Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Shugo Chara (RP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:30 am

Apps Are this available~ Shugo chara Apps~

Hinamuri Amu wished to see her real self. But then when she woke up she saw a 3 eggs in her bed. She got really curios because she gave birth. '' D-d-did I just gave birth? '' She freaked. When she touched the eggs it was warm. '' Th-th-they are warm.'' She murmured. When she dressed up for her first day of class she saw that her mother cooked an eggs for breakfast so she got more confused and chose to eat the bread. She go to school by just walking. '' Its too early so I'll just walk slowly.'' She said while walking her way through school.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:12 am

Keiko Hinoyashi -

Keiko woke up from her nice sleep, she cried herself to sleep last night. Keiko had no idea why, though. She got up and leaned her hand on the yellow and white striped cushions. Keiko looked around and found three unusual eggs. One egg was a dark fuchsia pink and navy blue. The designs made it look cracked from black lines. The other was white and light green. The designs made it look like a diamond crystal egg. And lastly, the last egg was color dark-ish purple and dark grey. The designs had thick black x's with white inside it. All of the x's were connected but it was transparent enough to see the background color.

Keiko blinked at them, she looked around, being paranoid again and panicked. She panicked until she remembered she watched Nobuko Saeki last night who said you can get guardian characters if you believe and wish for them.

She watched them and poked it, at last she held all three on her hands and cuddled it like a baby. It was warm and nice, it felt like it was a dream. They felt alive and well.. real!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:23 am

Hinamuri Amu~

Hinamuri Amu walked and saw a fight. Deep in her heart is scared but then she really need to pass the way so she talked to the boys. '' What are you doing? You are blocking my way! '' She said then her eyes in a cool girl. '' I-is she the cool and spicy girl that is really popular? OMG! let's better run! '' The two boys said while the other one that got bully is shock. '' Hinamuri Amu-Senpai could i get your autograph? '' '' Are you stupid? Your also blocking my way. '' Amu said while getting panicked at her mind. '' OMG OMG! what did I just do!. Oh wait. Are my eggs moving inside my bag?'' She said while opening her bad. '' N-n-no, What are the eggs doing its moving!.'' She said while running through the school bathroom.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:55 am

Hana walked into Seiyo Academy as people stared at her. Yes, I'm popular. I don't really care! She opened up her book bag and saw the five eggs she had seen yesterday morning. What are these things? Hana picked up her pace. It has been a while since she seen her childhood friends.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:05 am

Hinamuri Amu~

Amu saw Hana in her school. '' OMG, Its Hana the the Idol. As I know she has the same age as mine.'' To all New students please come inside the gymnasium. '' Well, I think I should go then. '' She said whiling heading to the Gymnasium for Welcoming the New Students. '' Why my eggs are moving again? Could anybody tell me what are these things? '' She said.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:39 am

Keiko Hinoyashi -

Keiko walked towards the Seiyo Academy gymnasium. She wore the school uniform but added some nice items to fit with it, she looked sweet and cute. Keiko saw Hana, one of those idols. They were just idols, really, it's not like Keiko hated them or liked them she ignored idols, sometimes..

Keiko was a foreign exchange student. She was from England but normally traveled to France at times. Keiko opened her denim bag and looked at the eggs, she put them in containers so they won't crack and slush into mushy liquid. Thought she never thought that it wouldn't crack or anything. Keiko looked around, some boys whispered and looked at her then laughed a gentle laugh, not a mean one. Some girls waved at her, she was a foreign exchange student. So her class would sort of know her already. She was in grade six, but after a year, she's going to the same middle school as Kukai Souma.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:12 am

Hinamuri Amu~

Amu saw an foreigner student. Amu waves at her and said. '' Nice uniform style.'' Amu noticed that Keiko have eggs on her bag so Amu asked her first. '' Hi, Nice to meet you. I'm also new to this School and I'm Hinamuri Amu. Just call me Amu. And By the way are those eggs in your bag? '' Amu said. Amu is in a questionable face thinking that maybe the eggs she have is same to Keiko. While asking it she go sat next to Keiko.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:18 am

Keiko Hinoyashi -

Keiko takes out the white and light green diamond crystal-looking egg, she shows it to Amu then quickly put it inside.

"Thanks and I have no idea." She says, "I wished for something since Nobuko Saeki said guardian characters will help. But all I have are designed eggs."

