Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic

Go down 
+26
Cherry
BOOTY SHAKER 69
i am ugly
mich
Relora
Lenka
dana scully
Rufistar
Snow
wafflefries
flower
Daisy
Roc Hijohshiki
Harmony
Oliver
SilverBell
aimi
S
Karen
Squirtle
dewey decimal system
Abstract
Flynn
Gabriella
Reese
alex
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Starberri wrote:
@Witch yes the Nico Nico Chorus madde me like the song so much!!!

Also, I just noticed that Kagerou Project Kano's song came out. Wow am I slow.
It's probably the best song in Kagerou Project! Well, maybe.
Omg I was actually listening to that a few seconds before I saw this post.
I love that song <3

Its funny how stupid Kano is but how epic they make him look.
Or maybe he is pretending to be stupid. And I think the monster in the song he mentions is Azami.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:03 pm

Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:

I love that song <3

Or maybe he is pretending to be stupid. And I think the monster in the song he mentions is Azami.
Lol this has to be the best song of Kagerou Project.

Yeah I don't know whether to call him stupid or smart. Haha I'm growing a crush on Kano now...Something's probably wrong me.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:15 pm

I'm on the last episode of Shugo Chara. Not done with it yet, but I seriously almost cried when
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:41 pm

OK so before I found out that
OHSHC SPOILER-do not click unless you're passed Episode 1 (LOL):
I thought Haruhi was cute o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:

I love that song <3

Yeah I don't know whether to call him stupid or smart. Haha I'm growing a crush on Kano now...Something's probably wrong me.
Omg me too. I'm starting to think Kano is hot and stuff. I guess in getting over Ophelia...
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:37 pm

Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOjvcv-hG6U

Literally had me screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" at the end.
*vents out by stabbing kyubey until he bleeds and dies then comes back to life again*
We need a Puella Magi Charlotte Magica.
Oh man that was kawaii until I saw the Grief Seed WAAAHHH
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:

I love that song <3

Omg me too. I'm starting to think Kano is hot and stuff. I guess in getting over Ophelia...
Aww poor Ophelia! Kano is so cute! At first, I liked Seto, but now I like Kano. Lucky Kido!

My anime/vocaloid crushes (1= Love Love Love ---> 7 = Minor crush)
1. Nagihiko Fujisaki (Shugo Chara)
2. Kano Shuuya (Kagerou Project)
3. Hibiki Lui (Vocaloid)
4. Tadase Hotori (Shugo Chara)
5. Ryo Akizuki (IDOLM@STER)
6. Hideyoshi Kinoshita (Baka and Test)
7. Shouta Mitarai (IDOLM@STER)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:24 pm

@Starberri lol i don't think Ophelia would care much since shes a witch and all that. But she's my favorite witch. Forever. I love all of them but Ophelia is the best. My second favorite would ahve to be H.N Elly. Pfft Kano, I'm 90% sure Kido punches him in the face everyday XDD. BUT LUCKY HER ;n;

Cute song about a cat who though he was a human. IA is the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtWsx1h0XPo
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Witch wrote:
@Starberri lol i don't think Ophelia would care much since shes a witch and all that. But she's my favorite witch. Forever. I love all of them but Ophelia is the best. My second favorite would ahve to be H.N Elly. Pfft Kano, I'm 90% sure Kido punches him in the face everyday XDD. BUT LUCKY HER ;n;

Yeah! Go Ophelia! I kinda wish there were boy witches like if a magical girl wished to become a boy and when they become a witch there was a boy witch. Then there would be love in the witches' life!

I'm jealous of Kido. Really jealous... SHE'S SO LUCKY! SHE GETS TO HANG OUT WITH THE TWO CUTEST BOYS EVER!!!

IA rules that song. It's so random XD.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Witch wrote:

Aww, how kawaii! But definitely not my next username.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:07 pm

CottonCandy wrote:
Witch wrote:

Aww, how kawaii! But definitely not my next username.
Oh haha! I just noticed that the title said Rockbell. Yes, you better not use that as your next username.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:16 pm

@Starberri IA Rocks at almost all of her songs
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:18 pm

@Witch Yeah there isn't one song that IA doesn't rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:23 pm

@Starberri Agreed.

