Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Attack Of The Gods RP.

Go down 
+5
aimi
Queen
SilverBell
dewey decimal system
flower
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:31 pm

ChristmasPerfume6 wrote:
(((What's happening? My apologies for asking ^^Wink))

The war of the gods is about to start. Are you a god? Or messanger?
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:44 pm

Meera was laughing and clapping when she turned around and saw her messenger. Her messenger was pale and looked upset. She quickly walked over to her. "What's the matter with you?" she hissed. The messenger silently pulled out the letter from Titan and vanished. Immediately after Meera read it she became angry. She stormed away from the celebration and appeared where Titan was. She held out the letter and screamed with rage. "What is the meaning of this, Titan? There is no need for a war. This is outrageous and unnecessary".
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Titan:

Silence, You Fool! Titan hissed, turning from her giant glass ball. Who do you think you are, coming here and Yelling at you're master?! I am in charge! What I say goes! Besides, The darkness goddess shouldn't care about the humans. You're cruel and rude. Now, vanish and prepare yourself for the war!

Titan turned back to her ball, but not before using her magic to make a lions mouth in the floor. It was a sink hole, that would take Meera back to her region.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:52 pm

After Meygan read her note she appeared into Titan's house/?? and joined Meera. "We don't need to fight!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:55 pm

Titan:
Titan gripped her head, tumbling. The madness is coming... She turned to them. WHY DO YOU CARE? YOU'RE THE DARK AND WAR GODDESSES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! INFACT, THIS WAR IS PRACTICALLY YOU'RE FAULT, MEYGAN! NOW, PREPARE YOUR CITIZENS FOR WAR BEFORE I DESTROY YOU AND YOU'RE REGIONS ALL TOGETHER! Titan turned to her ball. She was looking at the Ice Region. Pretty soon Melody's heart will freeze completely if this war doesn't happen. Its meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:56 pm

((Sorry I missed so much >3<))

Charity sat on a throne that shined like a star, colors rippling throughout the white shine. She wasn't happy for a choice of war, but she would do what needed to be done. Looking at a mirror, she spoke softly and an elaborate picture came forth; it showed the people of her city of light, a city where light was always emitted by tiny lights that flew through the surrounding area. She smiled at the sight of the happy people.

Quickly the image dissipated and she looked at herself; she had the appearance of a teenaged girl with soft brown hair and blue and pink eyes. She wore bright jewels and a purple dress with a crown made of glowing lilies. Her hair was long and her dress quite revealing. She had a very curvy appearance and she was much shorter in stature than the other gods. However, she had a much more benevolent appearance and this gave her a charismatic advantage with the other gods.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:59 pm

"I don't care a smidgen about the humans! Fighting each other is ridiculous! Didn't you say the gods fighting one another was a sin?" Meera tried to hold on to the ground but the sink hole was too strong and she fell in.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Charity wondered what she could do to pass the time. She felt drained of her energy and felt as if the other gods underestimated her-- a thought that had passed her mind more than once. However, she always thought of things that made her feel stronger and more omnipresent than the other gods. She couldn't help but wonder what Meera was up to; Meera felt like her only friend in the world of the gods no matter how distant she seemed to Charity.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:12 pm

Titan

It is. However, nothing can be done now. I'm sick of you're whining. Are you a goddess? Or not?

Melody

A war? Melody thought. What a nuisance! However, I cannot challenge Titan due to her state of power in the archenemy. Even so, I do have the power to rebel. But that would only scare the citizens and put them through chaos. I have no choice but to accept. Melody stood from her ice throne. She held out her arm; it was wearing a white glove made of satin, that reached in to her elbow. Guards, inform the people of war, Get them ready to fight. We will put the children into hiding. They do not understand yet understand this crucial moment. The people know little ice magic. Help them send there ice magic into regular swords. Those will be good enough weapons. Lead the children here; I will prepare the safety chamber. Melody created a large, underground chamber with food to hide the children and elderly. All she could do now was wait.

**READ ME** YOU'RE CITIZENS KNOW A LITTLE OF THE MAGIC THERE GOD KNOWS; FOR EXAMPLE, CHARITY'S PEOPLE KNOW LIGHT MAGIC, MELODY'S PEOPLE KNOW ICE MAGIC.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Meera landed inside her castle with a thud. She scowled, then got up and went to the balcony to see if the celebration was still going on; but it was over. With a sigh, she cleared her throat and yelled for her servants. Immediately they came rushing in. "Blow the horn, please. There is important news." They nodded and blew the horn. Whenever the horn blew the townspeople new Meera had something to say. They gathered at the center of town and looked up at Meera waiting for her to speak. "As you all know, there is something important I must share with everyone." She paused for a moment and hesitated to go on. "A war is going to begin soon between the gods." Looks of horror spread across her peoples' faces. "It is an order sent from Titan, there is nothing I can do nor can the other gods. We must prepare ourselves. Yes, the forest and city walls will protect us a bit but we need to do more. We need an army. Volunteers please come inside the castle." She sighed and went downstairs, opened up the front doors and a crowd of citizens flew inside.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:18 pm

Charity felt it was time to alert the people of her city. Quickly she arranged for an announcement to be told by the seven criers; 7 ordinary civilians dressed according to the colors of the rainbow, each of them would travel through the city on a beam of light alerting the people of Charity's announcements. She sighed and cursed Titan for his stupidity and lack of guilt for even thinking of war. She so wished to over through the wretch, but the other gods would never allow it. Besides she was supposed to represent the good of the world, overthrowing a chief god would be the exact opposite.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:24 pm

Once all the children and elderly were gathered, she lead them inside the chamber. You'll be safe, here. She said sweetly. Although, you always sounded cold when she spoke. An elderly woman came up to her, holding her grandchild. She was teary-eyed. Please protect the Region. And all the other adults who have volunteered to fight. Melody thought before speaking. She put her hand on the elderly woman's shoulder. I won't let anyone die. That is unacceptable. I promise. She hesitated on the last words, but the lady nodded and headed inside. A little girl, about five, stumbled into Melody's leg. My Mommy... I don't know where my Mommy is? Is she okay? The little red-headed girl looked up at her, wide-eyed. Wow.. You're cold, miss. Are you sick? Melody laughed. Of course not. That is how I am, after all. Now, you're Mommy will be fine. She shooed the little girl outside, and went onto her ice veranda. She created tall, frozen ice walls. They were almost unbreakable; But could be broken after a few blows of the gods' powers. But the gods aren't aloud to fight citizens, no matter what. They would be stripped of there title and be replaced on the spot. Attention! Now, you will fight with the guards, messengers, and each other. You must help each other. I will make you're weapons more powerful. She cast a spell, and the swords and daggers the people held turned ice cold, and glowed. Now, wait by the entrance wall. Melody used her frost to lift her there, and watched. Now all she could do was wait.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Talliana -

Talliana hovered on her cloud, standing, she was hovering towards the gates. An arrow from Cupid shot near her window with a note, the note said Titan wanted the war of the Gods. And of course, Talliana was angered. She wanted to slap Titan and tell her it was the wrong idea.

Talliana hovered towards the tall and unbreakable gates of the region and looked out, all of the lakes of curses and luck was great. A few people have already been trapped in a pit for having a bad heart, and a fewer people has succeeded to come in the region. The bridges were the right idea, if the person had a bad heart they would be trapped, let free with a warning, or killed. Or if a God was to try to enter, they're magic would be useless.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:37 pm

melody;

Melody seen tons of Titan's demons coming. She grit her teeth. That little... She seen the demons were spitting Titan's " Bomb" power. She had came across it before. It was extremely powerful and could melt ice. She would take care of this one. She lifted her arms, and hot frost formed. There was one spell that could defeat them. Hot Ice! Hot ice flew to the demons, destroying them. They turned to dust. YOU REALLY THINK US GODS WILL FIGHT EACH OTHER? OUR BOND IS TO STRONG. YOU CAN THANK TALLIANNA FOR MAKING THEM STRONG. She sent an Ice Glacier flying up into the sky. It broke into a million pieces, and ceased a barrier around all the regions.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:40 pm

Charity watched as the people of her city surrounded the area under her balcony. There was a soft roar of whispering until her glorious shine (for her skin gave off a soft glow) came into sight and everyone immediately stopped talking; there was the faint noise of a baby crying.

"My people! The people of the splendid City of Light! I beg of you to stay and listen for I bring terrible news to your ears! War has been declared and I'm afraid we must take part as a single entity and fight!" She paused to let the words sink in, a deathly silence washed over her people and she felt quite antsy before she resumed speaking. "For this, I bring the elderly and the young safety under the palace. Not all is lost my followers! Today we do not begin the preparation for a war, we begin the preparation of a new era for all! Whether this era is good or bad, I do not know, but we must fight our hardest to create the best possible outcome! I shall send out my councils of the blue and indigo soldiers to receive all that are applicable for safety under the palace. Everyone else shall soon Join the ranks of the red or orange soldiers, and in the rare case, the yellow and green soldiers.

