Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Stranded~Remade RP

Go down 
+3
MsJoyMaeda
Cherry
Harmony
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:35 pm

Yep,I started the RP now.Please,be active and try to post 5 or 4 times a week.

Samantha's POV

Samantha walked to the air terminal, entering the small cold airplane. Samantha observed the planes, texture and density. Samantha knew something bad was going to happen. But she shrugged it off and took a seat at 6-7, First Class. She put her luggage in her slot and sat down sighing. I'm happy to be away from home Samantha thought to herself.

Intercome Lady~

Plane 67 to Miami, Florida now boarding. This was the captains mischievous plan of all. Every inch of that old plane will be destroyed!

Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:03 pm

Alli walked to the plane she was going on. Next to her seat was a girl who looked like she was looking at everything. I hope I don't mind her Alli as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:18 pm

Timmy was sitting in the far back, away from everyone else. He sighs as he stares out the window. He rests his head on his hand. Taking to short plane ride to Florida... more like Timmy's nightmare come true. He's never been on a plane before.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:53 pm

( I cant believe you started without my I'm offended ;D )
Karri took a deep breath as she stepped onto the plane and walked to her seat, way in the back. She put her luggage and bags in the slot and sat down, smiling at people who walked past her to be polite. She then looked out the window anxiously waiting to take off.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:40 pm

Timmy keeps on starring out the plane window. This plane is going to crash on an island. This plane is going to crash on an island. He shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:51 pm

Alison looks around while the plane is taking off. That guy looks worried, that girl looks anxious, and that girl is looking at everything! Alli asked a flight attendant as the flight attendant passed by when they were going to arrive in Florida, as she had already forgotten. That's a long time she thought.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:03 pm

((Sorry I didn't post sooner, I didn't see this had started until just now))
James gleefully walked over to a seat in the economy class department of the plane. He was rather joyful about this whole thing, it was a chance to get away from bad memories. He sat down next to a woman, turning towards her and opening his mouth to try and start a conversation. "Hi!" he said in a joyous voice, but the woman next to him just ignored him. He slouched down in his seat, staring at the window across from him, still obnoxiously optimistic.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:19 pm

"Psst. Katy. Knock it off!" She whispered to her 9 year old sister. "Kayla, you too. And Karen. Where's Kami? This is a nightmare." Karri had 5 other sisters and a few brothers, but they were too far up at the front of the plane. She sighed and looked around embarrassed as irritated passengers got up and sat elsewhere. Karri frowned and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:35 pm

Timmy keeps on starring out. He ignores all of the passagers that pass by his seat.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:56 pm

Karri waited rather impatiently for the plane to take off. She looked over and motioned for a flight attendant, and one quickly scurried towards her. "Need anything?" she asked with a smile. Karri cleared her throat and spoke. "Uh, I was wondering when the plane will take off?" The flight attendant checked her watch. "Soon," was all she said before running to assist another passenger.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:15 pm

Samantha saw a girl sit next to her, she smiled and continued to look out the window. Something about this plane doesn't feel right she thought, maybe the teenagers on this plane can be friends with her Samantha thought.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:21 pm

(((On the kindle)))

Timmy was feeling rather worried. He averts his attention to the passengers in their plane seats. They all semmed fine. Just fine! Timmy shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Samantha tapped her foot on the marble floor, This Plane will not crush this plane will not crash she thought to herself. Her blue pupils turned as she was about to lose control.

Airplane Attendant

The Plane will now take off

*Plane starts to fly*

2nd page the plane will crash,---
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Karri felt queasy after the plane began to fly, and looking out the window watching everything pass by made it even worse. She kept thinking about the plane crashing... No, it wont happen, she tried to assure herself but it didn't work. She looked up at a flight attendant. "Is this plane safe?" Karri whispered to her. The attendant laughed and walked away, secretly getting a parachute for when the plane crashed.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:45 pm

James's eyes popped open as soon as the plane lifted off into the air. "Oh god, I'm gonna be sick..." he whispered to himself, jumping out of his seat and bringing his hand up to his mouth. He quickly shoved passed the woman sitting next to him, running out into the aisle and continuing to the restroom.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Karri sat curled up in her seat and reached into her pocket, pulling out her phone. She went to her contacts and found her best friend, Lily. She smiled as she reread their conversations and decided to send her a text to let her know the plane just took off.
Lily the awesome,
It's your Karri, I miss you so much. I cant believe I wont get to see you everyday like before. We will always, always be best friends though I can promise you♥ Anyways, the plane just took off. Hopefully it will be a short flight. Even though I'm nervous, I'm also excited about getting to Florida. Text you later.
~K~♥

She smiled and clicked send.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Attendant:
I grabbed my parachute and jumped off the plane and so did the employes.
1.2.3 The Plane came hurdling down to the beach that is the most dangerous island in the world..

