Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]

Go down 
+6
MsJoyMaeda
emiko
Amour Allure
Silver
Queen
Primrose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:13 am

Capri smiled ''Let me get you to the surface'' Capri said smiling,she gripped tighter on Sarai and began to paddle to the surface with the snake.''I'm assuming you can talk,so my name is Capri'' she said.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:35 am

[my god... 2 fricking pages]

While keeping low, Melody and Timothy moved from each bush to the next. Timothy keeps pulling Melody along by her arm. He has quite a strong grip.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:27 pm

As Allison dragged Atara through the jungle She heard movement to her far left. She half flung half guided Atara behind her and crouched down to listen. "Allison --"
"Atara shhh"
"but--"
"SHH". She looked through the leaves and saw two figures (Timothy and Melody) hiding behind bushes as they moved.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:40 pm

"Tim? What are we doing?" Melody whispered. "Looks like we have to survive on our own" Timothy whispered back. Still gripping on Melody's arm, he leads her to another bush. "Stay here" he says as he goes off to walk around on his own.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Capri finally reached surface and let the serpent sit next to Sarai ''I'm assuming your both hungry,I'll get some food'' Capri said putting back her pants and leaving her shirt to dry.She walked up the small hill were bunch of bushes were and saw Melody ''Hey,Melody''! She said smiling ''Did the seaweed work''? Capri asked cocking her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Sarai waited until Capri was a bit far away. She looked at the sea. The waves were getting bigger. She looked at Sacra. "Would you please apologize for biting and strangling my arm?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:26 pm

(I have no idea whats going on.)

A long time after saving the people, Scarlet hanged on a vine-crafted hand-made hammock in the edge of the jungle.. The wind was whispering into her ear as she eyed a shark swimming around the sea. She loved animals, so she decided to go and meet her.

"Hello!" She flew to the shark and waved with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Melody turns her head to see Capri. "Oh, hi! Yeah, the seaweed is helping a little" she says. Her voice was sounding a bit shaky- she was feeling worried on where Timothy is going.

Timothy ducks under low branches and trots through wet mud. His sneakers were getting all dirty. I need to find a safe place where Melody and I can stay.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:24 pm

Capri nodded ''Where is Timothy''? Capri asked looking around to see Timothy no where in sight.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:29 pm

"I'm not sure where he is" Melody replied. Where did he go, anyway? He told me to stay here. He probably knows what he's doing.

Timothy continues walking. He stepped in something gunky. He lifts up his foot to take a look at the bottom of his sneaker. Ew! Of all the things I could step in, this has to be the absolute worst! He stuck his tongue out as he removed moss from his sneaker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:39 pm

Sacra was not going to apologize. After all, she had given them a few warnings. Still, she was slithering away, but pretty quick for a snake.

((uh,, Ava, she's out your hands, not in the creek.))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Sarai whimpered very, very quietly at the bite. "*FREAKING SERPENT!" She yelled out in anger. She turned into a shark and wondered around the beach. She was mad. Right now, she felt like chomping the serpent's head off.
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:07 pm

*Post Deleted*

Last edited by LadyGLM on Thu May 30, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:02 pm

Allison, who made her sister Atara stay behind, followed the boy carefully. Even while being 20 feet behind he wasn't hard to follow. He was loud and it was as of he was thrashing against the forest floor. Her ears twitched as she listened back for her sister. She was no longer in range, but she kept following the boy... He intrigued her.

Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:20 pm

((Relora, who is your character following?))
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:44 pm

((Allison is following Timothy while little Atara is sitting idly at the moment))

Atara kicked the ground and lied down. She didn't normally listen to he sister for long. Any moment now and she would be buzzing though the forest not to be seen for a couple weeks. Her sister didn't like it but little miss perfect seemed to have forgotten that she would do the same.

Atara took a handful of dirt and began to use her weak fire magic to bind the dirt together and shape it like a potter would.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:59 pm

Melody just sat in silence, waiting for Timothy to come back. She was getting bored. She started playing around with the dirt.

It was hard walking around with his shoes all muddy. Timothy felt his socks getting muddy as well. Maybe he should just take them off and walk around barefoot. Sure, his feet would stink, but he didn't mind that. He leans against a tree as he took off his shoes and socks.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Not able to see what they boy was doing Allison got within 10 meters of him. She carefully climbed up a tree and watched him take his socks off. Eww does he realize where he is? she thought. When Atara was a little girl Allison had to clean her stinky feet that had all sorts of tuck on them. Sure this guys shoes and socks were probably icky, but it's better than his bare feet.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:11 pm

((woah so sorry I forgot about the rp. What is happening? I've been busy lately))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:24 pm

((Ava, how would you know that she's a half-serpent before she even changes?))
Back to top Go down
Amour Allure
Senior Fantagian
Amour Allure

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:02 pm

Capri nodded,and scurried back to the beach to Sarai ''Sarai''? Capri asked looking around and saw Sarai as a shark.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:06 pm

Sarai was swimming. "Its getting late. You should probably find somewhere to go, because I sleep at sea."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:30 pm

As Timothy stepped on the mud, he totally regretted taking his socks off. At least his feet won't get sore. He walks through the wet mud. I'll have to wash my feet later.

Melody was getting bored. She walks to the beach and sits on the sand.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:56 pm

Allison gagged at the sound of the mud gushig below the guy's feet. Yuck! I wonder if he realizes what could've been there before him... She though disgusted. She had been following him muh closer than before. One wrong move and she could be both hurt and caught.

Atara crept closer and closer to the treelike watching for a sign of other plane crash survivors.
Back to top Go down
Soda Pop
New Fantagian
Soda Pop

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Is it too late to like make an app cuz this sounds so cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]   Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stranded [[Roleplay - REDONE]]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next