Keiko eyes Amu, she investigates her and finds nothing weird or different about her, just a regular student.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:59 am

Hinamuri Amu~

''W-whats wrong? '' Well that eggs are nice.'' Amu said while smiling back. '' Ummm. I-I-I al-also have mine b-but the pink one got broken a-and Nevermind! '' She said while pretending she was listening to the Announcements. Amu got nervous to tell Keiko thats why she didn't continue on telling it.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:06 pm

Molly dashed through the hallways, trying not to be late as she rushed towards the gymnasium. She stumbled, but then caught herself. She didn't want that... Thing she had found this morning to break. Carefully she opened her bag, and there it was. It was a black egg, with purple ribbon designs on it and purple lace around the top and bottom. She put it back in and continued hurrying to the gymnasium. When she got there, she sat next to two girls. One of them was Hinamori Amu, and the other was some foreign exchange student. Molly didn't care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:16 pm

Hana walked into the gymnasium as people followed her. Being an idol is fun, but it really isn't when people are stalking you. She keep a straight face and walked to a seat. She opened her book bag. One egg had a giant A on it wrapped in lace. Another had lace all over with a crown on it. The next one had a star with lace too. Another had two eyes (one green, one red) with lace again. The last one had a microphone and lace. What's with all the lace?!
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Keiko Hinoyashi -

"For a girl who looks cool and spicy. You do stutter a lot." Keiko said giggling and putting the egg back in.

Keiko took out the other two eggs. Once she held them out near her stomach the white and light green egg started to wiggle, almost as if it was about to crack. Her eyes widened and shook her head. Keiko looked again, put the two eggs back and continued to hold the white and light green one.. It was wiggling and the egg was starting to crack.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Hinamuri Amu~

Amu saw a guardian character. It's her guardian character for sure because her pink egg got crack. '' H-h-hey! go hide people could see you! Hey ran! ran! '' Amu said. '' They won't see me I promise, 1.2.3.4....4.3.2.1....1.2.3.4.'' Ran continue on counting infront of her classmates in the gymnasium.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Keiko Hinoyashi -

Keiko looked at the guardian character; Ran. Her eyes moved to the cracking egg. It glowed for one second and cracked. A small guardian character with a very long ponytail, mistletoe hairpin, tea, long white kimono, and sweet looking face appeared. Her whole hair flipped from her face to the back and it said a nice hello.

"H-H-H-Hi." She stutters with a paranoid emotion.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:37 pm

Hinamori Amu~

''Y-y-you have a Guardian character also? '' Amu said. '' S-s-s-so T-thats your Guardian character? '' She said while watching at keiko guardian charater. '' Hi! I'am Ran and I am Amu-chan's Shugo chara'' Ran said while having a shake hands with the shugo chara of Keiko. '' Well, I hope these two will born now. '' Amu said. Then Ran replied. '' Don't worry Amu-chan those two kids are gonna born now.''
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:43 pm

Keiko Hinoyashi -

"How do you do?" Keiko's guardian character asked, "My name is Risa. Nice to meet you."

Risa, her guardian characters, held her cup of tea on her left hand and extended her right arm to shake her hand with Ran.

Keiko stopped looking at them and started to look at the Seiyo Academy Guardians making an announcement. But you could tell from her beads of sweat that she's still worrying about the egg and these small hovering humans called 'Gordian characters'.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Hinamuri Amu~

Amu's Inside talking. '' T-t-t-the prince is so cute. '' Then Ran replied. '' Then why don't we character change?'' ''NO!'' Amu shouted. '' Whats wrong transfer student? '' The one guardian said. '' I-I-I-Its nothing.'' Amu replied. '' Did you know what trouble did you do Ran? '' '' Sorry'' Ran replied. '' Sorry about that Keiko for making you troubled because of this Shugo Chara. '' Amu said while glaring back to Ran. '' Sorry Amu-chan. Oh wait! those two about to born!.'' Ran replied in a shocking face.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Hana's first guardian character popped out. It had brown, curly hair with a tiara and a pink, floral gown to match. "Hello~ I'm Ai! Your first Guardian Character and I represent the kindness you want!" Shocked Hana fell back into her hair and she squished the girl sitting behind her.

Hana stood up and retrieved her chair. "I'm sorry! This chair is funny!" The whole school was in yelling offering Hana their chair. "Okay, this is weird," sighed Hana.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Hinamori Amu~

'' H-Hana you have a guardian character Also? What a coincidence us here sitting together have a guardian character. '' Amu said. '' Ai! You have a cute curly hair! Wanna be friends also with Rise? and I hope we could meet always and anyways my lil sisters are about to born!'' Ran said while raising her pom poms and saying. '' Yay! Yay! Yay!'' '' OH MYGOSH! We are already many b-b-but what are really these things? They said they are born from our feelings but-'' Amu said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shugo Chara (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shugo Chara (RP)   Shugo Chara (RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shugo Chara (RP)
Page 1 of 1