Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Yourself [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+9
Relora
elsa ♡
evan
mich
Daisy
Wizzy
dewey decimal system
emiko
Queen
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Empty
PostSubject: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Let's start. You can start wherever you want. You can be in an airplane that going to land in New York in a few minutes! ;D Well, you can start. ;]

--

Madeleine McQueen -

Madeleine was working.. as usual.. She works as a pastry chef at her own 'Sweets N' Treats Bakery' . Madeleine opened the fridge and took out the flour, eggs, milk, and come strawberries. She was starting to make her signature strawberry cake for a costumer. It was a special request so she has to put more fruits and icing around it.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:14 pm

BRIIIIIIIIIIING!

The alarm clock jiggled as Lola woke up with her hair going all over the place. "Ugh..... five more minutes....." She went back into bed and looked at the clock. 11:01. "HOLY CRAP!" She got into her clothes and rushed for school. Her mom was at work, so she ran to school. She burst into the door.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Nat had just finished unpacking. She flopped on her bed with a smile and looked out her window, seeing a bakery across the street. She could almost smell the delicious treats being made, and she just had to have one! She flew down the steps. Her mom was working at the restaurant they now owned; the reason for moving here. She left a note saying she had gone out exploring the town and would be back by dinner, then ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:21 pm

All the students stared at her. She had messy hair, bad breath, and she still had her pajama pants on. The students snickered, and soon it was a hooting party. Mrs. Wartminer glared at her, walked over to Lola, and shoved her book report in her face. "F-! George washington did NOT write "To kill a mockingbird!"" She wrote a note on her desk saying:

DETENTION:

Tyler

Jack

Lola

Lola's face was red hot as she ran out of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Madeleine McQueen -

Madeleine preheated the oven to the right heat then walked over to the counter to start mixing ingredients. Madeleine sifted some ingredients to make the cake base, while doing that she listened to the radio. Which was on the other clean counter.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Nat reached the bakery and looked at the sign: 'Sweets N' Treats Bakery'. Cute name! Right when she walked inside a wall of delicious smells hit her. She smiled kindly as she spoke,"Hello!" She said waving to the girl working there.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:28 pm

Madeleine McQueen -

Madeleine leaves the mixing ingredient job to the co-workers and opened the door to the main room. Where all the costumers go. She cleaned her hands off on her apron and walked towards the girl.

"Hello there!" She says, "I'm Madeleine and welcome to my shop."

"Would you like anything from our shop?" She says with excitement.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:31 pm

"I would love something from your shop! Hmm..." She tried to decide what she wanted. "I'd like a red velvet cupcake with buttercream vanilla icing and sprinkles, if you can make it!" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:36 pm

Madeleine McQueen -

"I remember someone ordering one of those." Madeleine said putting her finger on her chin.

"Let me see if there's one more batch of them."

Madeleine left the main room and walked to a mini closet of special requested cupcakes. She looked through all of them and found one. It was a mini cupcake, though.

"I have this mini cupcake of that, want me to make a bigger sized one?" She says showing the red velvet cupcake with the sprinkles and vanilla icing.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:38 pm

Lola sprinted back home and jumped back into bed. So far, this day was off to a horrible stop. But she thought. Why not get a cupcake? Sweet n treats have the best in town. She brushed her hair and teeth and got into nicer clothes. She went to the store. "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:41 pm

"Oh, well, red velvet cupcakes are very yummy. And I bet yours are the best, they sure smell like it!" Nat looked at the small cupcake. "No thank you, this is fine! You don't have to go through any trouble making another one." She reached in her pocket to pay for the treat. Uh oh. I only brought a few dollars. I hope I have enough... She then turned around and saw another customer. She smiled and gave a small wave, then turned back to counter.

Last edited by Silent Night on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Madeleine McQueen -

Madeleine turned her head to the costumer that has just walked in.

"Hi there!" She says, "Would you two want to take a seat?"

Madeleine waited for an answer, to pass the time she put her hands behind her back and kept tippy-toeing then not tippy-toeing. And kept doing that for a while.

