Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]

Go down 
+7
Red eyes black dragon
SilverBell
Cherry
dewey decimal system
Oliver
Flynn
Queen
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Empty
PostSubject: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Let us start! You can still join and remember the rules! ;p

Oh and let's start when the 'invitation' blade comes out of nowhere with a scroll.

--

Kallista -

Kallista walked over to the next customer/client. She put her head down to face her allicorn [[ Unicorn horn ]] to the injured minotaur. She focused and let magical dust flow into the bruises and cuts of the minotaur. The minotaur has been injured from a fight around a crowd, it wasn't his choice. He was just trying to defend himself. After a few minutes of healing the minotaur stood up from the silver coated chair and thanked Kallista. For now he is healed and better.

"Try not to move too much for the next hour. The healing is still going on for a while." She said waving.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:13 pm

Jade circled the pile of treasure she had accumulated over the years, slithering over the masses of gold and jewels. She scowled, showing her pointed fangs. "I cannot believe this is all I have to show for 15 years of thievery." She thought. "All this time, and I've got nothing useful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Kristen wandered around, aimlessly, waving the metal pole, the dream catcher dangling. The darkness disappeared slowly, as she walked. This was her life, everyday was like this. But this was Kristen's job, and she dedicated her life to it.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Kallitsta -

Kallista saw many people move a giant bird, it was a statue of a satyr. Many people were trying to use their magic to carry him, but he was too heavy. So some just carried while some people tried to sue magic to guide.

"What happened?!" Kallista said, worrying, and galloping towards him.

"A curse, Kallista. Medusa turned him into stone." A centaur says walking in.

Kallista had to work hard for this, Medusa's curse was one of the hardest curses to break. She raised her head slowly and just after she raises up she points her allicorn to the satyr; making the stone shatter and melting slowly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Richard, as he often did, was just walking around. He really liked to do that, partly because, god, the world was beautiful, but because he absorbed the energy of others as he walked, whether they were good or bad. This time they were mostly good, thankfully. He hummed something odd to himself as he skipped. A centaur girl he knew said "Hi, Richie!" to him. He said hi back, and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:29 pm

Kallista -

Tens and tens of minutes passed, it felt like hours until the satyr was reanimated, again. Kallista closed her eyes for a few seconds, and gave a small smile, she wiped off a few beads of sweat and closed her mini healing shop for a few hours. Kallista opened the door with her human hands, got out, and locked the door with a key. She travelled around the town, waiting for an adventure. Being a unicorn half girl was hard, sometimes people would randomly throw pebbles at you.. Well.. Not that much. It's just like a centaur but with an allicorn..
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Kana walked around the town, being bored. She felt left out seeing all the other creatures. They were different. There were centaurs, satyrs, nymphs, vampires, ghosts, and much, much more. But she... she looked, in her normal form, like a human! And there was nothing special about humans. She could shift into anything she wanted to be, because she was a shapeshifter, but not she didn't really like how it felt when she was in different forms. It just didnt feel right. With a sigh she shifted into a cat, anyways. Cats were her favorite animal. She continued to walk around town for a bit, still bored.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Kallista -

Kallista was walking around, admiring the town that was really alive and loud.. She liked having people around her, being happy and cheerful. Kallista was looking towards her right then to her left until she bumped into a human looking girl [[ Kana ]]. Kallista moved aside and said her sorry many times.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She says, stuttering and bowing her head a lot; without trying to hit her with her alicorn.

Oh, no! I'm toast! She thought while her head was down.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Kana looks up, now her normal form again. She gives a small but kind smile, and speaks in her usually soft voice. "It's okay. You didn't do anything." She looked at Kallista. She's very pretty. A unicorn girl... That's amazing, I've never seen one before. She looked away, so that she didn't seem to be staring, because staring was rather rude.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Noticing a young unicorn girl who was, well, obviously embarrassed, he stopped and looked at her for a while. He had heard a bit about her, a healer, right? Many healers sometimes stopped to look at his hole and examined it, it was a tad annoying, but at the same time very sweet. He doubted the unicorn girl would do this, though, and simply stared.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Kallista -

"Thank you." She says smiling.

Kallista noticed her staring but she didn't mind, she kind of gotten used to it..

