Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Shugo Chara RP ( APP )

Go down 
+2
Queen
Daisy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Shugo Chara RP ( APP ) Empty
PostSubject: Shugo Chara RP ( APP )   Shugo Chara RP ( APP ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:59 pm

Edit: You could be one of the Shugo Chara Main Cast~. And yeah, Good luck~

Introduction:
I know all of you know the Shugo chara anime or In english its called ( Guardian Characters ) Well, It should be more exciting than the anime this RP so we should make this more exciting.

Rules:
Follow the Real Rules of RP
Romance is allowed as long its PG ( it could be Confession of love or Kissing on cheeks )
You could only have 1 App
If you're a guardian bearer you could control the speaking of your guardian character.
Put '' Doki Doki '' at anywhere of your app.
You could have one or more guardian character.

Story:
"All kids holds an egg in their souls,The egg of their hearts, Their would be selves but unseen."
It is a nice place but them a news appeared and many people saw the news it says that. "All kids holds an egg in their souls,The egg of their hearts, Their would be selves but unseen." Some of them believe it and some of them not. Some wishes for it and some not. It all start in a wonderful world of Magic. It all happen in Seiyo Academy. ( You guys should start your guardian character in a egg). Some Guardian bearer already broke the eggs and it become a guardian character. Guardian Bearer could only change into Character Change and let there Guardian character control them. But one day a girl believe in herself and can character transform. Little by little all guardian bearer could Character transform.

RP Apps:

For guardian Bearer

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]School:[/b]  Seiyo Academy
[b]Personalities:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Picture of your Guardian Character: ( It should be chibi )[/b]
[b]Picture of your RP character:[/b]

For normal humans.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]School:[/b]  Seiyo Academy
[b]Personalities:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Picture of your RP character:[/b]

Name: Hinamuri Amu
School: Seiyo Academy
Personalities: She is a kind of her who really loves cute things and she is really girly but she hide that kind of her personality because she doesn't want to be called a kid. She hide her real personalities and make it into a '' Cool and Spicy girl. ''
Biography: One day she saw a television news about the eggs hidden inside their soul. At first she didn't believe it but then she just wished for them. When she woke up. She saw a 3 eggs in her bed. She got so confused because maybe she give some birth. She is a new student in their school. Then her true story begins.
Picture of your Guardian Character: ( It should be chibi )

Guardian Character names. 1st: Su (cooks) 2nd Miki( art) 3rd Ran (sports)
Shugo Chara RP ( APP ) 1111112
Shugo Chara RP ( APP ) Su__s_egg_by_xXToto_ChanXx Shugo Chara RP ( APP ) Th_ShugoChara-Egg-Miki-Sparkleclip Shugo Chara RP ( APP ) Th_shugo
Picture of your RP character:
Shugo Chara RP ( APP ) E8a6e832046c3f042304f66d4c4f6a651240667718_full

And Hinamuri Amu is in a love triangle of Ikuto and Tadase.

Amu loves Tadase and Ikuto While Tadase and Ikuto loves Amu.. Woah~ How sweet~

Apps That are accepted~
Kiyoko~ Keiko Hinoyashi
ChristmasPerfume6~ Katsume Hana
JingleBell~ Molly
Simplicity~ Rima Mashiro

Last edited by Miku on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:01 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP ( APP )   Shugo Chara RP ( APP ) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:10 am

OMG I was gonna make a role play about this. x3 Thank you! I reserve this spot. ;3
Finished Shugo Chara series in like three or more days and it was awesome, yes I know, I have no life. ;n;

Name: Keiko Hinoyashi
Personalities: Talkative, Paranoid, Gullible, Weak when it comes to emotion, Not as polite/mannered, Easily gives up, Athletic, Curious and Humorous.
Biography: Keiko Hinoyashi is really weak when it comes to emotions and feelings. One sentence can make her cry and feel upset about herself. So when she gave 'birth' to her guardian characters, she first was freaked until she touched them and her feelings felt a bit happy. Whenever she character changes to Miya, she gets yellow-orange glasses, some sort of academics book and silver colored earrings. Her character changes into a sophisticated, serious and more intelligent person. When she character changes into Risa, she holds a cup of tea or hot chocolate and a mistletoe pin on her hair. Her character changes into a well mannered, mannered, and a stronger person when it comes to feeling. When she character changes into Kokowa she gets a big dark red ribbon on her hair, and will hold a fake or real chainsaw. Her character will change into a troublesome, mischievous and misbehaving person. Keiko loves to tease and joke at people but doesn't really mean it.
To be more sophisticated, serious and intelligent; Miya..... Her egg color are dark fuchsia pink and navy blue. The designs is that it looks cracked from black lines.:
To be more calm, Strong at feeling, mannered and relaxing; Risa..... Her egg color is white and light green. The designs made it look like a diamond crystal egg.:
To be more dangerous, stronger, troublesome and misbehaving; Kokowa..... Her egg color was dark-ish purple and dark grey. The designs had thick black x's with white inside it. All of the x's were connected but it was transparent enough to see the background color.:
Spoiler:

It's time for Shugo Chara Doki Doki!~

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP ( APP )   Shugo Chara RP ( APP ) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:12 am

Shugo Chara is one of my all-time favorite anime and manga! Thanks for making a RP out of it!
I already have an OC!