About colors in this city:
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:50 pm

Meygan appeared back at her region and announced the news from her balcony. She frowned as she felt guilty. The people below her were sad and some even broke into tears. She quickly built a huge wall around the whole region with cannons attached and made her castle even taller. Right next to the castle she built a medium-sized room and placed a wall in the middle. She put all the children 14 years old and below in one room and elders 69 years old and up in the other room. Then she built a staircase to a second floor where she built the dining and entertainment rooms. She made the walls indestructible and the doors locked with locks that needed over a hundred keys to be opened. Everyone else was transported into a training building where she created people that quickly trained people. Then, she built a huge battlefield where trainees would take their final test and where the war would mainly happen at. Meygan looked at the poor babies and children and took out her black and purple guitar and started to sing a nice song.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:50 pm

After a long, long time, Meera had formed a large army of powerful men and women. With a snap of her fingers she created a place that was in the less-busy part of Nightland and sent them there. At that place, there was a training center and housing for the army to live in. She felt bad about separating them from their families because of Titan but it was a must. Then, she gathered Nightland's children and elders and hid them in an underground shelter where they would be safe. And she set up a large school where citizens could go to strengthen their magic.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:54 pm

She had only a few power for building left so she created a camp in the training area and built more weapon shops where they would be assigned their weapons after they graduated. To help entertain the children, she built a playground that was also far away from the rest of the region.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:55 pm

As time passed Charity saw her army double-- no triple-- in size. She looked at the organized group of brave soldiers, each of them in color-coded training outfits. Of course their real armor wouldn't be so colorful. Warriors normally had silver armor with a patch or something matching their color and mages wore hood robes and flowing capes in grey with certain fabric pieces matching their color. She smiled meekly at them before dismissing them to begin preparations for war.

She tentatively worked on her magical abilities; it would be in her city's best interest if she were prepared herself.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:02 pm

This is an EXTREMELY simple map of Nightland; theres more to it but this is the basics...:
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:15 pm

Talliana -

Talliana hovered towards the kingdom and summoned magic doves to give a message to all her citizens that there will be a war and should evacuate to the underground base. The underground base was pretty much the whole region underground, but in secret and has a highly amount of doctors and army soldiers.

"Citizens!" She announced with her royal voice, "The attack of the Gods and Goddesses is starting, we must protect our beloved and do all we can to stop it."

"But Titan is way too strong for all of us combined." She continued, "So we must stay here for the time being."

Talliana continued her speech and quickly got out of the underground base, she looked up at the region. Everything was empty, no citizens, it just had a lot of buildings.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:16 pm

( The war has started. Titan's spitting demons have attacked ALL regions o3o)
Melody;
The stampede of guards, messengers, and fighters wait there, frozen. They think its over, but its not. All of a sudden, a ball of bright light comes. Titan. Thought Melody. It bursted into a bunch of guards, using the power of " Leo." " Charge!" yelled Melody. It was a portal. She needed to close it. She watched for a second, though, as they fought. The portal was above the ice gate, and it would be difficult to destroy it without destroying the gate. She grit her teeth. She was their god! They were fighting! She let her frost carry her, and used her " Glacier Star" to chop the portal up. Good. Now there were about five-hundred of these guards fighting her people. She seen a woman, pregnant, holding a dagger. There were about six guards surrounding her, attacking her with beams. Melody whistled, and the guards looked at her. They're eyes widened. She shot a thousand icicles at them. They descended into the ground. She looked around, and saw portals at the other regions, too. It was chaos.

Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:24 pm

Ferociously, Charity fought the spitting demons of Titan. She wasn't quite familiar with the strange creatures, but they were fairly easy to kill and she felt that they're purpose was to wear out troops so she quickly dealt with as many as possible.

She wore a dress that resembled something like the pictures of an ancient race known as the Greeks. It was cut short and adorned by a silvery purple scarf tied around her waist much like a belt. Her hair was kept out of her face by pins and she wore a tiara on her head that resembled glowing lilies with emerald vines. Her arms and legs had emerald vines running down them and ending at the wrist and ankles where a trio of glowing lilies would be attached to a ribbon much like the one tied around her waist. Her eyes and skin glowed startlingly bright and as she skidded through the air a light beam tailed behind her momentarily before dissipating into glowing dust.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:32 pm

((This is a map of Nightmarium:
Spoiler:
.))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:33 pm

[[ Oops. Well, let's say that was before Titan started the war. =3= ]]

Talliana -

Talliana past the bridges that let people cross over towards the main kingdom. She saw many demons coming over towards Talliana. It was those type of demons that weakened her.. The souls of the heartbroken ones. The ones who gave up and were not strong enough, making their souls get lost and rot. They're quite strong and is usually summoned by Titan or most likely Grim Reapers.

Talliana called Cupid. Cupid wasn't a male or a baby from the legend. She was an angel of love; beautiful just like Aphrodite and had a big heart. Cupid had big pink wings that had falling magic dust that was usually the colors of a pastel rainbow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack Of The Gods RP.   Attack Of The Gods RP. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack Of The Gods RP.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next