toddler):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a kid):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a teenager):
Spoiler:
 

Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a adult):Not OLD YET
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a elder):NOT OLD YET
Anything Else To Say:Squishy

I can't see any of the pictures..

Read the rules.. Its not Squishy..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[APPS]]   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Lin wrote:
Noah wrote:
Name:Hunter Reid
Age:16
Gender:Male
Personality:Hunter is very artistic he likes to spray paint,paint,traditional art or digital art.He also likes to stay out doors.But his parents stop him from doing so.
Death Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she will die):170
Birth Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she was born):August 1
Location (Where you live):Survivor City,Poor Class.
Short Biography (What has happened in her/his life until the RP starts):Hunter was a smart intelligent baby,he loved to explore and loves animals.His parents are poor so he hunts in the woods to keep his family healthy and strong.He doesn't have time to play games.
Picture/Description (As a baby):Very cute baby -_-
Picture/Description (As a toddler):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a kid):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a teenager):
Spoiler:
 

Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a adult):Not OLD YET
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a elder):NOT OLD YET
Anything Else To Say:Squishy

I can't see any of the pictures..

Read the rules.. Its not Squishy..

Well,I can see the pictures..sooooo

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[APPS]]   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:25 pm

Noah wrote:
Lin wrote:
Noah wrote:
Name:Hunter Reid
Age:16
Gender:Male
Personality:Hunter is very artistic he likes to spray paint,paint,traditional art or digital art.He also likes to stay out doors.But his parents stop him from doing so.
Death Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she will die):170
Birth Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she was born):August 1
Location (Where you live):Survivor City,Poor Class.
Short Biography (What has happened in her/his life until the RP starts):Hunter was a smart intelligent baby,he loved to explore and loves animals.His parents are poor so he hunts in the woods to keep his family healthy and strong.He doesn't have time to play games.
Picture/Description (As a baby):Very cute baby -_-
Picture/Description (As a toddler):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a kid):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a teenager):
Spoiler:
 

Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a adult):Not OLD YET
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a elder):NOT OLD YET
Anything Else To Say:Squishy

I can't see any of the pictures..

Read the rules.. Its not Squishy..

Well,I can see the pictures..sooooo


Ya, but its still not 'Squishy'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[APPS]]   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:25 pm

Lin wrote:
Noah wrote:
Lin wrote:
Noah wrote:
Name:Hunter Reid
Age:16
Gender:Male
Personality:Hunter is very artistic he likes to spray paint,paint,traditional art or digital art.He also likes to stay out doors.But his parents stop him from doing so.
Death Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she will die):170
Birth Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she was born):August 1
Location (Where you live):Survivor City,Poor Class.
Short Biography (What has happened in her/his life until the RP starts):Hunter was a smart intelligent baby,he loved to explore and loves animals.His parents are poor so he hunts in the woods to keep his family healthy and strong.He doesn't have time to play games.
Picture/Description (As a baby):Very cute baby -_-
Picture/Description (As a toddler):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a kid):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a teenager):
Spoiler:
 

Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a adult):Not OLD YET
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a elder):NOT OLD YET
Anything Else To Say:Squishy

I can't see any of the pictures..

Read the rules.. Its not Squishy..

Well,I can see the pictures..sooooo


Ya, but its still not 'Squishy'.

I put the word in it already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[APPS]]   Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Noah wrote:
Lin wrote:
Noah wrote:
Lin wrote:
Noah wrote:
Name:Hunter Reid
Age:16
Gender:Male
Personality:Hunter is very artistic he likes to spray paint,paint,traditional art or digital art.He also likes to stay out doors.But his parents stop him from doing so.
Death Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she will die):170
Birth Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she was born):August 1
Location (Where you live):Survivor City,Poor Class.
Short Biography (What has happened in her/his life until the RP starts):Hunter was a smart intelligent baby,he loved to explore and loves animals.His parents are poor so he hunts in the woods to keep his family healthy and strong.He doesn't have time to play games.
Picture/Description (As a baby):Very cute baby -_-
Picture/Description (As a toddler):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a kid):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a teenager):
Spoiler:
 

Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a adult):Not OLD YET
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a elder):NOT OLD YET
Anything Else To Say:Squishy

I can't see any of the pictures..

Read the rules.. Its not Squishy..

Well,I can see the pictures..sooooo


Ya, but its still not 'Squishy'.

I put the word in it already.

Okay, good, I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[APPS]]   Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Wrapping wrote:

Birth Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she was born): April 12
OMG I was born April 12 o oi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[APPS]]   Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Name: Fate Ashern
Age: 12 months
Gender: female
Personality: happy, emotionally strong, kind, tranquil, encouraging, never rash or abrasive in tone
Death Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she will die): teenage years
Birth Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she was born): July 16th
Location (Where you live): Green Town
Short Biography (What has happened in her/his life until the RP starts):
Picture/Description (As a baby): black hair, awkward dark eyes that have disruptions of color in iris
Picture/Description (As a toddler): http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2011-11-06-450397.jpeg she's with her caretaker in this one
Picture/Description (As a kid): http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2012-08-15-522657.png
Picture/Description (As a teenager): http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2012-10-14-535120.jpeg holding a special glittery 16th birthday ribbon
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a adult): n/a
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a elder): n/a
Anything Else To Say: she's terminally I'll with a rare disorder that effects her heart. She isn't expected to live past the age of 17. She wears contacts to hide her disfigured irises.
Licky's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[APPS]]   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Name: Emma
Age: 5
Gender: Female
Personality: A shy girl, she's nervous, and wants to be with her parents 24/7. But she still likes making friends! If you get to know her, she's very lively, but yes still shy. She panics easily. I'm lazy.
Death Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she will die): Its an early death. On October 15, age 15. That's why you look for cars on the street before crossing
Birth Date [OPTIONAL] (When he/she was born):
Location (Where you live): Survicor City
Short Biography (What has happened in her/his life until the RP starts):
Picture/Description (As a baby): Dark grey hair, grey eyes. I'm lazy to add more.
Picture/Description (As a toddler): Dark Grey Hair, grey eyes
Picture/Description (As a kid):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description (As a teenager):
Spoiler:
 
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a adult):N/A
Picture/Description [OPTIONAL] (As a elder): N/A
Anything Else To Say: lickys[quote]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: =Life= [[APPS]]   Today at 5:31 am

Back to top Go down
 
=Life= [[APPS]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Life coaching and women empowerment!
» The Life of a Dreamer
» Your most EPIC moment in VCMP+In Real Life
» Is this real life? Or is this just fantasy? [DO NOT POST IN]
» South Street Seaport Beach Club Life's a Beach!! 18+ to Enter & Party on Halloween 2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Role-Playing :: Applications-
Jump to: