Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Banned Forever O_O

Go down 
+19
Bloobu
McKenna
CakeBossLover
Angus Bethune
fashionplate77
twilight_fan98
pokeranger
Bluerivers1
Kandi
Sharpsul99
Lorena
tracy
ii77ll
v
case1998
Trash
ballet4ever
linda
Karen
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Hii People. I'm banned forever... >.< For no reason.
Before you read on, just don't comment that I should contact Fantage.
Because I already did O_O
I think I got banned because my friend got me ecoins.
And some other person got banned forever cause' someone bought
him a membership.
Sooo yeah... I'm banned forever...

--

Good-bye Fantage Dx
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Ric8 wrote:
Hii People. I'm banned forever... >.< For no reason.
Before you read on, just don't comment that I should contact Fantage.
Because I already did O_O
I think I got banned because my friend got me ecoins.
And some other person got banned forever cause' someone bought
him a membership.
Sooo yeah... I'm banned forever...

--

Good-bye Fantage Dx

ugh! fantage is so mean!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down
ballet4ever
Regular Fantagian
ballet4ever

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Awweh! I hope they give it back to you! If not you could always make a new one..
Back to top Go down
http://mrconnectingfriends.ning.com
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Doesn't fantage wan't the money anyway? Oh they are taking this too far.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Yeah. I think I'll use some of my other accounts.
xD

--

PS: Mods and Admin, do not get mad because you think this post is for pity. IT ISN'T. I am just telling them I am banned. Chillaxxxx XD
Back to top Go down
case1998
Senior Fantagian
case1998

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:38 pm

That is terrible! Why would they do that! How do you give a person e-coins anyway? If you just used another e-mail for buying the e-coins that is strange. I use a different e-mail fo my Fantage account all the time. That is so weird. Banned Forever O_O Icon_question
Back to top Go down
v

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Gasp! They banned you just because of eCoins?!?!

Fantage wants money, so they gave people eCoins. But when your friend bought it for you, Fantage got some money, right?

Why fantage, why?!
Back to top Go down
ii77ll
Regular Fantagian
ii77ll

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:58 pm

why would they do that?

Last edited by ii77ll on Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tracy
Regular Fantagian
tracy

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:44 pm

miyeon wrote:
Gasp! They banned you just because of eCoins?!?!

Fantage wants money, so they gave people eCoins. But when your friend bought it for you, Fantage got some money, right?

Why fantage, why?!

i know right fantage wants money! D: uncool fantage!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fantagefunage.wordpress
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Aw Im going to miss ya on fantage (: I was banned forever once idk why

but i email fantage saying "someone went on my account"

Anyway, I know how you're feeling
Back to top Go down
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Well, everyone, I use a new account called Ricerz, and you can add me again. I'll usually be on whiteseal Mt Fantage
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:48 pm

I know it's unfair that Fantage banned Ric because someone bought her eCoins, but it's been clear you need your parents permission. You just don't know what people do to your virtual world account somethings...

And I hope Fantage gives you your account back, Ric!
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
I know it's unfair that Fantage banned Ric because someone bought her eCoins, but it's been clear you need your parents permission. You just don't know what people do to your virtual world account somethings...

Oh yeah, now I remember a reason why you would get banned...

You're not supposed to get membership using a credit card without parent's permission. I read on the page you'd get banned forever...
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:41 pm

They can't get it back. It's permanently banned and what I've heard is when it's permanently banned the data of this user is erased forever and is unable to be I guess, taken back.

And how would they know her parents' didn't know?
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Oh my gosh! Cruelty! Did your friend use any sort of hack for ecoins? If your friend really payed for it, there is no point of getting banned. D;
Back to top Go down
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian
Kandi

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Bluerivers wrote:
They can't get it back. It's permanently banned and what I've heard is when it's permanently banned the data of this user is erased forever and is unable to be I guess, taken back.

And how would they know her parents' didn't know?

Not true.

I once got banned forever, and I explained it was a typo, so they gave me my account back, clothes, my stars, AND membership. In their email they even explained that they were reviewing my account.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:

So hold on, so you mean that the friend used the credit card without permission? D; THat would defs get you a perma ban... I would recomend just using a game card, I got my membership with the Ultimate GameCard. Cheap, with no taxes. ;p So I think I see why you were banned, you can't use a parents credit card without permission...
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:15 pm

pokeranger wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:

So hold on, so you mean that the friend used the credit card without permission? D; THat would defs get you a perma ban... I would recomend just using a game card, I got my membership with the Ultimate GameCard. Cheap, with no taxes. ;p So I think I see why you were banned, you can't use a parents credit card without permission...

The thing is, Fantage doesn't know if you used your parents' credit card without permission. But, by I.P search, they will find out if another I.P made a payment on your account. In result, you get banned.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Sharpsul99 wrote:

The thing is, Fantage doesn't know if you used your parents' credit card without permission. But, by I.P search, they will find out if another I.P made a payment on your account. In result, you get banned.
So exactly what happens if you move states? You know, you get a membership with your parents credit card with their permission, but you moved? Like from CA to NY? Will you still get a ban?
Back to top Go down
twilight_fan98
Senior Fantagian
twilight_fan98

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:21 am

exactly sharp? what if you registered it at your grandmaw's house or something, what if you got a game card at yur friends house and registered it there? @ ric, did your friend use a hack? cheat? etc.?
Back to top Go down
fashionplate77
Rookie Fantagian
fashionplate77

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Well thats unfair! Just make a new account! Thats silly that they banned you for that. It's not like you said anything or did anything bad! Its not in there rules either! See http://www.fantage.com/fun/safe_virtual_playground.html
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:38 pm

fashionplate77 wrote:
Well thats unfair! Just make a new account! Thats silly that they banned you for that. It's not like you said anything or did anything bad! Its not in there rules either! See [url=http://www.fantage.com/fun/safe_virtual_playground.html
um]http://www.fantage.com/fun/safe_virtual_playground.html[/quote]um[/url] she already did make a new one
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Awww Ric!!!
To Bad!! Just because of stupid ecoins!! They are so stupid!! You got banned for that! Wow!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:57 pm

She didn't use a hack or anything. She said she used a card.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Well what can you do?
New account = problem solved

Woahhh, wait!
I think I know your dilemma! Were you a member?
(and di you pay for membership w/ credit card?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned Forever O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Forever O_O   Banned Forever O_O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned Forever O_O
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next