"What are you up to?" She says softer than usual.

Kallista looks around more and notices a ghost staring. She looked at him with a pokerface which turned to a smile. Kallista turned back and dusted the fabric around her waist.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:10 pm

"I was just walking around," Kana said with a pinch of boredom in her voice. "What I usually do," she laughed. I wonder why I've never seen this girl before, she thought, noticing the ghost boy behind them. She smiled softly at him, then looked away, waiting for the girl's reply.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:13 pm

Mmm, she had obviously endured some hardships in her life, that was extremely easy to tell just in the way her body moved. He had never seen any unicorn girls, the centaur girl she knew would obsess over her. She really was quite pretty, but that was besides the point. He noticed a human girl next to her. Hm, she looked interested in the unicorn girl.
Two smiles had been given to him, and he attempted to return both, but god they looked so fake! All smiles did nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Kallista -

"Oh." Kallista said with a small feeling of disappointment.

"Well, I have to go back to my small shop." She says, "Well, I have to.. um.. go.."

Kallista had an attack of nervousness while talking, she turn around, checking if she lost anything then starting to gallop away.

Kallista had a sad face behind the girl's back, she knew after a while the girl would be like all of them.. A mean girl who never liked her..
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:17 pm

Lily ~ Fairy
Lily was fluttering around town pointlessly. I wonder what I may do today she thought. She saw a unicorn girl and a human? Hmm she wondered I wonder what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:21 pm

Kana frowned. With a sigh she turned away. Nobody here really liked her... They thought she was just a human because that was her normal form. She hated being a shapeshifter, because she hated change. And shapeshifting was all about change. She walked away alone, like she usually was. Nobody looked at her, unless they wanted to show her their disapproval. She didn't return the mean looks, instead she ignored them and kept trudging on. This was the reason why she was a school skipper.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:26 pm

Richard almost laughed as he saw both of the girls think the same thing, that no one liked them. It was ridiculous, pathetic, almost, but that was how everyone was, constantly messing up. Humans were actually pretty rare, too, so he guessed they should have grown with that, but they didn't. He fooled around, placing his fingers through the hole in his chest and grinning, when he saw a fairy across the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Kallista -

Kallista looked around more and saw the ghost boy once again, she looked at him then to a fairy. She liked seeing different creatures, most are really unique. She turned her head and galloped away, hoping no creature followed her. She galloped away to her shop until you can't see her from where she last stood.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Lily saw the unicorn girl gallop away.

I wonder if she is sad! Then she needs to get cheered up! Lily thought

She flew over to were the unicorn girl was galloping to.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:35 pm

[[ When do you guys want the blade part come? The blade that comes with an invitation thing. ]]

Kallista -

Kallista used her allicorn to pop out a key, she slipped it through the door and unlocked it. Kallista looked for the light switch and once she did she flipped the mini lever to turn the lights on. Kallista looked behind her and found the same fairy she saw near the ghost boy.

"Do you need anything?" She says smiling.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Kana shook her head. Maybe I don't need friends. She turned a corner and sat down on some grass, hoping she wasn't on anyone's property. Oh well. She looked down with a sad look, tears forming in her eyes. Her whole life was ahead of her and she'd be spending it all alone. Great. Just great.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Lily looked at the unicorn girl

"Oh nothing! I just thought you were sad, so I wanted to make sure you were not!" Lily said quickly.

"I'v never seen a unicorn before and you looked so pretty! My name is Lily, what is your name?" she said still very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Kallista -

Kallista laughs slightly, "Thank you, you look really pretty, too." Kallista says, "I'm Kallista."

"Come in." Kallista said gesturing her to come in the shop.

Kallista took a wet cloth and cleaned the tables, there were some stains and had to be cleaned since sick people were here and would probably cause the next person to come, sick as well..
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Lily looked around.

"What is this place?" She asked Kallista

She was looking around when she remembered what had to do.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Kallista -

"It's my mini healing shop." She says.

Kallista looks and opens a cabinet, she had an 'oh no' face, she forgot to buy the herbs.

"I have to go back to town for the herbs."

Kallita put a bag around her shoulders and checked if she has everything she needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]   Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chosen Ones [[ Role - Play ]]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next