Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

You Rule the Nation apps~!

Go down 
+3
Reese
Primrose
Relora
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Relora
Hero Fantagian

You Rule the Nation apps~! Empty
PostSubject: You Rule the Nation apps~!   You Rule the Nation apps~! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:03 pm

About:
Background:
Rules:
Blacklist:
Accepted People/Ruler/Country:

Code:

[u][b]Application-Country and Character[/b][/u]
[b]Country Name:[/n]
[b]Country Age:[/b]
[b]Country Color(s):[/b]
[b]Country Motto:[/b]
[b]Country's Governmental system: (Democracy, Theocracy, Republic, etc.
[b]Country's History[/b] (The bio of your country ;o)
[b]Neighboring Nations?[/b] Leave blank if necessary
[b]Special Holidays/Days[/b]
[b] Anything else[/b] (This includes exports that your country flourishes with and other things in that category)

[b]Character Name[/b] (Remember your character is the ruler of your country)
[b]Age[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]Notable characteristics as a leader[/b] (Can be good or bad things ;o)
[b]Bio[/b]
[b]Picture/Description[/b]
[b]Significant Characters in your Nation[/b]Leave blank if neccesary
[b]Anything Else?[/b]

Code:
[b][u]Game Master Applications. PM TO ME![/u][/b]
[b]God/dessName:[/b] (Remember Game masters are the gods and goddess's of this realm. Yes, you can have a nation as a GM)
[b]Will you be committed?[/b]
[b]God/dess of...?:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Small Bio:[/b]
[b]Picture/description:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Other Information
Remember to Read the rules, you don't want to end up on the Blacklist do you?

Game Masters will be named at the opening of the Role Play and will be put in the first post.

People may come and go at any time. Unsatisfied with your current kingdom? You may create a new one, however, your old one will be destroyed by a god/dess. This is due to the rules stated.

I will post my app when we're ready to start and have at least one approved Game Master.

Any ideas for the Role Play? PM me! I'm open to all suggestions ^^

Look daily at the first page of the RP (when created) for any important updates!

Last edited by Relora on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:37 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: You Rule the Nation apps~!   You Rule the Nation apps~! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:17 pm

can i have both a GM and a country and character?

Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: You Rule the Nation apps~!   You Rule the Nation apps~! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:27 pm

I just sent you my APP for my GM.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: You Rule the Nation apps~!   You Rule the Nation apps~! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:33 pm

@Lin, your character rules the country so the answer is yes. Make sure to read the rules :3
@NyanCat I'll be reading it later, don't worry =D

Sorry if I didn't make it clear by the Country you create is ruled by your character and the character you create rules your country!
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: You Rule the Nation apps~!   You Rule the Nation apps~! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:57 pm

haha, i remember that posting game! i had a dictatorship and i plan to keep that, hehe!
ill post here in a bit ´v`
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: You Rule the Nation apps~!   You Rule the Nation apps~! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Character NameEllen Johansen
Age15
GenderFemale
PersonalityEllen is very demanding sometimes can be a real sour butt if you piss her off,she's slightly rude but sometimes she didn't mean it to come out the way it did.She's very active,she likes to jog take walks and she talks a lot.
Notable characteristics as a leader (Can be good or bad ;o)GOOD
BioLater
Picture/DescriptionYou Rule the Nation apps~! Tumblr10
Significant Characters in your NationLeave blank if neccesary
Anything Else?Nada
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: You Rule the Nation apps~!   You Rule the Nation apps~! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:42 pm

My Nation shall come out on top!

--

Sorry if I messed up, I tried my best on it. ^^;;

Application-Country and Character
Country Name: Amberlocks
Country Age: 116 Years Old
Country Color(s): Caramel color
Country Motto: " Is grey on the outside but has a heart of gold. '
Country's Governmental system: Democracy
Country's History This country is named Amberlocks because of how much amber and gold they produce, and just put on locks because the ruler of the country's last name is Locks. It has a small population because not many people know this country and usually locks up the outsiders who dare to say the secret of the gold and amber. It has a very fair democracy and tries to include all of the citizens to participate in events and missions. They have nice and well people who are very mysterious and secretive. Amberlocks' ruler is Abigail Locks, her father and mother were the second rulers of the country and is now passed down the heir to her.
Neighboring Nations? Leave blank if necessary
Special Holidays/Days
Golden Month; A yearly event that is celebrated in the whole month, which is November. It is a month to celebrate the gold and amber. People will hold carnivals/festivals, parades, and will try to reduce the amount of amber and gold they use.
Reborn; Held in the month October, where people have a huge party with many events. The rulers will let citizens do whatever they want except things that can be bad and troublesome that will wreck the country's reputation.

