Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+5
elsa ♡
Primrose
Squirtle
evan
Queen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Empty
PostSubject: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Even if we started already you can still join. Well, have fun! ^^

The humans start in the human world starting to read the fairytale books and the other characters will be at the land of fairytales. o3o Sounds good? Okay, let's start now.

--

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

Ella was sharpening her katanas, she was bored and already granted the twelve dancing princesses' wish. To be able to dance without wrecking their shoes, and they gave in their voices.

Stupid princesses. Ella thought. Giving their voice just to dance without wrecking their shoes.

Ella grabbed her katanas and held them up in the air; shinging, she smirked and continued sharpening it.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Rosie was inside the library, looking through books. She was happy, but unhappy. She was very lonely. Yes, James, her beastly-now-human prince, was here, but she needed another friend. A girlfriend she could hang with. A REAL one. Rosie kept looking.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Yari was at the library, looking for a good farytale book. She was in the fairytale section looking through for a great book. There were so many good ones she could not choose what to pick!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Meredith sat on her elegant bed, currently on her normal side. (Not good or bad.) "I hate this, I'm leaving." She said, she put on a black dress and a robe with a hood so that she wasn't recognized. She put on a blue wig. "That should do it.."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:54 pm

(I'm doing it in Red's point of view.)
I eyed the squirrel. I winked at Wolf and he immediately pounced on the poor thing.
"Nice catch Wolfie." I told him. I pulled up the hoodie of the cloak.
"Put it with the others." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Meredith took an eyepatch and covered her left eye with it. "Okay, now none will recognize me now." She said, smiling as she made her way down the stairs that were shaped like a spiral.

((I just noticed I'm so close to being a top-poster!))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

Ella put the two katanas in her shoulder straps. Ella walked to the library to find some good books about Prince Charming so she mind control him and make him beg for mercy for her to stop. She saw Rosie from the Beauty and a beast fairytale, she rolled her eyes and continued on walking to the librarian.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Meredith closed the door behind her and made her way up to the park, she was rather uncomfortable in her new attire.
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:33 pm

I told Wolf I needed a new spirit guide and that I would be back. I got to the library. I bumped into Cinder-- wait what?! She looks completely different!
"Hi Elle. How are you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

Ella looked at red from head to toe, she looked at her face and started to speak with a neutral yet annoyed look.

"Oh, it's you." Ella said raising a brow, "And it's Ella. Not Elle or Cinderella."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:46 am

Molly was at the library, just looking for some good fairytales to read. Her mother told her about Beauty and The Beast and Cinderella. She decided to check those out.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:08 am

Meredith spotted Rosie and Ella through the crowd, and decided to mess with them. She gets closer to them and stares at them.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:29 am

Yari saw some other people. She got the bueaty and the best book and checked it out. "I love this book" she thought.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:26 pm

Meredith got closer and closer, as she looked at Ella in the eyes. "Hello, my name is Sapphire, and I.." She said, she stopped as she started coughing. I'm a great actor. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:29 pm

Yari went home and read her book. "This seems different..." she thought. She looked closer at the book cover, and found out that it said "Bueaty and the Beast-Goes Wrong"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Molly grabs Cinderella. She studies the cover of the book. That's weird... Cinderella looks nothing like Mom told me. She's holding Katanas. She wanted to ask the librarian about the cover, but she can't. She's mute.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:39 pm

"I'm sorry.." She said, covering her mouth her bandaged hand. She looked at Ella, and quickly stole her crown, necklace and gloves. She ran away, heading towards a dark alley, and smiling evilly. She took off her disguise; the eyepatch, the robe and the wig. She looked at the stolen objects and smiled, she was currently in her evil form. Then, she turned into her normal form, and her smile started to fade. "I know.. I'll give it to her later, and I'll tell her it was all a prank!" She said.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:03 pm

Rosie went into FairyTaleTown. She put signs up everywhere.
WANTED: Best friend
Ever wanted to be Best Friends with a princess?
Well, here's your chance!
Go to the James and Rosie Castle and just audition!
Today only!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:03 pm

Snow (Snow White)~
Snow walked around in the Fairytale woods, or as she liked to call it, her home. Yeah. She didn't live in a fancy castle like most of the Fairytales around here. She sighed and swung around her scythe for a while, bored. There's nothing to do here, she scoffed.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Molly opens the Cinderella book, and there was a bright flash. Hey! Wh-what's going on!? She falls with a THUMP. Wh-where am I? She gets up. She sees a person with white hair (((Snow white))).
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Yari ended up being in the bueaty and the beast book. "where am I? Wait a minute, I am in the book! But why does everything look so gray?" She said. She looked around. She looked like she was in a maids dress.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Snow gasps, then looks around. "Who's there?" She holds up her scythe. What was that?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Rosie walked into the castle. There was another person. OMG. Rosie stopped.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Molly was feeling scared. Did I startle her? She quickly ducks behind a bush, hoping not to be seen.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:40 pm

"No, it's okay. I was just scared. Who are you? I haven't seen you in town before."
Rosie said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next