Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+5
elsa ♡
Primrose
Squirtle
evan
Queen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Molly felt like crying. 'I'm sorry I can't talk' she mouths. 'I hope you understand'
Back to top Go down
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:32 am

"You're back." I said to Ella. "What happened with her?" I cloned myself to look all over for Spirit Guides while I talked to Ella.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

"What do you mean?" Ella says coldly with narrow eyes at Red.

Ella walks to a shelf and grabs a book, flips then puts it back. She found a book, it was Cinderella. She scowled at it and looked at the pages.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Meredith takes her bag and fills it with all types of items, from cheap to REALLY EXPENSIVE.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Marlen was in his old cottage flipping threw potions ''WHERE IS IT''? He screamed he looked for this special poison for 1 week and he was getting angry.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:10 pm

She took apples, fish, potions, fishes, bags, accessories, jewelery and more. She ran to the castle and sat down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Molly was losing interest. She gets up from his sitting position and walks away, feeling guilty about just leaving. There's gotta be something interesting around these forests. She turns a corner. Nothing. Just huge trees and leaves and twigs. She turns around another corner. Still nothing.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:23 pm

((Okay, sorry to say this..but I am lost on where we are))
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:35 pm

((( I'm not really sure what the others are up to, but my character (Molly) is walking around the forest. )))

More twigs. Rocks. Still nothing interesting. Molly sits on the trunk of a tree, and sighs. She rests her head on her hand.

Last edited by Midnighter Cooper on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:37 pm

She looks down at the kingdom. She spots a man walking right under where her window was. Meredith throws a bucket full of raw strawberries, bananas, sour milk, orange juice and pickles. She laughs at the man.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Yari got scared. she took the book out, and it looked like what ever she would touch on it (it included a map of the farytales) would take her to the place she wanted to. She touched, and ended up in a diferent castle.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:40 pm

She closes her window and sits in her bed. "I'll make a party, and everyone in the kingdom will come, and when everyone's there, I'll lock them all!" She thought, laughing to herself.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Molly gets up to her feet. Even just sitting and looking around wasn't interesting. She turns around another corner. Her foot hits something, and she falls face-first to the ground. Stupid rocks. Making me clumsy. She stands back up.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:51 pm

She tells her messengers to send the invitation to everybody in the island.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

Ella throws the book on the floor and disappears to the street. She starts going to the kingdom so she can go ask for something from her gullible step mother. It's easy getting stuff from them since their now all goody goody. Ella took out her katanas from her shoulder straps and started walking to her step mother.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:57 pm

The messengers walk all around the kingdom, and now everybody had a invitation in their hands. Unless they dropped it, or they were eaten by a giant gorilla. (LOL.) She told her maids to decorate the castle, and right after they finished, the crowd started gathering outside the door.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:58 pm

Molly turns around another corner. Huh? Is that... a cottage? (((The cottage is Marlen's))) Molly takes slow, careful steps. If there's a person in there, she didn't want to make any sudden sounds.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:02 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

Ella opened the castle door and found her step mother with her step sisters. There were many, many decorations. Probably for some party.

"Step mother!" She yelled quietly with a scowl, "I need more gold."

Her step mother smiled and made Ella disgusted.

"Don't be greedy, Cindy." She says with Ella's awful nickname for 'Cinderella'.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Meredith saw Ella entering the party.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:07 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

Ella didn't noticed Meredith and was only focusing to her step mother.

"Remember your dad." The step mother says pointing with her bony finger, "He wasn't greedy like you right now.

Ella rolled her eyes and put the katanas back and tried once again..
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Molly walks a little closer to the cottage. She steps on a twig. Oh man... She quickly ducks behind a bush.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Meredith smiled. "Only a few more people.." She said, smiling mischeviously and changing into a pretty dress.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:17 pm

(I missed a lot :C)
Snow walks around in the woods and begins climbing her favorite tree, and the one she slept in. She looks off into the distance, thinking about the war between good and evil. It has calmed down quite a bit. I wonder if the goody goodies are planning something...
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Ella [[ Cinderella ]] -

Ella walks away with narrow eyes, looks around and finds Meredith.

"What are you doing here?" She says in a cold voice, "You don't live her do you?"

Ella rolls her eyes, now her friend lives in the kingdom as well..
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:26 pm

"I do." She said. "Any this is my party." She smiled and pressed a button. All the doors were locked and the lights were out. The windows were locked as well. "NONES GETTING OUT NOW!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]   Fairytales [[ Role Play ]] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairytales [[ Role Play ]]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next