Anything else N/A

Character Name Abigail "Abbey" Locks
Age 16 - 18
Gender Female
Personality Fair, Stubborn at times, Humorous to close friends, Very Independent, Quiet, Intelligent, Really shy, and quite sensitive
Notable characteristics as a leader Good but can be bad
Bio Abigail Locks is known as Abbey. She is very independent and shy towards unknown citizens. Abigail can be outgoing and show her real self more when she gets to know a person. Her close friends is probably her assistant and a few special people she trusts. Although she's shy and independent she tries to hide it with ruler-type personalities like being talkative and calm. Her mother and father were too old to rule the country so they passed the ruler-ship to her and to her future and unknown spouse. Abigail tends to decline all engagement requests because she doesn't trust them and knows they will only use the land's riches and jewels.
Picture/Description
Spoiler:
Significant Characters in your Nation
Anything Else? N/A

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: You Rule the Nation apps~!   You Rule the Nation apps~! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:26 am

Updates to the blacklist and accepted list have been made. If you're having trouble figuring out why you've made either list, please contact me through PM! You can always remove your self from the blacklist at anytime!

*Small update to the background has been made For clarification*
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: You Rule the Nation apps~!   You Rule the Nation apps~! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:40 pm

Relora wrote:
Updates to the blacklist and accepted list have been made. If you're having trouble figuring out why you've made either list, please contact me through PM! You can always remove your self from the blacklist at anytime!

*Small update to the background has been made For clarification*

Thanks for the acceptance, Relora! ^^ I can't wait for the role play, very nice and interesting. :]

EDIT: I've also edited the holidays and events for the country since I forgot. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: You Rule the Nation apps~!   You Rule the Nation apps~! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:12 pm

I'v e had this country since 6th grade, YEAH! I've even got a language for it!

Application-Country and Character
Country Name: The Malbjan States
Country Age: ~1500 years as a loose unity of people, 271 years as a formal commonwealth, 113 years under the Taihek. Partitioned 434 years ago, they were a protectorate of larger empires for ~100 years, until finally getting independence 271 years ago.
Country Color(s): Red, yellow, and green
Country Motto: Towards the greatness of tomorrow (janersirmala haneltwo) (JAE-ner-seer-meh-leh HAE-nil-toe)
Country's Governmental system: Constitutional Oligarchy (The oligarchs are the most powerful clans in malbja, but only one of them can be elected as Taihek, and even then follows parliament's rules. Parliament is elected by the people.) (Taihek = TEY-heck)
Country's History: Malbja began with the "hanele shadenrel", the "great migration" from the upper plateau to the Malbjan valley. Early Malbjans were nomadic people, escaping from the intolerant ethnic groups of the upper plateau. They didn't settle permanently until the early middle ages, however. The lismikra, translated literally as "light-bringer", was a soldier from the centre of the valley that took over the rest of it under the first Malbjan flag (depicting a golden eagle on a red background). This first country was relatively prosperous for a long time until it was taken over by neighbouring countries. After independence, they tried to emulate the governmental system of their former rulers, but a revolution at the end of the century put the Jújinbrjam (JOO-jin-byem) clan in charge of everything. Later, the system became one where only a few select families were controlling the country, and power struggles were everywhere. The Taihek, a religious and political ruler, first came around 113 years ago, and is now selected from one of the most powerful families by parliament (members of which are democratically elected) as soon as the old one dies. Current rebels are trying to change the system into a more democratic one.
Neighboring Nations?:
Special Holidays/Days: Independence day is a national holiday on 7 March, celebrating the independence 271 years ago. A religious holiday on the winter solstice involves setting candles on the entrance and a huge feast.
Anything else: Main exports: lumber, metal goods, and fabric.

Character Name Taihek Torin Naribabrjam (TOE-reen NAE-ree-beh-byem)
Age 20
Gender Dude
Personality Calm and thoughtful, but gets very passionate about his ideals. Strong belief in justice and in proper punishment. Can seem impersonal and distant because he is afraid of commiting to people, but there's never anyone more loyal to plans and ideas.
Notable characteristics as a leader Makes few reforms, but those he DOES make tend to change the whole country's politics - for better or worse. Hardly seen in public, he isn't easily pressured into doing what the people or the parliament want him to do.
Bio Born Karehen Naribabrjam (KAH-re-hin), Torin was born into a very privileged position. Although it was obvious that the slightly more liberal Júset Naribabrjam (JOO-sit) was to become the head of the Naribabrjam clan, an unfortunate attack by republican rebels killed him off, letting Torin take charge. He changed his name as per the religious rules of his clan.
Picture/Description Tall. His movements are careful and measured, as are his facial expressions. His hair is blonde, and his eyes are brown.
Significant Characters in your Nation His main opponent and main threat towards him getting power was Jusen Leratebrjam (JUH-sen LEH-rat-eh-byem), the clever matriarch of the Leratebrjams. The head of parliament and chair to their discussions is Suset Konsabrjam (SUH-sit KON-sae-byem). The second-in-command in the family is Larí Naribabrjam (LAE-ree)
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: You Rule the Nation apps~!   You Rule the Nation apps~! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Accepted!

If we can have a few more people join I can make my app and begin the RP :3
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: You Rule the Nation apps~!   You Rule the Nation apps~! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:15 pm

Is my accepted GM app on here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Rule the Nation apps~!   You Rule the Nation apps~! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Rule the Nation apps~!
Page 1 of 1