Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Attack Of The Gods RP.

Go down 
+5
aimi
Queen
SilverBell
dewey decimal system
flower
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Attack Of The Gods RP. Empty
PostSubject: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:52 pm

( Setting- Sky.)

What do you mean, separate the humans?! Melody glared angrily, ignoring the ice freezing her temple. Titan, Is that really necessary!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Meera sat quietly, just listening to the conversation and thinking to herself. Separating the humans, yes, that is a good idea!
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:20 pm

Titan, sure they've done bad things, but separating them!? Some of them have family members who went of to the other sides to find food and jobs! You're going to separate parents from they're children!
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Amber sat in a chair at the great Solar Library in the City of Light. Surrounded by books and shelves, she muttered darkly. It was clear to all that she did not want to be disturbed. "... stupid meeting, confounded gods... last minute... Argh!" she cursed under her breath. She stood up to leave, then sat down again and slapped herself on the face. Glaring at everyone and everything that looked at her, she stormed into an aisle marked, History. Marching to the back, she pulled out a huge book, maybe even the biggest book in the library. She checked the title, Collections of the Twelve Gods' Rule: Librarium Seven: Humanity, Series Three: A History of Human Interaction With the Higher Immortal Beings, Book Seventy-Eight: Gods' Decisions and Higher Interpretation of Humanity's Best Interests and Abuse of Their Privileges Through Actions (Mostly Rash and Unacceptable, See Librarium I2, Series Fifteen, Book Thirty, Section Twelve, Chapter Nine Hundred Thirty-Six Thousand and Eighty-Six Thousandths: Humanity's Actions Against the Gods: A Specific Recording as Pertaining to and Referenced in Book Seventy-Eight), Section Ninety-Seven: Councils of War, Sub-Section One: Separations Of Humans Into Various Parts Symbolizing Their Eternal Power and Other Attacks Relating to Gods Against Humanity and Gods' Property of the Land Currently Taken Residence by Humans. Yes indeed, it was the right one. She sighed and picked it up, trying to carry it to the front desk.

((Couldn't help a long title lol))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Melody sat back from the giant crystal ball in her lap. You shouldn't make such rash punishments, Titan. This could turn into a war, our cities fighting against each other. Then WE would have to fight. It is against the forbidden twelve rules for Gods to fight, or else we will be stripped of our titles. This is unexeptable. But do what you must, all powerful leader of the gods.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Talliana -

Talliana sat on her pink valentine seat. She was disturbed, it would ruin her mission if the humans were divided.

"The humans must not get separated." She tried saying calmly, "It's my job to help people build relationships and I can not do that by separating humans from us. They are not any different from us!"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:12 pm

Meera frowned and cleared her throat. "Humans are very different from us. And we must not forget the many things they have done to us in the past..." she said in her soft-but-elegant voice. She sighed and began to fidget around in her tall, black armchair.
{:}:
"Separating the humans may be a good idea. Or maybe not... But why cant we try it, and see if it works out?"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Heaving the book up, she set it down in front of the librarian. The librarian scanned it, and Amber picked it up and walked down the street looking for building number 1303. Ah. There it was. After all she had promised to be there. Some kid had posted a sign on the door saying "Grumpy Antisocial We Hate The World Meeting Here". She grumbled and walked inside, waiting for that other girl to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:27 pm

Walking over to that building 1303, Nymph yawned and strolled in. The farmer finally got sick of her and kicked her out. What ever she could stay here.
"I'm here now."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:29 pm

"Finally." she said. "So, I checked out this book. You can look at it now." She lifted the copy of [Insert title here] onto the table. "Know anything about the meeting?" she inquired. "By the way, do you know who made that sign?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Nymph yawned taking on the information. The voices came to her head, still rattling her mind up..
"The water shouldn't be rippled... Wait... What meeting?" Confused she eyed Amber but remembered.
"Ph. Yah. That one? And the sign, can I see it?"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:39 pm