Has anyone heard the song Melting Summer by Gumi? Its really amazing and one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:22 pm

I'm now on the Alfheim chapter of SAO

After crying my eyes out, I could use the joy of seeing fairies =3=
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:44 pm

I LOVE OHSHC MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS HONEY HE'S JUST TOO CUTE
Back to top Go down
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian
Gabriella

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Madoka wrote:

Omg I so agree wiht you about honey being cute, but haruhi is my favorite charater
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Madoka wrote:

IKR! Honey is adorable! I listen to his song like everyday c:
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Witch wrote:
@Starberri Agreed.

Has anyone heard the song Melting Summer by Gumi? Its really amazing and one of my favorites.
I'll listen to it later! If you like it, if's probably really good.

Man I really can't wait until Kagerou Project becomes an anime. Then I can see A) Kano's hotness. B) Adorable Ene in motion. C) Momo's voice. D) Mary's klutzy, shy personality with a voice actress. E) Shintaro's epic devotion to computers. F) Kido's masculine persona even though she's female G) Hibiya's and Hiyori's love (hopefully). H) Konaha's and Ene's relationship, past and present.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:01 pm

Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
@Starberri Agreed.

Man I really can't wait until Kagerou Project becomes an anime. Then I can see A) Kano's hotness. B) Adorable Ene in motion. C) Momo's voice. D) Mary's klutzy, shy personality with a voice actress. E) Shintaro's epic devotion to computers. F) Kido's masculine persona even though she's female G) Hibiya's and Hiyori's love (hopefully). H) Konaha's and Ene's relationship, past and present.
I WANT DAT ANIME NOW. HAhah I hope their voices will be accurate and cute. Personally I hope it won't end up like PMMM since it had Kyoko have the cutest and most high pitched voice out of all of them. I mean hers was my favorite but wouldn't it be awkward to listen to Kido with a voice that cute and adorable?
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:05 pm

Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
@Starberri Agreed.

I WANT DAT ANIME NOW. HAhah I hope their voices will be accurate and cute. Personally I hope it won't end up like PMMM since it had Kyoko have the cutest and most high pitched voice out of all of them. I mean hers was my favorite but wouldn't it be awkward to listen to Kido with a voice that cute and adorable?
Yeah Kyoko's voice kinda made me say "I think Kyoko would sound better WITH A DEEPER VOICE!"

Yeah if Kido has that "cutesy kawaii voice", I might as well have this expression for the rest of my life.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
@Starberri Agreed.

Yeah Kyoko's voice kinda made me say "I think Kyoko would sound better WITH A DEEPER VOICE!"

Yeah if Kido has that "cutesy kawaii voice", I might as well have this expression for the rest of my life.
Spoiler:
Lol pic not showing but XDD
I can't imagine Kido having a cute voice. I mean we already have her high pitched in Blindfold Code but thats because Miku was singing it.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
@Starberri Agreed.

Spoiler:
Lol pic not showing but XDD
I can't imagine Kido having a cute voice. I mean we already have her high pitched in Blindfold Code but thats because Miku was singing it.
Yeah but maybe she could have a masculine voice at some points, but when she acts feminine, she could have that high-pitched kawaii voice. I hope Kido's voice actress is Hiromi Hirata, the voice actress of Makoto Kikuchi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:59 pm

@Starberri hah lol. I wanna see Ene a lot too, I hope she's just as cute and hyper as in the manga. Ahh who's cuter, Mary or Ene? Its impossible to decide.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Witch wrote:
@Starberri hah lol. I wanna see Ene a lot too, I hope she's just as cute and hyper as in the manga. Ahh who's cuter, Mary or Ene? Its impossible to decide.
"Little sister! Is this the "yuri" that has been rumored?" Lol I love Ene. But I don't know who's better: A hyper, positive girl who was crabby and sickly in her past life or a 1/4 Medusa girl who can't really talk to others...It's a tie XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next