Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]

Go down 
+6
MsJoyMaeda
emiko
Amour Allure
Silver
Queen
Primrose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:36 am

((The plane just crashed and people are needing help so magical creatures are helping them ))
Alikonu looked at the girl moping. "Don't cry on me now, I'm sorry girl i didn't want these people to get hurt more than they already are." she spoke softly to the girl.
She smiled and said. "Do you want to help them just as much as I do?"
She looked at the girl to see what she would say.
Back to top Go down
^_^
Regular Fantagian
^_^

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:49 am

Sarah looked at the girl. "I'm not gonna cry at all! I'm not a baby." She spoke strongly to the girl.
She looked and said once again. "I will help you, but only for the people in that plane. By the way my name is Sarah. What is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:51 am

Capri shook her head at the human and the magical creature,she walked towards the Jungle.Seeing delicious fruits hanging from the branches,she got a peach and tuck it in her pocket-book for later.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:59 am

Alikonu looked as this girl just walked off the plane not stunned or anything. She turned her direction to Sarah. "Oh my name is Alikonu. It means Allyson in Hawaiian." she spoke.
She turned her head to see a person (npc) in pain she then used a charm to heal.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:01 am

Timothy woke up moaning. His arms and legs were hurting him. He can barely move without wanting to scream in pain. Laying next to him was his younger sister, Melody. She looked like she was in pain. Or maybe she is in pain. Her face had that 'about to cry' facial expression. Her arms were wrapped around her waists, indicating that something is wrong with her stomach. She was curled up in a ball.

[WAHH This ended up longer than I thought it would be]
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:22 am

Capri saw a few wounded people and walked over to them (Timothy,and Melody) ''What happened to you guys''? She asked,heading over to Melody.She softly grabbed her arms and placed it on the sand,Capri slowly lifted Melody's shirt to see a large wound on her stomach.Capri gasped ''I'll go get some sea weed'' Capri said.She walked towards the water grabbing 5 sea weed straps.She got it and wrapped it around Melody's back and stomach.''Sorry,If I'm hurting you'' Capri said to Melody.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:23 am

Alikonu walked around healing people she got to two people a boy and a girl (Timothy and Melody) they both looked like they were in a lot of pain before healing them she had to ask them. "how much is this hurting you? Do you need help?" she then looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:28 am

Capri sighed ''I'm already helping them''!!! Capri yelled in frustration.She wrapped more sea weed around Melody's tummy.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:36 am

Alikonu looked at the girl. "okay fine, be that way." Alikonu then walked away casting a healing charm in the boy. She smirked and walked away
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:37 am

Capri giggled ''You aren't cool'' she said,shaking her head.She helped the girl sit up,and helped the boy sit next to her.''I'm assuming your siblings,right''? Capri said eyeing them both.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:40 am

[why am I such a slow typer?]

Melody starts whimpering. Her eyes were brimming with tears. A single tear went down her cheek. She was in a lot of pain. As for Timothy, he was only in mild pain from his arms and legs. Timothy nods his head to answer the question the person asked them. "We are brother and sister"
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:43 am

Capri smiled and looked at Melody ''Aw,don't cry sugar cakes.You'll be healed in no time'' Capri said with a reassuring smile.She looked back at Timothy ''Oh,I can see that you two look a like'' Capri said touching Timothy's arms and legs.''Tell me where it hurts'' Capri said concentrating on his legs,and arms.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:18 am

Timothy winces. His arms and legs basically hurt everywhere. He glances over at Melody. She was staring at the ground, and she looked like a complete mess.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:21 am

Maggie was feeling a mixture of many feelings: she was sad, angry, and depressed. She was near the left wing of the plane, and it was very hot. She held on harder that she could. Her fingers were numb. "LET'S JUST GET THIS OVER WITH!" She yelled and closed her eyes forcefully, when it crashed. She was unconscious for a while, either from the pain or for the shock. She woke up, probably a few hours later. Pain was everywhere. Her view was blurry. "My glasses.. where are my glasses?" She said weakly. She stood up and tumbled a bit. Then she took her bag and un-zipped it, looking for her glasses. She opened up the case and put them on. She closed the bag and looked around. Her legs were getting cut by sharp broken glass. "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!" She yelled out, sobbing harshly.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:36 am

Capri heard a scream ''Probably just woke up'' Capri shrugged ''Capri took her shirt off,and poured cold water on it.She wrapped it around Timothy's legs and took and napkin,and soaked it patting it down on Timothy's arms.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:45 am

Maggie groaned. Nobody was helping. She picked out the glass from her feet and sighed. She stood up, shaking, and then sat down at the middle of the jungle. The plane had crashed on the jungle, and many trees were knocked down. Surrounding the plane, there were many tree trunks spread around, crushed below the plane parts. Most of them were in that area or near it, but some were spread out. She sat down and opened up her bag. "Well, this sucks." She said, growling. "MOOOOOOOOOM!!!" She yelled, angry.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:09 pm

Capri sighed ''will you SHUT UP''? Capri said face palming her self.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Alikonu walked around healing people. She then walked back into the forest. She was now bored. She wanted to have fun but not with injured people.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:46 pm

Timothy wraps his arms around Melody. He didn't like seeing his sister upset. Melody buries her face in Timothy's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Sarai gasped. So many humans. She stood far away from the commotion, swimming around in the sea. She shape-shifted into a shark and swam very fast.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Capri sighed she sat down on the next tree from Timothy,she reached into her pocket book taking the Peach.She sighed in delight,her mouth watered she took a huge bite out of the Peach and sighed in satisfaction moaning in delight ''this is so good'' she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Sarai turned back into a human after a nice relaxing swim and walked slowly, on her silky white dress, barefoot. She hid behind a tall tree and peeked out. She saw a person and tapped her on the shoulder (Capri).
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Capri turned around and saw a girl,with a nice white dress and with no shoes ''Hi'' Capri said standing up now facing the girl.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Sarai smiled slightly. "Hi. I'm Sarai." The girl didn't look like she was very injured. Sarai looked perfectly fine. She had no scrapes or cuts or injuries at all. "Follow me."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:32 pm

Alikonu walked around. She the found an abandoned house. She then cast a spell to talk with her shadow. "Hey shadow."

Alikonu's shadow. " hi Alikonu nice day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next