Sam's POV

The Plane came crashing down,and Sam grabbed the girl next to her and embraced her into a hug,''EVERYONE HUG YOUR PARTNER YOU WON'T GET HURT'' Sam yelled,tightening her grip as the Plane got lower to the surface of a uncharted island.She's never seen it before..
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Jame had just finished with his 'business' in the restroom when the plane began to hurdle downwards. "What the-?" he started, finishing his incomplete question with a loud yelp. He quickly hurried out of the restroom, hearing someone yell the words, "Everyone hug your partner you won't get hurt!"
He wasn't sure who had given the advice, but he hurriedly looked around for someone to hug onto, settling for the woman he had been seated next to. He knew it would both frighten and irritate her, but he didn't care at the moment. Safety was the number one thing. He latched onto her as quickly as he could, making sure his grip wasn't tight enough as to cause her pain. He felt her tears fall onto him, but he wouldn't allow himself to cry, he just continued reassuring himself that everyone would somehow land safely. He loosened his grip around his 'partner' a bit, peeking out the window nearest to them. He realized how dangerously close they were to crash-landing on what appeared to be an island. Dumbfounded, he let go of the woman altogether. 'We're going to die after all. There's no hope.' were his final thoughts before he passed out ((due to shock and fright)).
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:45 am

Instead of grabbing onto a partner, Timmy grips tightly onto his seat. His head was spinning and he felt as if he was going to throw up. He pukes all over the back of the seat in front of him when he looks out the window- they were going to crash soon. He passes out from being so light-headed.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:11 am

Narrator:
The plane came crashing down onto the island.Only the Teenagers survived but some were fatally injured.

Sam's POV

She woke up on the cold sand,her ribs ached and her arms felt numb.Her hair was covered with sand.''H-Help''!Sam squeaked as she picked up her head slowly.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:46 am

James's eyes slowly fluttered open. He had survived. They had survived. He began to wonder who else had lived through the crash, if anyone else. He pushed his elbows behind his back, using them to support and lift up the upper half of his body. He looked down at his legs. Blood. Blood everywhere. He realized that the reason he felt so cold despite being in a puddle of his own blood, was because he had lost so much blood. "Great..." he groaned. "Is anyone else out here?!?!" he asked, yelling from the top of his lungs. No reply. He flipped himself over and scooted around on his elbows. He glanced over at the plane's remains and at the bodies all around it. He pursed his lips, thinking. He dragged himself over to the plane wreck, deciding he should search for supplies. 'If any of these people are still alive...they'll wake up and notice me, right?' he questioned to himself, beginning to search around the plane for any kind of supplies that might have fallen out when the plane crashed.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:31 am

Samantha heard someone yell Someone's alive! Samantha thought ''HELLO,I AM INJURED PLEASE HELP'' Samantha yelled through her tears,she used her back elbows for support to sit up straight. But,her aching ribs just hurted more ''Ouch'' Samantha muttered gripping her rib cage.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:58 am

James snapped his head in the direction he heard the yelling come from. "Just hold on a second! I'm coming to help!" he called back, pulling himself in the direction the yell came from. He spotted her. 'I'm not the only one who survived...!'
He finally reached the girl. 'This could very well be the only other survivor...'
"Are you alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Samantha saw the boy and she smiled "No,I think I broke a couple of ribs" Sam said tightening her grip on her rib cage."Owww" she said squinting her eyes,she help back the tears that were about to come flowing out of her eyes
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:48 pm

He smiled sympathetically, he knew she was in a lot of pain and he didn't want to alarm her or make her feel uncomfortable in any way. "I think I may have spotted a first-aid kit over with the remaining parts of the plane. I'll go over there and see if there's anything usable left in the kit, alright?" James slid himself back around, once again using his elbows to drag his body to the plane's remains. He spotted the first-aid kit and scooted over to it. "The kit itself is pretty damaged, but most of the contents seem like they'd be fit for usage...." he whispered to himself, rummaging through the supplies in the kit. "Perfect!" he exclaimed, removing a roll of gauze he had found within the kit. And with that, he grabbed the kit and began to scoot back towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stranded~Remade RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded~Remade RP   Stranded~Remade RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded~Remade RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next