Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family RP (Redone!)

Go down 
+7
evan
Harmony
flower
MsJoyMaeda
Primrose
Flynn
YEEZUS
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Family RP (Redone!) Empty
PostSubject: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:16 am

((The roleplay is going to start earlier in the day on a weekend because I can make that happen. Please ignore how bad I am at writing starters. ;~; ))

Thom awoke to the sounds of cars rushing passed the tiny apartment complex he and his family resided in. He really did hate living by the street as the cars outside always woke him up, but there really wasn't anything he could do about it. He stretched out for a moment, glancing at the alarm clock beside his bed. It was 10:30. He let out a long, stretched-out yawn and dragged himself up out of bed, slipping some pants on and heading out of his bedroom door to grab some breakfast.

Last edited by Castiel on Wed May 08, 2013 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I accidentally produced a forum emoticon. :c)
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:22 am

Oliver was sitting cross legged on the couch, reading. "Good morning." He said to Thom. Oliver was still getting used to this place, with so many kids and all. He wondered how their parents could handle so many children in such a small place, but he never questioned it. He put the book down and stood up carefully, trying not to wake anyone who was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:28 am

Thom stared at Oliver for a minute, before replying to his greeting.
"Good morning, Oliver." he happily replied before turning his back to his sibling and rushing into the kitchen to grab whatever was leftover from breakfast before anyone else could. He found a couple of pieces of toast scattered around the kitchen counter and quickly wolfed them down. Hunger was definitely one of the disadvantages to sleeping in late. That and the usual absence of leftover food.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:42 am

Oliver went back upstairs to his room to put away the book. He shoved it back on the shelf, picked up a few stray socks on the floor. "Maybe I should try to keep my room neater." He thought, looking around. His room had always been kind of a mess, ever since he came here. "But why bother? It's so much work."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:20 am

Nicole woke up at 10:30. She went to her bathroom and did her hair, putting it into a side braid. She put on a crop top and a short skirt with knee-length stockings and then she put a pink ribbon in the bottom of her braid. She put on her glasses, took out her phone, put some music and then put on some earphones. She walked out into the kitchen. "Oh, hi Thom.." She said, looking through the drawers. "Nothing to eat, huh?" She sighed and continued looking around. She found a cereal box with a half-filled bag of chocolate and mini-marshmallow cereal. She took out a bowl and served it. She took out a spoon and then served some milk from the carton.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:24 am

Oliver opened a window, looking outside. It was raining heavily. "Great." he thought, rolling his eyes. He shut the window and ran back downstairs, tripping the last two steps and falling on his knees. "Oh, hey Nicole." he said quietly, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:46 am

"Good morning, Oliver." Nicole opened the window, and looked at the rain. "Awful weather." She said, eating another spoonful of cereal.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:55 am

Oliver nodded, sitting across from Nicole. "Think it'll be like this all day?" He said, sounding rather exhausted. "Who else is up? It's getting a bit late, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Upon finishing with his breakfast completely, Thom headed back upstairs and into his room. He had noticed that it had been raining when he woke up, and didn't bother to check if the rain had stopped. He figured that, as much as he'd like to get out of the house, it would probably be like that for the rest of the day, so, there really was no point in him checking.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:34 pm

Nicole shrugged. "I guess. Its not like the weather will change suddenly.." She said. She finished eating her cereal. "I'm going to change and get an umbrella."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:40 pm

"Where are you headed?" Asked Oliver. "I'd come with you, but I broke my umbrella two weeks ago." He gave a halfhearted laugh.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:54 pm

"I want to go to the park. Its raining, so there shouldn't be many people. I find it very peaceful there, and it helps me get inspired. You can come if you want." She said. "Well, I'm going upstairs. I'm sure I can lend you an umbrella, hopefully I have a spare one."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:55 pm

"No, I should be okay." Oliver said with a shrug. "See you when you get back, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:58 pm

"Sure." Nicole said, while going up the stairs. She went to her room, changed into more appropriate clothes for the weather, took out her purple with white dots umbrella and headed downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Oliver went back to the couch. "There's absolutely nothing to do." he thought, staring at the wall. "If only it would stop raining. I could take a walk or go into town or something."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:16 pm

Nicole changed, put on some skinny jeans with a plain white shirt that was slightly decorated and then put on a denim jacket. She took her umbrella and left.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:17 pm

When Thom had arrived in his room and successfully shut the door behind him, he decided he might as well read something. It wasn’t a weekday, but he still enjoyed reading and there was absolutely nothing else to do. It was pouring rain outside and it wasn’t like he would have had anywhere to go, even if it hadn’t been raining. He let out a soft sigh and shuffled over to his desk, searching the top of it for something to read. He’d already read everything in his room but settled for rereading the 120 Days of Sodom. It was, after all, a pretty good book, even it was written in a somewhat disturbing nature.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:23 pm

Heather was up in her room. She was chewing on the pencil in her left hand. She had her journal open to a clean, blank page. She was writing down ideas for her new short story. So far, she has nothing. I haven't eaten anything all day. Maybe I should go get something to eat. She places the pencil and her journal on her bed. She walks downstairs. I just hope my... 'siblings' remember what gender I am. The day I came here, most of them thought I was a boy. Yeah, looks can deceive.

[What the frick am I typing]
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Oliver didn't leave the couch. It was rather relaxing, watching the rain hit the window. Thunder cracked and he jumped slightly. Oliver was rather easy to shock. "Hey, maybe it'll start hailing or something." He thought, looking away from the window and examining a crack in the wall.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:26 pm

Nicole looked at the window. "Crap! There's lightning!" She yelled. "Well, there goes that idea.."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Oliver rolled over onto his back. "How long is this going to go on?" He thought, holding his knees to his chest. "Well, I guess it's just a little rain. It's not going to flood or anything."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:34 pm

Heather heard the pattering of rain hitting the roof. Ah well. It's just rain. No harm done. She continues walking downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Oliver stood up from the couch. "I guess I can't just sit around all day." He thought, walking back towards the staircase. He turned the corner a bit too fast and collided with Heather. "Ouch...sorry Heather." He said, rubbing the back of his neck and going a bit red in the face. "Man, I've been such a klutz today."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Heather rubs her elbow. "No, it's fine" She says. She bends over to pick up her black cap that has fallen off her head.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:02 pm

Oliver forced a smile, then sprinted back upstairs ahead of her. "Today is not my day. At all." He thought, closing the door on his bedroom halfway. He kicked a torn piece of paper across the room. "First the rain, then the stairs, and then I just had to bump into Heather. Geez."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family RP (Redone!)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next