--

"Hehe, I'm still aiming to be a professional. But thank you for your nice compliment." She says giggling.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Nat smiled. "So, how much is the cupcake?" she asked nervously. Her anxiety was beginning to kick in. She always got worried like this... It was so embarrassing! She blushed and quietly looked down with her hand still in her pocket. I think I have enough. I had about $20 this morning, I'm sure. But she couldn't help that she got anxiety all the time.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:50 pm

Victoria woke up by the sound of kids playing outside. She moaned and got out the bed. Planning to change her clothes, she just put on some pants and a t-shirt and went outside to get some air. Almost time to open up my dog wash
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:53 pm

Madeleine McQueen -

"I don't really charge special requests. I don't really want the money, I just like baking sweets for people and see them happy." She replies back, "So I only make people pay when it's not just from the original menu."

"Anyway, do you want anything else?" She says, "And like I said, would you two like to sit for a while? Standing here is pretty tiring sometimes, if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:03 pm

"Oh," Nat says, a little relieved. But she pulls out the money that was in her pocket. She had $15. What did I do with the other $5? Oh well. She hands it to Madeline. "Just take it, please." She smiled. "And I can sit for a while. I just moved here, and I've already unpacked and everything so I have time," she said taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Victoria looked at her watch. "Time to go!" She walked to her shop, which isn't very long. After she put the sign from close to open; One person came already. "Could you please wash my dog?" The lady asked. "Sure!" "It cost $10.' Victoria told the lady
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:26 pm

(( sorry for being late ))

When Josephine wakes up, she saw that many people was already lining in the door of her shop. So she opens her shop immediately. - Yawn - '' Good morning everyone! please enjoy your stay here in my shop and be sure to choose a beautiful dress gowns ect!. And for those people who want me to make their size just go here and I'll size it then I can make you a gown dress ect.'' Josephine shouted while some of them are already choosing and some of them are letting Josephine tailor a new one.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:26 pm

After a while of piano teaching for the day, Madison walked to the bakery. She loved going to bakeries, and had never been to this one before. She followed the map, for a while, walking and humming 'The Rose' to herself. She walked for a few more minutes, and finally came up to a place that said, 'Sweet n' Treats Bakery', and went inside it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:33 pm

Madeleine McQueen -

Madeleine heard the door bell ring, a costumer has come. Madeleine walked out of the kitchen to the main room and greeted her.

"Hello there, miss." She says, " Please have a seat!"

Madeleine lead her to a cutely decorated table.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:45 pm

Wow, this is really cute, Madison thought. "Thank you," she said. She sat down in the comfy chair, and tried got into a nice and comfortable position. First thing she did after that, was to look around the place. This place is really nice! She thought. Madison hoped she had not kept the girl waiting, and finally got back to 'life'.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Madeleine McQueen -

"Here's the menu. And if you are ready to order please ring this bell." Madeleine handed her a golden colored bell with a red ribbon tied around it.

Madeleine headed back to the kitchen and kneaded the flour.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Josephine's Shop~

Since Josephine Notice that she has some new neighbors she go to their houses one by one and asked for their size. When Josephine already knew their size Josephine make the dresses in no time. She make it very nice and good. When she was done she go to Madison's house first which is more near to her house and lend her the dress. Next Josephine went to Madeleine house which is also next to Madison's house and lend her the dress.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:06 pm

The lady gave Victoria the $10, and waited patiently for her dog to be done. Man, this dog reeks Victoria said that in her head. Then she finally got to work. She trimmed off some hair, washed her, then blow dried her, Groomed her,and finally added a bow to the dog. "Ta-Da!!" Victoria said. "Its perfect! Thank you" The lady said she took her dog and left. Victoria was glad. After a while, 3 more people came in. This is too much! Man, i do nneed more workers. Victoria started on the first customer.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:12 pm

At Madeleine's house -

Madeleine's father; Mr. McQueen opened the door and saw Josephine. One of the most popular fashion designers around the world.

"Thank you for making this. I'll call her and say you delivered it, already." He says to Josephine.

Mr. McQueen gave Josephine the money and put the dress in Madeleine's bedroom, then called her to say she got the dress..

The dress was for this audition to enter the Worldwide Cake Grand Prix this upcoming spring. The dress was short enough so Madeleine wouldn't have troubles making sweets with them. She is auditioning to be in the Cake Grand Prix because it is part of her mission to be a popular pastry chef and bakery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yourself [[ Role Play ]]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next