She just stared at Nymph in a way that said, Really? "It's right out here." she said flatly, and pointed outside. "I could care less about your water." she muttered. She sat down on a chair and put her feet on the table. After all, it was her house and she was letting Nymph stay there too-as a favor among messengers. Nymph was pretty low on her ranking of Messengers, but that girl who supported Talliana was the worst.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Melody was getting impatient. She slapped her elbows on her tall, ice chair. Meera, you're missing the point! Tallianna is correct! Us gods always say, the strong one forgives. So, you're not falling you're own rules. This is pathetic!
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Zoey pushed her bangs out of her face and knocked on Talliana's door. "Miss? May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Meera gritted her teeth. She pointed a finger at the light above Melody, making it go out. "Titan. What are your thoughts on the matter?" she said, her teeth clenched.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Bad news, everyone. Miku is Titan, and she is banned. So until she comes back, I will be playing the role of Titan. So you know if I'm Titan or Melody, I will write the names on top.

Titan~

" Enough!" She yelled, banging her fists against her throne. " Stop arguing like brats!" She turned to Melody. " I don't care! They look up to all of us, and they believe what ever happens is the right thing. Therefore, they will think this is good. There not going to be completely scattered. Each of us will rule an area." Using the giant crystal ball, Titan showed a map of they're country. She pointed to the snowy region. " This is you're region, Melody. It is called Land of Cold. You will rule over this area and the people will look up to you AND only you. Understood? As for the rest of you, you rule this regions." Titan showed the other gods they're regions. " Now, to successfully split the land, we will have to use all our power."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:06 pm

I love this idea. Everyone looking up to ME. Not Charity, not Melody, not anyone but ME. She smiled. This is going to be great. I'll be able to make my own decisions as a leader. Finally! Everyone here is so... just... ugh. Meera sneered. This is Titan's best idea yet, no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:06 pm

Talliana -

"Yes, come in, Zoey!" She said with her usual perky voice.

Talliana opened the light red door and let Zoey in, her sweet face turned into a disappointed look. She didn't like separating the and never did, it would ruin her work that literally took her whole life!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:07 pm

((I haven't done my app yet, but I'll finish it later so I guess I can post now.))

Meygan sighed and closed her eyes and then opened them. "I guess I'll have to agree." She blinked once more. "Let's do this then."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Titan~

" TALLIANNA!" Titan yelled, banging her fists. " GET OVER HERE, NOW! WE NEED YOU'RE POWERS!" All the Gods joined hands, saying a spell. Titan shot her eyes open. " USE YOU'RE MOST POWERFUL ATTACK!" She yelled. " Roar of Regulus!" A lion shot out, and was sucked up by the crystal ball. " Each one of you, do that!"

Melody blinked, before realizing what was going on. " Ice dagger!" A thousand daggers were sucked up by the crystal ball, and Melody looked at the other Gods and grinned. " What are you waiting for?" She sneered, shifting out of the way. She held her arm out. " Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:13 pm

"Thank you Miss..." Zoey whispered. "What is going on?" she asked. Zoey bowed then blinked a few times.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Titan~

" What are you waiting for, you brats?!" Titan hissed. " GO BEFORE THE MAGIC IS LOST!" She looked around. " TALIANA! HURRY UP NOW!"

Melody~

Melody spoke through gritted teeth. " Nothing is going to happen, Titan." She said, shaking her head. She was patient, unlike Titan who was ready to bash someone's face open.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:16 pm

"Shadow attack!" Thousands of shadows exploded out of her hands and flew into the crystal ball. Meera felt her knees weaken, and she felt tired. That was definitely her most powerful attack- strong enough to kill people if they got in the way. She fell onto the ground, feeling lightheaded but a coyote appeared out of nowhere and helped her up. She whispered to the animal, "Thank you," before it kind of nodded and dashed off.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Melody~
Melody tapped her finger on the ground, which created a chair for Meera to sit on. " There you go." she smirked, crossing her arms.

Titan~

" MORE! MORE POWER! I DON'T CARE, STRIKE AGAIN! WE NEED MORE!"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:29 pm

I'd like to see YOU pull off something like that, Meera thought to herself. Weakly, she whispered, "Creatures of night, all will unite..." Coyotes, owls, wolves, bats, a variety of night creatures shot out of her hands and flew into the crystal ball making it glow a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack Of The Gods RP.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next