Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Floating city (RP)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:02 pm

"Wow! This is impressive. Wait, how old are you?" Ashley looked at the girls who were screaming about one direction, "I heard that One direction gives INFECTIONS!!! I'd stay awaaay!" she shouted to them. She watched as a group started running back the way they'd come, while the others were screaming about getting Harry's cold. "Ugh.. don't mind those fans, they get so annoying at times" Jessie assured as she put a hand on the girls shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Aoi giggled. "I wouldn't want to be famous. LOOK AT THEM. The're WAYY more fangirls on land and ALL of them want to marry them!" She put her notebook back in her bag. "I'm 14 years old and I go to a special school for arts." Her watch beeped. "Oh. Nice. I gotta go to school, do you want to meet at the Skybridge when school is finished?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:12 pm

"Yeah, that place would be fun, so see you after school uh.. n um.. and you're really good for your age!" Jessie complimented..
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:18 pm

"Aww, thanks! Your Pretty!" Aoi said waving thinking of the first compliment in her head. She rushed to the National School Of The Arts And Drama.

(( -_- NSOFTAAD))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:25 pm

"Yeah.. I'll miss you too!" Jessie said to the girl as she ran to school. Finally, it's a new beginning! Jessie walked to her highschool and went straight to the cafeteria. This is where all the cool kids hung out until the bell rang, Jessie glanced at her watch. 8:30 AM.. 15 minutes until P.E Jessie was went to her locker and put on her school Phys-Ed uniform.. it was nicer than the popular's and most of them always gave her weird looks for getting the fitted/cropped one.. But she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Aoi went straight to homeroom. "I'm sorry I'm late!" She said as she came in. Her teacher gave her a scowl. She found a seat next to her friend Jenna. "Did you see One Direction?" Jenna whispered "They blew me a kiss, U JELOUS?" She said giving Aoi a >:3 face. "Umm, no..." Aoi whispered back. Her teacher sumhow caught her and she had to stand in the hall while the others drew. Why me? Her teacher seemed to hate her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:02 pm

Jessie went to the gymnasium and sat on the bench, she always went to gym 5 minutes early to stretch out. Jessie saw on the floor and did some ankle movements and began stretching her hamstrings and legs, this was going to be a good day.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Aoi slided down against the wall. Then, over the PA speaker came her name "Aoi Azukiya please come to the office immedietly."

((BTW what school do u go to?))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:40 pm

((Same as you.. highschool?))

"Aoi Azukiya please come to the office immedietly." the P.A rang. Oh.. I know her! Wait, is she a bad person?? What if she's dangerous? Jessie started to worry. Her gym teacher walked in through the door. "Jesse! Give me 20, NOW!" Jessie did as she asked for, she did 20 push-ups. "NOW 20 SIT-UPS!" Again, Jessie did as told, "NOW RUN LINES!", Jessie sprinted the lines making the gym teachers whistle move in the wind she made as she passed him. "Now Jessie, you may get the volleyballs out for the class. Good Job." the teacher said as he winked. "Yes, Mr Holland" Jessie rang, she went into the storage room and brought out the best volleyball she could find. What a creep. "Here you go!" she said, volleying the ball to him.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:44 pm

(( I got mixed up:p 1 of my friends is 14 and is in middle.))

Aoi walked slowley to the office. REALLY? I got in trouble for THAT?! She walked by the Gym and saw Jesse in there. She wanted to give her a wave, but she could get in trouble again. Aoi walked into the office and sat on one of the chairs to wait. Her frown turned into a smile when the principle walked in.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Jessie sat on the bench, trying to catch her breath. The gym teacher was ordering someone else now, it was a guy (yes, i'm going to make another character as a guy/maybe someone will play the guy.) he was putting up the volleyball net. Jessie looked out the door and saw Aoi walking to the office in the hurry.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:50 pm

The principel handed Aoi some papers. "Due to teachers complaining, I have switched your scedule." She looked at the paper. Turns out she has the same scedule as Jessie. "You'll have to wait down here untill second period." The principel said and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:38 pm

"Time to get a job!" Claire said loudly. I need a good college application Claire said to herself. Claire went to some high school close to were she lives. She was good at math. Claire applied to be a math teacher. "Hello I am Claire St. Claire." She began, "I would like to apply to be a math teacher." She showed her papers and grades from her previous years. "You have a high expectation." The principal said. Claire smiled in her mind and still tried to look serious. "You can start tomorrow."

Claire screamed in her mind. Walking down the hall she saw Aoi."Aoi? You got here?"
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:43 pm

Aoi saw Claire. "Hello! This is my school. What are YOU doing here?" She was walking to Social Studies.
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:46 pm

"I am applying to be a math teacher at YOUR school." Claire said. "Hopefully I might get to teach you." Claire smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:48 pm

Jessie left the gym and headed to Social Studies.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:49 pm

"Really! Yesh!" Aoi said exitedly. She hated the old math teacher. "GTG!" Aoi hurried to SS.

((Wanna timeskip to after school?))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:50 pm

((yes please, this is boring! Jessie has to meet you at skyfall bridge?))
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:55 pm

((Yep. TIMESKIP!))

Aoi walked out of the school, it was a long day. She had to meet Jesse at the Sky Bridge too. Her back hurt badley from P.E. Aoi slowley walked past where the festival was. It was over now. She spotted the bridge and stepped on it. The wind felt incredible from up here as she spead out her arms.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Jessie was incredibly fit, she sprinted to Sky bridge but walked the last 2 minutes to let the redness fade from her face. When she got there she pulled out her gym shirt and rubbed her sweat on it, she looked at her watch. 3:10 PM. She looked around, there was no sign of Aoi, yet.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Aoi walked up and spotted Jesse. "Hi!" She was all red, probally from Gym. "Is'nt the sight beautiful!" She pointed at the beautiful rainbow going over the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:19 pm

"OH wow! I didn't really notice that."
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Aoi got her sketchbook out and started sketching it. A thought came to her mind. "Hey, have you been to the land?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:39 pm

"Aren't we on land?" Jessie replied. She had no clue what Aoi what talking about. She pulled out a granola bar and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian
Seychelles

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 pm

"Wait, WHAT?" Aoi looked down. The land was too far to see. She saw some parachuters and had an idea. "Well, I'll tell you later. Do you want to go Skydiving?" Aoi knew that Jessie had never been to the land, she hasn't either. Her old teacher told her all about the land and how the only way to get up to Floating City is by rocket. (They live VERY high.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floating city (RP)   Floating city (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floating city (RP)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next