Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Yourself [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+9
Relora
elsa ♡
evan
mich
Daisy
Wizzy
dewey decimal system
emiko
Queen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:38 pm

"ELLLLLLLLLLA!!!!!" he motions with his hands. He hugs her and the ambulance zooms away to the hospital..

Woah dude. my rp skills are DEAD.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Ella woke up in an ambulance and saw new faces and 1 one face she known,Daniel she thought.Ella tried to put her head up but she got forced down by a doctor.Ella had a panicked expression as she tried to squirm out of the doctors grasp.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Timothy buries his face in his hands and he closes his eyes. He wasn't crying, though. He was just resting his eyes. He was still sitting on the curb.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:46 pm

"Hey, back off! It won't kill to sit up will it? She's deaf for god's sake." he nudged the doctor back a little and propped Ella up on some pillows. "Don't worry, you got hit by a car. It will be okay." he motioned to her. "I will make sure of that." he motioned once more. "I'll be here for you, whenever you need it. However you need me. Just make a noise. Hit something, even gesture. i will be there" he motioned once more. His arms were getting stiff. "Doc, I apologize for the little to non contact, but she's okay now. Just fix her up and we'll be on our way, okay mate?" he smiled. "By the way, I'm Daniel. I'm 16, and I think I want to help you." he motioned to the girl.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Timothy gets up from his sitting position on the curb, and walks down the street to his house. Instead of going inside, he sits on the porch. I have been a fountain of tears today... His eyes were bloodshot and were bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:55 pm

Ella smiled ''Thanks,but I needed to watch a kid'' she motioned with her fingers ''His name is Timothy'' she motioned again she frowned at the doctor,and put on her jacket.The doctor wrapped a small palet around her stomach so it wouldn't get any bruises.Then a bandade on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Madeleine McQueen -

Madeleine was sitting near the girl in the ambulance. She watched the guy motioning his hands, it was sign language. But really, it wasn't a very good idea to get up when your head just bled.

"She might faint again if she sits up." Madeleine said looking down at her knees, "It's possible."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:59 pm

Timothy lays down on his side, still outside on the porch. He closes his eyes. After a little while, a pair of arms carried him inside and placed him carefully on the couch- his mother had just brought him into the house.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:03 pm

"But she's not sitting! I just arranged these pillows so she could look up." he said a loud. "Don't worry the child is okay, I saw him with another ambulance lady, she was holding him in her arms." he motioned back, smiling.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:04 pm

Nat stands where the accident had just occurred in shock. It happened pretty quick, especially after the ambulance got there. The ambulance just drove right away after they had put the girl in. Suddenly she heard a car honking. She turned around and a car was behind her. The person inside was motioning for her to move, and had pulled up more, pushing Nat onto the ground. She got up slowly and limped to the sidewalk embarrassed and blushing. The car drove away fast leaving Nat on the curb rubbing her ankle.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:12 pm

((When someone is deaf it doesn't mean they can't talk. They just can't hear.))

When Lucia got back home, her father placed her in a bed and gave her medicine. She was very dizzy and she couldn't go to school for a while, (about 2-4 weeks.) so she had to be home-schooled until she went back to school when it was over. Lucia wasn't that dizzy anymore, and in a few minutes she stopped seeing double. She stood up and looked in the mirror. She held in a scream when she stood on her twisted ankle and looked to the back on her head. The doctors had cut off some of her hair to make space for the operation/surgery. She had some marks, so she sighed. Her father smiled at her and said "Knock knock!" kindly as he entered the room and handed her a wig. He gently placed her in her bed so she wasn't standing up on her twisted ankle and helped her put on the wig-cap, and the wig after it. The wig was long, wavy and lightblonde with side bangs. Lucia sighed again. "Do I really need to wear this wig?" She asked. Her father smiled, he would always try to be in a good mood. "Its not that bad," He said, and paused. "It can be like a fresh new start for you!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:20 pm

(Lin,I know that.But,when a deaf person talks they can't hear if they said the word correctly so they use sign language.I learnt this in the 5th grade.)
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:06 pm

"Are you going to be okay?" he gestured to Ella. "I really care, please answer" he then motioned. Daniel took out his guitar and began playing a song he was composing.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:07 pm

''I'll be fine'' Ella motioned, she reached for her bag and slowly walked out the door to the vending machine to buy chips ahoy.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:13 pm

Madeleine Queen -

"Well, I guess I'm going, too." She says, "I have to go practice something anyway."

Madeleine hopped out of the ambulance's back door and walked away without turning her back. Her long brown hair waved as she walked and could feel a gust of wind coming her way.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Daniel quickly turned her around and gave her a quick motion " I can't be sure of that, I need to watch you until you are nursed to full health". He walked her to the vending machine and smiled. "Go ahead" he gestured.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Lucia sighed as she looked in the mirror. The wig was extremely realistic, and it looked like she was her hair. She could do all hairstyles with it like if she had dyed her hair or if it was natural. Lucia went out of her huge house-like mansion on her wheelchair and walked around town, stopping by a sweets shop, called 'Treats for Twirls' and she entered the shop. It was huge and it had tons of candy and fake candy decorations everywhere. The place was just like a Candy Wonderland. She sat on a small table by herself and bought herself chocolate, licorice, jaw breakers and more candies. She got a chocolate fountain and dipped different things on it. She was happy once more. Since she was rich and the amount of money was increasing, she could waste about as much money as she want.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Ella cluthed her ribs as she gave in her 5$ bill a brought a Snickers bar she then walked outside and sat on the nearest bench.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Lucia saw Ella outside. Oh ya, it was the crying girl and the girl who got ran over by a truck. She went down the wheelchair ramp and went up to Ella and smiled at her. "Do you want any candies from the shop? Don't worry, I'll pay it all." She paused. "Its amazing how much people can get hurt in one day.. I fell to a fountain from a branch and hit my head, broke my arm and twisted my ankle. I got stitches and they had to cut off some of my hair so I'm wearing a wig. Anyways, do you want to come? I'll buy you as much candies as you want."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:04 pm

"Excuse me, I am a boy. I am Daniel and she is not well. We are in the hospital for a reason, we can't just leave to buy candy. Maybe Ella can give you a list and you could get it.. Also, she can't hear you. She's deaf" Daniel said in one breath.
I have lost all RPing skill.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Ella frowned at Daniel,Ella managed to speak ''Did you say candy''? Ella asked,she was looking at the person's mouth trying to see what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:14 pm

(She went out of the hospital and sat out on a chair.)

Lucia smiled, and traduced her word to the sign language. Lucia styled the bangs on her blonde wig and sat next to Daniel. "I was on the hospital today, too." She said to Daniel, taking off her wig and showing her head, and it easy to tell she had gone under some type of operation/surgery. She left it there for a while and put on the wigcap and the wig. "I have to go to the hospital again soon, to get some shots and stuff." She said, and sighed, and then used sign language for Ella to understand.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:26 pm

Ella hugged Lucia ''I don't like hospitals they scare me'' Ella said in sign language smiling kindly.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:30 pm

Lucia smiled at Ella. "You stay here. Tell me what candies you want and I'll bring you them. The candy shop happens to be right across the street so it can't take that long." She said with sign language.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:31 pm

"Then what are we waiting for? Candy on me, choose whatever you wish. I have a bunch of money on me!" Daniel said in sign language, he picked up his guitar, put it in the case and smiled. "Let's go!" she motioned, he held each of their hands as he crossed the street and walked into the best candy shop in town. THe same candy shop that the other girl was just in. (GIRL IN THE WIG)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yourself [[ Role Play ]]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next