Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+5
elsa ♡
Primrose
Squirtle
evan
Queen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

"Stupid." Ella says shaking her head while closing her eyes.

"There's an evacuation door that never gets locked over there." She points, "Where people are running to quietly right now."

Ella gets her katanas out and starts heading to the evacuation door meters away from the room.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Snow hears some girl screaming below her. "Brat," she muttered, looking down. She then gasped. "What if she's a goody goody? Maybe this is a trap. Something's not right. I don't know whats going on but I don't like it." Snow jumped from the tree and ran behind the screaming girl's house, peering inside. I cant see anything...
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Meredith frowns and looks at Ella. "YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" She said, as she pressed a button. The floor sank and everyone was standing on the same tile floor, but they were now underground. Now, they were too low to be able to reach the evacuation door. "Look, who's the idiot now?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:51 pm

[[ I don't think there's random buttons that does that in a castle's ballroom. .-. ]]

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

"Wow." She says laughing, "You're about to fall in, too."

Ella closes her eyes, takes deep breaths and made Meredith fall in along the others.

"Now look at you, friend." She says having a disgusted voice in friend.

"Wow, stealing stuff when you already have anything." She says, "Worthless.."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Meredith frowned again. "I'm not opening the doors until someone dies." She said.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

"You can't reach it." Ella explained, "You're down here with us, now. Remember. Mind control."

Ella thought she was smarter but she really wasn't, Ella was completely calm about all this but some people just fainted or is screaming.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Molly stays hidden behind the bush, still keeping an eye on the cottage. If someone walks out, I'm gonna stay hidden. I don't wanna scare the person if I just jump out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Rosie went to Ella's castle. she heard screaming. She pressed a button. The floor came back up. "So, how's it going?" Rosie said, teasing, sort of.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:02 pm

"Oh thanks, your so smart for locking us in here. Plant control." She said. She made a plant, and she sat in it, and the plant grew taller and taller.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:09 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

The floor rised as Rosie pressed the button. Ella grinned at Rosie and stood up since she was sitting.

"Do you still want to know what happened to the twelve dancing idiots?" Ella smirks at Meredith, "You do, don't you?

Ella was swinging her katanas waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:11 pm

"Hmm. I remember that story!" Rosie said with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:11 pm

"Why not?" She said, as her plant grew taller, and then stopped. "I'm up for gossip."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

Ella smirks and hides her eyes with her bangs.

"It's not a lie." She says, "Well.. The princesses lost their voice by making a wish from me to be able to dance without tearing their shoes. They gave it up, their voice.."

Ella smiles evilly and laughs quietly.

"I'm going." Ella turns slowly and was ready to walk away..
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Meredith smiles. She covers the door with plants, and covers the others too. She turns the plants into a hard metal material. "Cant cut your way through." She said, smirking. "Let the fun begin.." She said, as she roamed through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:19 pm

"What's going on?" Rosie screamed out.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:20 pm

"Fun stuff," Meredith said. She made plants grow around everyone. "Whos going first? The fun is about to start."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

"I can give you wishes.." Ella says stopping, "For something in return."

Ella was sitting down cleaning her katanas, she was thinking of doing mind control but she wants to see what will happen.

"Anything. You. Want." Ella says putting her katanas in her shoulder straps.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:25 pm

A teenage girl raised her hand, and Meredith smiled. "You're comming first." She said, pointing at the girl. She used her power and the plants penetrated the ground surrounding her, making her sink, and fall out of the other's sight. "I dont care about those wishes. Whos next?"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:27 pm

Rosie ran and took out her rose. It morphed into a sword. "Stop it, NOW! LET MY FRIEND GO!"
Rosie screamed.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

"You're lying." Ella says, "I can tell."

Ella walked near the wall without Meredith seeing, she pushed her hand on a part of a wall and made it change to her bedroom. That was the only way she can leave or enter her bedroom without anyone seeing, it was finger printed so only Ella can enter. no one else.

She looked at her cutely decorated bedroom and almost puked. She locked the door and looked through the drawers for something nice.. Like an amulet her Fairy Godmother enchanted before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Meredith smirked. She grabbed a boy by the neck. "'I let everyone leave, but I keep three of you as prisioners."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:47 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

Ella sighed, she looked at a portrait of her father and started to feel.. What was it. Sad, dumped? She forgot this feeling long ago, unless she's in her normal Cinderella state.

She put the portrait down and landed on her bed. She was thinking about what was happening in the ballroom. The one she just sneaked out from by using the finger print access.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:49 pm

She took the boy, a girl and another boy as a prisioner. "You may all leave now. I got what I was looking for."
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:28 pm

I watched as Ella leaped out of the library. My clone found the book I was looking for, I checked it out, and left for the market. I started to read the book. I closed my eyes and sat down on a bench. My hand hovered over the book and I looked in the mirror. My eyes were silver, the color for spirit hunting. I cloned myself and we searched the market for loose spirits. I found a particularly evil one.
"Step back." I told the villagers. I used my clones to surround the spirit and form a spirit barrier. 'Hava Sala, Moonbei Sarava!' I chanted, reading from the book. With a great boom, the spirit exploded, and I smirked in pleasure. I erased my clones and wiped the surrounding villagers' memories of the event and walked away.
(long entry whoop woop)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Ella[ [[ Cinderella ]] -

Ella opened a drawer, she found a mini tattered book called 'Cindy's Diary'. It was her old diary when she was all nice and goody goody. Ella scowled at it for a minute then thought what would happen if Prince Charming never left her. She closed her eyes then opened it when she put her head down. She opened the diary and read through it. There were many sketches of hearts and her future with Prince Charming that never came true..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next