Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Floating Future [[ RP ]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Empty
PostSubject: The Floating Future [[ RP ]]    The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:00 pm

Melody looked down at Fareal. It was a beautiful island she was flying above. Then, her air home started to make weird noises and crashing sounds. Her father ran up to her and held her. "Melody, we're going to crash. Your mother is trying to get us as close to land as we can get to make the fall shorter." Melody gasped and closed her eyes, holding tightly to her father. "Where are we going to crash?" She asked. "At Fareal." Her father said. "At Fareal? But.. w-we're gonna get lost there!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Future [[ RP ]]    The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Leah laid on her bed with her headphones on, listening to her favorite song "Keep Holding On". It always helped her feel better since her parents died. She picked up her remote and pressed the popcorn button and immediately a bowl of popcorn appeared in her hands. She smiled and ate a few pieces, then turned the TV on and started watching a comedy she never saw before.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Future [[ RP ]]    The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Melody screamed loudly as she fell down and landed on a mountain. Her father was next to her and both her father and her mother were unconscious. Her left uncle was twisted, and she noticed it when she tried to stand up. "HEELP!"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Future [[ RP ]]    The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:23 pm

Leah laughed so hard at the comedy she choked on a piece of popcorn. She pressed the drink button on her remote and then pressed lemonade. A glass of lemonade appeared in her hand and she took a sip. Suddenly she jumped and spit out some of it as she heard screaming. It sounded like someone saying help? She turned and looked out the window. It looked as if a mobile home had crashed. Leah got up and went to the front of her mobile home. She sat in the drivers seat and took a deep breath. "Good thing I have a license," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Future [[ RP ]]    The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Melody could see a mobile home approaching as she looked down and tried to cover her cat ears. She acted like she hadn't seen anything and continued to scream for help. "ANYONE??"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Future [[ RP ]]    The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:13 pm

After Leah safely landed on Fareal, she lowered her headphones off of her neck and popped a piece of gum in her mouth. She carefully climbed down the steps of her mobile home and locked the door behind her. Looking around for a minute, she saw a girl who looked close to her age, but a little bit younger; maybe by a year. She walked over to her and popped a bubble rather loudly by accident. "Need some help?" Leah held out her hand friendly-like.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Future [[ RP ]]    The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Melody nodded. "Thank you." Melody said, trying to stand up and then falling again "I'm Melody.. nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Future [[ RP ]]    The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:22 pm

Leah kindly smiled. "I'm Leah." She looked at the girl and saw a pair of cat ears. "So cute!" she whispered. "Are they real? I hope you don't mind me asking. Just curious."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Future [[ RP ]]    The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Melody sighed. "Yes." She paused. "I really like them, but my father wants me to get them removed. I don't see why he wants them removed, since some people get surgery to get them.. so, ya." Melody said, smiling. "Anyways, nice to meet you, Leah!"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Future [[ RP ]]    The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:38 pm

"I don't understand why he wants them removed, they're so pretty!" Leah smiled. "So, how did you guys crash? Or is the reason unknown? Mobile home crashes are pretty common, I've had to deal with a few, too." It's how mom and dad died, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Future [[ RP ]]    The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:46 pm

"I'm glad to know I'm not the only one." Melody said. "And thanks, by the way." She stood got on one of her knees. "Can you help me up? I think I twisted my ankle."
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Future [[ RP ]]    The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Ginevra heard some screams and kept ignoring her and continued her day dream.

( she was wearing a baggy black H&M top and short Denim with black leggings under it with silver ballet flats. Her hair is straightened as usual with a very
Light brow Beanie. Her make up was black eyeliner with mascara and lip balm)
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Future [[ RP ]]    The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:30 pm

"Uh, sure. It might hurt though." Leah frowned. She took Melody's hands and pulled her up. "If it hurts, you definitely twisted it."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Future [[ RP ]]    The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:42 pm

"Yes, its twisted." She said, sighing. "Please help me up..or do you have any thing on your mobile home to help me?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Future [[ RP ]]    The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:45 pm

"Hmm..." Leah sighed. She picked Melody up and unlocked the door to her mobile home. She went inside, and blushed. "Hehe, things are a little messy. I'm not one for cleaning, which is odd. My mother loved to clean." Her eyes got teary, but she quickly let down Melody on the couch and wiped her eyes. "There's some gauze I could wrap your ankle with in the bathroom. Probably some pain relievers and stuff, too. I'll go check."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Future [[ RP ]]    The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:59 pm

"Thanks, but now I have to check on my parents." She said, looking out the window. "Why aren't them waking up??" She thought, sighing.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Future [[ RP ]]    The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:16 pm

Leah became quiet as she walked out of the bathroom. "Well, they're probably just unconscious..." Unless they're dead. She fidgeted around nervously, not wanting to mention that possibility but she couldn't help but think it might be true. That was how her parents died, and it wasn't uncommon. Leah cleared her throat. "Anyways, I found some stuff that could help your ankle," she said trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Future [[ RP ]]    The Floating Future [[ RP ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Floating Future [[ RP ]]
Page 1 of 1