Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Yourself [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+9
Relora
elsa ♡
evan
mich
Daisy
Wizzy
dewey decimal system
emiko
Queen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:36 pm

"Oh, no. I'll pay." Lucia said in sign language. "As you see, I'm rich. I know you might think rich people are spoiled, but I really ain't after all." Lucia said in sign language. "Pick as much candy as you want, I'll pay it for you guys." She said in sign language, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:43 pm

Madeleine McQueen -

Madeleine got home and noticed her dad was already at work. So to by the time she got dressed into her gym outfit and her hair was in a nicely done side ponytail, she started jogging with earphones in her ears and her favorite music playing. She wiped some beads of sweat off her forehead and continued jogging.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:56 pm

Ella picked almost 10 candies and dropped them on the counter innocently

((G2G))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:58 pm

(Bye!)

"Okay, there you go." She said to the cashier after she left the money in there. "What about you,Daniel. Do you want anything?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:46 pm

"Well yeah, I want a lot of things, but I don't need them." he said to her. "I'm a man of words and knowledge, I do not need to be bought. I can see what a nice person you are." he smiled and took the girls back to the hospital. "I am rich too" he motioned. Daniel smiled at the thought. "Yeah, rich in knowledge" he then mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Lucia smiled. "Well, thank you. I'm Lucia Lily Monroe, but just call me Lucia. Nice to meet you.. Daniel, right?" She said, smiling. She waved goodbye at Daniel. "I have to go home, but I'm going to the hospital soon, I hope I meet you there!" She said, going back home on her wheelchair. She knocked on the door and her maid let her in and helped her up the stairs to her room.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Madeleine McQueen -

Madeleine was still jogging down the blocks. She closed her eyes for she knows the sidewalk would go straight and would not have any crossing stops. Madeleine fixed her earphone and continued jogging. She hit her wrist hard on a bench, Madeleine opens her eyes and looks at it.

"Just a scrape." She whispers to herself and continues jogging.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:12 pm

"Yeah.. Same!" Daniel replied, kicking the floor. "Common Ella, let's go back to your hospital bed so you can rest and eat some of this candy" he motioned to her. He took her hand and brought her to the bed, sitting her on the bed and sitting himself down on the chair beside the bed. He handed her the candy bars. "Eat up!" he motioned happily.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Lucia was at her bed laying down and almost falling asleep. She was watching TV while eating candy and her bed was extremely soft. She yawned and her father knocked in the door. He was bringing her soup and a cup of milk that said: 'Get better soon!'. Behind him was her maid, carrying her puppy. Lucia smiled and started petting the puppy that was lying next to her. Lucia closed her eyes snd smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:32 pm

Madeleine McQueen -

Madeleine stops for a while and takes a break. She sits on the bench and sat there, drinking some energy drinks. Madeleine feels re-energized and continues jogging with a wide grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:23 am

Timothy wakes up in alert. It turns out that his little puppy, Biscuit, was licking his face. He smiles, and scratches behind Biscuit's ear. Timothy sits up, and Biscuit leaps onto his lap. Timothy was always happy to see his little pup- he just got him about 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:51 am

Lucia woke up peacefully. She finished drinking her chocolate milk and went to the park with her puppy, Twirli. She petted the puppy in the head and smiled, sitting on a bench and started singing.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:53 am

Ari took out her flute and played a couple of songs. She sounded beautiful, and when she stopped, she noticed her father on the couch of her basement, clapping.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:01 am

Lucia placed the puppy on her lap and it fell asleep as Lucia sang him a song. Lucia heard sudden claps and the puppy woke up. People were giving her different amounts of money. She looked at the clock. Its 2 PM! I have to go to the hospital! She thought, saying thank you and running off to her house, leaving Twirli in the backyard and quickly going to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Timothy carries Biscuit in his arms. Biscuit was squirming in discomfort. Timothy walks out the back door, and lets Biscuit run around the backyard, yapping happily. A high white fence surrounds the backyard, so Biscuit can't run off. Timothy turns his head to the left. There it was- the park he was at before, hugging and crying with Ella. Timothy feels his heart shatter in his chest. He rushes over to Biscuit and picks him up. He opens the fence gate and walks on over to the park. It was only a few minute walk.

((( SECOND.LONGEST.ROLEPLAY.POST)))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Nat had just ate and she went outside for a walk. She trudged around bored and looking for something to do. She saw a park, with two others about her age... She stood for a minute trying to decide whether or not to go but realized they would just ignore her... With a sigh she began to walk away then tripped and fell on her twisted ankle. Biting her lip she resisted the urge to scream. She could feel her cheeks turning bright red, but she couldn't stand up so she just sat there.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:17 pm

Biscuit starts yapping. He leaps out of Timothy's arms and runs over to Nat. "Hey!" Timothy yells as he runs to catch up with Biscuit. He was able to scoop him up before he got to Nat's foot. "S-sorry about that." Timothy says to Nat.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Lucia saw Nat and gasped. She was looking out the window of the hospital, and hoped she could do something for her. She sighed, closing her eyes and opening them. The doctor brought his shot and injected her. They did several tests and things to her when she was asleep, and then they woke her up, gave her a lollipop and helped her out of the hospital, and rushed over on her wheelchair towards Nat. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Timothy scratches Biscuit behind the ear. Biscuit was squirming again, trying to leap out of Timothy's arms for a second time. He was still yapping at Nat.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:36 pm

Lucia sat down beside Nat and extended her hand to her. "Let me help you." She said. "I have a twisted ankle too.."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:40 pm

"Uh.. Yea, thanks." Nat said, looking at the girl and giving a small smile. "It happened yesterday..." She frowned, remembering that mean lady in her car who made her fall. She took Lucia's hand and carefully stood up, making sure not to put pressure on her twisted ankle.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:42 pm

"Stop squirming, Biscuit. I'll put you down soon." Timothy says to his pup. He walks away from the girls, holding Biscuit closely to his face. He giggles softly as Biscuit licks his face.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:44 pm

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital or anything?" Lucia asked. "If you can't stand up, use the wheelchair. I have this things to hang on to." She said.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:47 pm

Nat looks at the boy with the puppy. "Well, Biscuit is very cute. I really love animals." She smiled softly and laughed a little at the pup. I really want another dog... But mom... wont allow it in the city... She remembered her old dog getting ran over back in the country. And now they were in New York, the busy part of it to be exact. It could happen again, and she just wouldn't get over it this time. It had taken her forever the first time... Charm, she thought. Charm was the dog who had been killed back in England. She quickly snapped out of it and turned back to Lucia. "No, that's okay." she said quickly. Nat was terrified of hospitals. "I think I can manage." She cringed as she shifted to her right leg, the leg with her twisted ankle.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:17 pm

((( Sorry had to take a shower )))

Timothy sits down on the bench, and lowers Biscuit so that he was sitting on his lap. Biscuit wasn't yapping anymore. He was actually asleep right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yourself [[ Role Play ]]   Yourself [[ Role Play ]] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yourself [[ Role Play ]]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next