Name: Katsume Hana (Hana is her first name)
Personalities: Hana is somewhat perfect, since she has so many Charas (Guardian Characters). She, though, is very hard-headed and funny. She's somewhat a comic-relief. She's also very sly and usually very positive. She gets depressed easily, but tries hard to have a poker face (most of the time, fails). Although she bad at cleaning, cooking, and building, she hates it and doesn't want a chara.
Biography: Hana is an idol and the childhood friend of Tadase, Utau, Ikuto, Nagihiko, and Kukai. She became an idol at a young age and became home schooled. Finally, she returns home, suddenly, when she sees five guardian eggs in her purse.
Picture of your Guardian Character: ( It should be chibi ) Drawing, but there will be five ^^;
Picture of your RP character: Drawing...

Minna! Shugo Chara Doki Doki hajimari yo!~
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP ( APP )   Shugo Chara RP ( APP ) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:13 am

Kiyoko wrote:
OMG I was gonna make a role play about this. x3 Thank you! I reserve this spot. ;3
Finished Shugo Chara series in like three or more days and it was awesome, yes I know, I have no life. ;n;

Really? You've done it? xD.. For me I think it takes a week to finish it. :LOL:
Soo okay^^ reserve.

ChristmasPerfume6 wrote:
Shugo Chara is one of my all-time favorite anime and manga! Thanks for making a RP out of it!
I already have an OC!

Name: Katsume Hana (Hana is her first name)
Personalities: Hana is somewhat perfect, since she has so many Charas (Guardian Characters). She, though, is very hard-headed and funny. She's somewhat a comic-relief. She's also very sly and usually very positive. She gets depressed easily, but tries hard to have a poker face (most of the time, fails). Although she bad at cleaning, cooking, and building, she hates it and doesn't want a chara.
Biography: Hana is an idol and the childhood friend of Tadase, Utau, Ikuto, Nagihiko, and Kukai. She became an idol at a young age and became home schooled. Finally, she returns home, suddenly, when she sees five guardian eggs in her purse.
Picture of your Guardian Character: ( It should be chibi ) Drawing, but there will be five ^^;
Picture of your RP character: Drawing...

Minna! Shugo Chara Doki Doki hajimari yo!~

Accepted.. ( woah too many Shugo charas xD)
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP ( APP )   Shugo Chara RP ( APP ) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:53 am

Name:Molly
Personalities:She's a rough-and-tumble girl, who wouldn't mind getting dirty and staying out in the rain all day. Her dream is to become more fancy, which unfortunately she is the opposite of.
Biography:She just lived and always wanted to have a little glamour in her life, and then an egg appeared...
Picture of your Guardian Character: ( It should be chibi )I'm getting Eve to draw her...
Picture of your RP character:Later
Doki Doki!
I just got into Shugo Chara! like three days ago omg I love it.

Last edited by JingleBell on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP ( APP )   Shugo Chara RP ( APP ) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:17 am

JingleBell wrote:
Name:Molly
Personalities:She's a rough-and-tumble girl, who wouldn't mind getting dirty and staying out in the rain all day. Her dream is to become more fancy, which unfortunately she is the opposite of.
Biography:She just lived and always wanted to have a little glamour in her life, and then an egg appeared...
Picture of your Guardian Character: ( It should be chibi )I'm getting Eve to draw her...
Picture of your RP character:Later
Doki Doki!
I just got into Shugo Chara! like three days ago omg I love it. But... I find Tadase's character change just... Awkward...

You are accepted~

Last edited by Miku on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP ( APP )   Shugo Chara RP ( APP ) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:22 am

Miku, you need to have three words in your posts. Last warning before you're going to be banned.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP ( APP )   Shugo Chara RP ( APP ) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:00 pm

One of my old middle school obsessions & doki doki! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
(I'm too lazy and I honestly don't have the time to make a OC so
I've decided on Rima.)

Name: Rima Mashiro
Personalities: At times, Rima is relentlessly cold and sarcastic.
She has a poor athletic ability and some times she seems rather
ungrateful and unacknowledged at her attitude towards others.
When she's in a good mood, Rima can be loyal and caring with
her friends. In general, she's mature but hides behind her love for
comedy.
Biography: Growing up in a home that never
appreciated comedy, Rima's"would be self" is based off her
passion and dream of becoming a comedian. Her parents are
very strict in her house hold and she is to be driven to and from
school everyday by them. They've never appreciated her love for
comedy because it was "useless" & "silly". She is the current
Queen chair of the Guardians after Nadeshiko.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP ( APP )   Shugo Chara RP ( APP ) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:00 am

Simplicity wrote:
One of my old middle school obsessions & doki doki! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
(I'm too lazy and I honestly don't have the time to make a OC so
I've decided on Rima.)

Name: Rima Mashiro
Personalities: At times, Rima is relentlessly cold and sarcastic.
She has a poor athletic ability and some times she seems rather
ungrateful and unacknowledged at her attitude towards others.
When she's in a good mood, Rima can be loyal and caring with
her friends. In general, she's mature but hides behind her love for
comedy.
Biography: Growing up in a home that never
appreciated comedy, Rima's"would be self" is based off her
passion and dream of becoming a comedian. Her parents are
very strict in her house hold and she is to be driven to and from
school everyday by them. They've never appreciated her love for
comedy because it was "useless" & "silly". She is the current
Queen chair of the Guardians after Nadeshiko.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Accepted. ^^ The roleplay is starting already
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara RP ( APP )   Shugo Chara RP ( APP ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shugo Chara RP ( APP )
Page 1 of 1