Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Floating city (RP)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:08 pm

(Yes, I know)
Imma try something.
________________-_
Oui, je veux aller au parachutisme avec toi. Quand est un bon temps?" Jessie parle. Elle était très excitée d'aller parachutisme avec Aoi.

Now the normal version
----------------------------

"Oh cool, I've never been parachuting before." Jessie said. She was really excited to go skydiving with Aoi. She smiled at Aoi.
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:17 pm

Jimena:

Jimena looked around her new town. Gosh, I hate this place. It looks so boring. Jimena thought. She missed all her friends back in UNAY her old city. Jimena parents let her walk around town while they registered her in the high school. Jimena kicked the dirt and grass walking to the skybridge. She looked at the beautiful place. "Wow." Jimena said. A girl was there. Great. People. Just my chance to act like someone cool. Or mean.....maybe the school bully Jimena thought. She needed attention for a few years since she is going to live in Floating City. She got her tough girl face on and started her act. Although she was shy sometimes, she had to get rid of it. Jimena bumped into Jessie. "Hey watch it!" Jimena yelled.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Jessie was tired of being Mrs Nice girl, she pretended to be mean. "What are you talking about? YOU watch it!" she said as she pushed Jimena back by the shoulders. "Don't mess with me, ginger." she spat infront of her. Jessie quickly turned around and winked at Aoi and smiled. "If you're going to be at Sky High (Sky highschool) you gotta play your part, and you are.." Jessie paused for a moment, faking to think. "You are a smart bubbly girl that's too scared to come out of the closet.. Now SCRAM!" she said, lightly pushing the girl back once more.
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Jimena:

All out of ideas Jimena backed off. Jimena sighed, "See you later losers." Jimena rolled her eyes. I feel horrible. I should apologize to her. I rather be a loser than a girl with no friends. Jimena turned around back to Jessie. "I am so sorry." She cried. "I just want to be popular or well-known. I knew I shouldn't have done that. My name is Jimena. I just moved here a week ago. I am starting school tomorrow. I am 14 I am an only child." Jimena said grasping for breath. What a horrible start to MAKE friendship Jimena thought..

Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Aoi came back with some parachutes. She saw the new girl. "Who is she?" Her phone rang for a second. She saw a message and put the phone back in her pocket. "We gotta hurry, chop-chop!" Aoi handed a parachute to Jesse and said to the other girl. "You can buy one too. Over there." She pointed.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:00 pm

"Well, I was acting.. I'm actually not mean at all. I'm jessie and I moved here a few years ago.. I never really went out but this is my first friend.. and I just made her today." she said, pointing to Aoi. "and here". Jessie handed her parachute to Jimena and gave 15 dollars to Aoi. "I'll go buy my own. " Jessie sprinted to the parachute stand and bought one for $7.50. She ran back to Aoi and Jimena. "So, let's go skydiving!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Aoi was so excited to show Jessie the land underneath she grabbed both of their hands and ran off the edge. "WHEEEEE!" She wish this was a freefall. The land didn't appear yet.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Jessie tombe et oublie ouvre ton parachute. It tombe dans un l'arbre et l'arbre frappe ton ventre. Jessie et dead.

(use google translate. I'm too lazy)
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:16 pm

U killed ur character. Nice... -_-

˙pɐәp әႡs ʍouʞ n ˙ʇɐႨds ɐ әʞ!Ⴈ puɐႨ әႡʇ uo ႨႨәɟ puɐ әʇnႡɔɐɹɐd ɹәႡ uәdo oʇ ʇoƃɹoɟ !oɐ
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:24 pm

"AHHHHHH!!" Jimena screamed. What did I get myself into? She never really went sky diving. Jimena helplessly kicked up her feet. She looked at Jessie and screamed to death. Jimena looked at her watch 6:50! Her curfew was coming in 10 minutes. It was embarrassing to tell people she just met, that where letting her have fun, tell them about her 7:00 curfew. It's a school night. My parents are going to kill me!

"AOI CALL 911!"

(Wait Jessie died right?)
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Aoi was in pain, she called 911 to pick them up.
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Jimena:

At the hospital, the receptionist called Jimena's parents. They charged in immediately. "Oh Jimena! Are you alright?" Her mom felt her forehead and patted her face. "I got a scrapes and bruises. It's ok mom. The doctor said so." Jimena said. "I knew this wasn't a safe town.." her dad said. "No dad. I like it. I met some really cool people." Jimena said pointing to Aoi and Jessie. "Are they hurt?" Her dad asked. "I hope not." Jimena sighed

Claire:

At Claire's house Claire got all her math supplies ready for tomorrow. "I can't wait!" Claire said outloud. She gathered her stuff and put them neatly in her brief case.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:40 pm

(NO, That was a joke. Jessie is fine)
Jessie was pulled in on a hospital beds. The parachutes didn't work. She was in the same room a Aoi, moaning in pain.
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:20 pm

"Oh, I hope you are fine Jessie and Aoi." Jimena said while the nurse put on her bandages. "Your all set, sweetie." The nurse said. "Okay Jimena let's go." Her dad said. "No! I can't leave them." Jimena pulled away from her dad. "Honey, you can't stay in a hospital all night, you have school." Her mom said. Jimena sighed sadly.

Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:29 pm

"I can't believe that guy sold faulty parachutes! They wouldn't open!" Jessie said, she was kind of angry and she was barely hurt. Just a little flesh wound on her left arm the went from her elbow almost to her wrist. She was basically scratched by a tree.
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:28 pm

"Guys I gotta go. See you in school tomorrow." Jimena waved. Slowly driving home with her parents Jimena peeked out of her window and saw a shiny object hanging from the skybridge. "Dad! Stop the car!" She yelled. Her father stopped amediatley. "Honey what's wrong?" Jimena mother asked. Jimena ran out of the car to find the shiny object. A city. "It's beautiful." Jimena said leaning forward. "Honey! Get out from there. It's dangerous!!!" Her parents hollered. Jimena listened but she knew that when she is going to her school tomorrow, shes jumping down.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:04 pm

"Aoi?? Are you okay?" Jessie said. She reached over and held her hand, playing with her thumb. "We can do this.. together." Jessie had broken her ankle, MAJORLY, so she had to get the cast on for 3 months.

(HA! NOVEMBER 10th MARKS THE TWO WEEK TIME FRAME! AND IT HASN'T PASSED YET!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floating city (RP)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3