Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Floating city (RP)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Makkine
Makkine

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:38 pm

"Welcome, one and all, to the Floating City's international festival! Please, enjoy yourselves! Today is going to be mildly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. the estimated high is-"

Sean turns off the television. It's a nice day, maybe he should go for a walk.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Aoi was doing some art in her studio and looked outside. I could find some inspiration outside.. She grabbed her notebook and pencil and ran outside.
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Crumble, Woosh, Bam Claire was making breakfast in her new apartment. It didn't turn out so good. "Great. I burnt the toast." She said. Claire smelt the hot air through her cracked open window. "Looks lovely outside. I guess I should take a walk." Claire said grabbing her keys.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Aoi saw the Floating City featsival. WOW she thought and sat by a tree. Her notebook started to fill with sketches of the festival. After a while Aoi decided to go to a concussion stand to get some lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Claire heard laughs and music up the hill. What's going on?, Claire thought to herself. Than she figured it out. A festival. The best thing in town. Maybe I should check it out. So, Claire walked up to the hill and ran down to the festival. Cotton Candy, activities and more. Claire couldn't stop for a breath, she was to eager to reach. She ran toward a tree a spotted a girl.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Aoi started going back to the tree when she saw a nerdy looking girl. "Hello?" She said smiling, then sipped her lemonade. "Nice day, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:36 pm

Claire smiled back. The girl's black long hair shimmered. Claire replied pushing her glasses up and saying, "Yes indeed. Hey, are you going to that festival? It looks fun in there. By the way I'm Claire."
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:40 pm

"Yah! I like the crane and dart games. Are you gonna do anything? I'm Aoi." Aoi said sweetley. She liked the girls long brown hair(It's brown right? And long?). She hid her notebook in her backpack.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Sam straightened her shirt, fixed her collar, and ran a clean piece of cloth over her brand-new badge. She tried not to smile, but it was hard to keep her lips from curling up in satisfaction. This was her first day on the job. And she wasn't going to mess up.

She marched up and down the festival concession stands, Sam was on the lookout for any ne'er-do-wells. God, she loved that word.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Aoi started walking and signaled Claire to follow. She liked to visit the skybridge, a "Dock" hanging over the land so they could see the land below. And that's where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Claire followed Aoi. Skybridge huh? I guess I could tell her some facts here. Maybe I would freak her out., Claire thought. "Isn't this a beautiful sight?" Claire asked. Claire rememered her research project in the 12th grade. She studied the skybridge and memorized every single detail. This was a way to calm her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:17 pm

"Today is going to be mildly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. the estimated high is 24 degrees, this is the--"

Jessie turned off the T.V and ate her waffles and strawberries. She saw 2 girls talking in front of her house, it's a great day to go to the festival! Jessie walked to the sink and cleaned her plate, fork and knife. The 2 girls were walking towards the festival now, one looking rather nerdy but beautiful, and the other with long brown hair, she was gorgeous. Jessie looked even better though. Hm.. I'm going to the festival today, jessie thought as she ran up the stairs of her house and put on a pair of black shorts and a cute light blue top. She looked stunning. Jessy put on a thin line of eyeliner and some lip gloss. She didn't have to put any mascara on because she has really long eyelashes. She went back down the stairs and put on her back converse shoes, that had a purple stripe on each side. She opened the door and the light breeze hit her alongside the warm air, it was going to be a good day. Jessie locked her door and skipped to the festival, making sure not to pass the 2 girls she saw earlier.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:46 am

Korrie was shelving books when she heard a cheerful sound. She stepped over the pile of fiction books and glanced out the window. It looks like there's a fair going on.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:32 am

Sean whistled to himself as he strode down the quiet streets of the suburbs. In the distance, he could hear the loud, clashing sounds of the festival. Well, he knew where he wasn't going to go, then. He'd been to the festival six times and he had been disappointed six times. He could go to the skybridge, though. It was quiet, and though Sean wasn't the kind of guy to say no to loud and cheerful events, sometimes he needed some time to himself.
Except that when he got there, there were two girls chatting with each other.
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Claire saw a boy coming toward her and Aoi. Alot of people come here, Claire thought. She decided to be the friendly person she is and introduce her self. "Hello there. I'm Claire. This is Aoi. Are you going to the festival too?" Claire asked trying to shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:08 pm

"Oh, no. I'm not a big fan, sorry." Sean shook the friendly girl's hand. "Pleased to meet you anyway, Claire! Is this your first year going? To the festival, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Aoi saw the other boy too. "Hello! You are Sean right?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Jessie arrived at the festival she fixed her hair and went straight to a concession stand. "Hi, May I please have a vitamin water and some cheese cubes?" she said looking at the menu behind the teller's heads. She was so excited, this was going to be one great festival.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Aoi started to feel hungry, she said BRB to the others and went to get some fish.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:41 pm

((before this goes too far.. can someone tell me what this festival is about?? If you don't know then could it be a fire festival??))

Jessie finally got her cheese cubes and handed the teller a $20. "Keep the change" she smiled. Jessie had 400 dollars in her wallet, after all it couldn't hurt to be generous... could it?

(DUN.. DUN... DUHHH!)
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:46 pm

(( I think it's supposed 2 be floating city's international festival))

Aoi lined up and saw a beautiful girl hand $20 to the vendor, and say that she didn't want change too! Must be lucky to be a vendor.. She thought. Her notebook fell out of her bag, so she grabbed her pencil and made a quick sketch of the concussiun stand. Aoi felt the breeze slowly flow through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Jessie turned around and saw a girl sketching. Jessie was new to the town, and she only lived in floating City for 3 years and sadly.. she had no friends. This is my chance. Jessie went up to the girl. "Hi there! Uh.. So.. What're you sketching?" she asked in a sweet-but polite tone.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:47 pm

"Oh." Aoi just noticed the pretty girl. "I'm uh, sketching things from the festival.." She said blushing. It was her turn in line so she ordered some Mahi-Mahi. Aoi loved the food from the land since here, the local food was hamburgur and fries.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:53 pm

"Oh cool! I love art.. and I'm good with sketching and acrylics.. uh can um, I see you art?" Jessie said sweetly. Just smile and nod, you can make a friend today.. can't you? Jessie smiled at the girl, her smile was dazzling and surprisingly white. Jessie popped a piece of cheese-cube in her mouth and chewed slowly.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Aoi showed some pages of her notebook, at least not the embaressing ones. She couldn't help but smile. Her front two teeth fell out, so it was hard to eat the fish. Tons of girls ran by them squealing. Aoi asked one girl what happened. "OMGZ! ONE DIRECTION IZ HERE! AT THE SKYBRIDGE! THEY CAME FROM ENGLAND! SQUEEEE!" The girl exclaimed. "Ok.." Aoi murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Floating city (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floating city (RP)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next