Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]

Go down 
+6
MsJoyMaeda
emiko
Amour Allure
Silver
Queen
Primrose
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Empty
PostSubject: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:52 pm

Maggie got on the plane and sat down. She took her iPad out of her purse and started playing a game. She was quite mad. Her head spun. "A new family for one year? My parents are out of their minds!" She thought, getting her hair out of the way and adjusting her red glasses.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:11 pm

((should the magical creatures start rping now or when the plane crashes???))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:22 pm

((whatever you want, actually. the magical creatures can be doing anything for when the plane crashes.))

Maggie played on her iPad. Time went by fast. They were flying over the ocean. The plane shook a little. "I'm sorry passengers, we seem to have a bit of turbulence." The loudspeaker called out.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Xander Smith -

Xander got in the plane, holding the top edge of the seats as he walked to his located seat. His mother was ahead of him; already sitting and scooching down to let him sit. Xander sat and put his hands in his hoodie pockets; listening to his MP3 player. He's glad they finally ditched his father of theirs, his mothers was too scared of him to leave. It wasn't until Xander stood up and faced his father; telling him they will leave when he isn't here.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:34 pm

Sarai walked around the jungle. She walked around timidly and jumped into the sea water, still wearing her white, innocent dress and started swimming around with the fishes.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Alikonu was in the trees she was hanging around. Watching everything she was getting a bit hungry do she proofed up a sandwhich. Yummy! She started eating it when a plane was in the distance, she looked at it for a minute. She gazed in awe. Wow the plane looked so cool. I was pretty big for so far away. It kinda looked like it was going down wait was it? Maybe it was. No probably imagination. Alikonu shrugged her shoulders and fell climbed down the tree...
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:49 pm

[[ I thought we were in the plane? So did we crash-land, already? ]]
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Queen wrote:

No I'm a magical creature not a human I'm already on the island
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Weeping Angel wrote:
Queen wrote:

[[ Yes, I know, but Rin played as if they were in the island, already. ;A; Well, I'll just role play with my character awaking up from the crash. ]]
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Queen wrote:
Weeping Angel wrote:
Queen wrote:

[[ Yes, I know, but Rin played as if they were in the island, already. ;A; Well, I'll just role play with my character awaking up from the crash. ]]

((I have two characters.. A creature and a human.))

Maggie held onto the bottom of the chair. The loudspeaker was heard again: "Hello, this is your captain speaking. We've gotten into a storm. We're going to crash.. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!" The man yelled. Maggie actually thought it was quite funny. "Professional. Yet true." She took off her iPad and put it on her bag hoping it wouldn't break. She tightened her seat belt and took the emergency manual. She started reading it, and took out a life jacket from underneath her chair. She was nervous. She put her glasses onto their case and put it away on her bag. She held onto her bag. She decided to tie her hand to her bag do it wouldn't fall off. She took duct-tape from her bag and tied her hand to the bag very tightly. She put everything back on her bag and held on. "EVERYBODY HOLD ON!!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:37 pm

Sacra heard a roaring noise from above. She was in her half-serpent form, her tail about 8 feet long. As she pondered curiously into the clouds, she noticed a plane. Of course she'd seen one before, though she could never figure out how they actually worked. The island's technology was much too little advanced to possibly know that. She, though, thought they were rather enjoyable. But it wasn't like any other plane. It was how this plane seemed to tumble down.
"It's... coming towards us!" she breathed to herself. Quickly, she climbed up the nearest tree, combining the power of her arms and tail. As she wrapped herself around the branch for safety, she quickly turned her upper body into a serpent. at that point, she was now about 12 feet long. Her long body clung around the branch tighter. There must be some sort of population there, she thought. Sacra felt it was best to keep away, but, with reason, go near them with caution.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Sarai heard a loud noise. There was a plane on the sky.. it was storming and its left wing was on fire. Smoke was coming out of it and it was coming down very fast. Sarai left the sea and saw where it was going to hit.. Right in the middle of the jungle! She gasped and looked down, getting on her knees. She put water around her as a force-field to protect herself, even if she knew it would not be effective. Without much time, she ran into the sea and swam as far away as she could get.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:38 am

Xander Smith -

Xander held on his seat, he put his left arm in front of his mother to protect her.

"What the heck is happening?" His voice cracked and the tone was like he was growling.

As the airplane shook and did a flip everyone shrieked and panicked; screaming for their lives, which did no help what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:42 am

Alikonu looked up the plane was going down. It was heading towards the tree she was in. She put a spell on and flew up to get out of the planes way. She looked up as the plane was aout to crash. She watched it from a safe distance. It was gonna crash land defiantly she knew it already. Once it lands I will totally go by it.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:53 am

((WE STARTED? O:))

Capri held tightly onto the side bars,she shrieked as the plane was heading down causing much force on the back of her head.She did a small prayer,but than screamed ''I WILL SURVIVE'' the plane inched closer and closer to a small Island that looked well deserted.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:59 am

Scarlet

Scarlet felt a hot burn scanning her body. She broke open a window, flew outside, and gawked at the sight of the screaming people.

She managed to save multiple people on her way down. She must help those in need.

Her flaming gold hair blew through the wind as she saw a girl and her mother, she scooped them from falling and flew them to the ground. She couldnt count how many people were laying on the ground, with bruised and broken bones.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:02 am

Capri's blood boiled when she a small little animal saving other people,BUT HER.She screamed ''HELP ME''! Out of the window,thoughts kept running through Capri's head.I don't wanna die like this
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:05 am

Scarlet

"AAAH!" She screamed and flew to a girl falling, nearly 30 feet from the ground. She flew like the wind and managed to get the girl ironicly on her back.

She landed her on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:07 am

Alikonu started going to the plane. Many people looked hurt. She looked around she then tried opening the plane doors. She finally got it open with a charm. She then looked around. "Okay everyone out now!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:15 am

Capri sighed with relief she thanked the animal ''Uh..Thank You'' Capri said smiling.She looked around the Jungle,hearing animal noises and the water flowing from near by ponds.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:15 am

[WOAH WOAH WOAH We're already at page 2!? What has happened?]
Back to top Go down
^_^
Regular Fantagian
^_^

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:17 am

Sarah was bored in her little tree. She had made a house with it. It was small. All of a sudden she heard a loud crash. She looked around. What was that? She then turned into a Pheonix and flew to see what happened. It was a plane. She kinda wanted to help. She then burned a big hole in the plane. To see if anyone was in there.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:24 am

Alikonu was feeling hot. She looked to see one side of the plane burning. Her eyes opened and she opened her mouth. "PERSON OR CREATURE STOP BURNING THE PLANE! IT MIGHT HURT THE PEOPLE IN HERE YOU IDIOT!" she yelled at the Pheonix.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:30 am

[Is anyone even listening? WHAT. HAPPENED.]
Back to top Go down
^_^
Regular Fantagian
^_^

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:30 am

Sarah stared at the girl she turned back into a human. She sighed. "I'm sorry I just wanted to get in." she mumbled. She then started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next