Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family RP (Redone!)

Go down 
+7
evan
Harmony
flower
MsJoyMaeda
Primrose
Flynn
YEEZUS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:02 pm

"Capri, that wasn't very nice to say about your younger sister!" Thom yelled back up Capri, trying to make sure that she heard him. He was pretty sure he was coming across as obnoxious and possibly bossy, but he didn't really care. He was annoyed enough as it was and he wasn't in the mood to see or hear his siblings fight or talk about each other.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:03 pm

" WELL, ITS NOT VERY NICE FOR ALL YOU TO IGNORE ME!!!" Capri screamed at the top of her lungs, her voice cracking.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Trust was bored,and decided to head back home,she pushed the door open dropping her wet back and jacket on the floor,and stomped into the Kitchen.Opening the fridge and grabbing a juice box,she smiled at Thom and walked up the stairs,kicking Capri's door while walking to her own.She left her door open,turning on the tv she took off her shirt only laying down in her diaper.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Oliver lowered his book to raise his eyebrow at both kids. "Hey, Capri? Can you keep your voice down?" He said casually, not really sure what was going on. He brought the book back up to his face. He was never one for babysitting, and rarely watched Capri and Trust very carefully. "And Trust, put some clothes on. Geez."
((Leaving soonish.))
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Trust ignored Oliver and continued watching Barney & Friends,she sipped on her juice box and hummed along to the song.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Thom didn't really have any reply for Capri and he wasn't going to deny that he did ignore her most of the time. If he were to be honest, he really didn't spend much time with his family members at all. He rolled his eyes and put down the apple which he had previously been munching on, deciding to go out and try to find Trust before something bad happened to her, but she then entered before he was able to leave. He let out a sigh of relief upon her entry. She was safe. She was OK, and that was all that really mattered. He was extremely thankful that she hadn't decided to stay out longer and was sure that someone would have gotten her if she had.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:10 pm

"CAPRI! PLEASE!" Nicole yelled "Silence, alright! That's not very nice! I'm going to get you grounded if you keep talking like that! Here's your food."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:12 pm

Capri slammed her books closed. She picked them up, threw them in her trash, and pulled the trash into the centre of her room. She left it open, and the title " Spelling books" was clearly seen. Then, she opened her closet, and reached for her small, red raincoat. It took a while, but she finally got it. She slipped it on, along with her red matching cap. Then, she pulled out her rainbow umbrella. When she walked downstairs, she slipped her feet into her rain-boots. " I'm leaving." She said, reaching for the door knob.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:15 pm

Oliver looked up again. "Capri, that's a stupid threat and you know it. You're not going anywhere." He said, looking her right in the eye. He didn't move to stop her, however, and didn't plan to. He knew she'd come running back in in under 10 minutes even if she really did leave.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:15 pm

Nicole held her head in her hands, a whimpering sound was heard. She was crying. "All.. my.. fault.." She said. "Its all my fault." She repeated, hoping to catch their attention, yet her right hand continued to bleed from the cuts.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:17 pm

" I'm going on a walk. Maybe I don't wanna come back, I don't know." She said, stuffing a lollipop into her mouth. " All you people see me as is the smart one. Well guess what? Stop thinking I'm super duper mature because I'm gifted!" She starting yelling, then twisted the door knob and ran outside, opening her umbrella. She was immediately hit by a taste of rain, but didn't look back. She didn't care. She allowed the rain to soak her face and bangs.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:20 pm

"Don't worry about it. She'll be back in minutes, I swear. She's doing it for attention." Oliver said, obviously unconcerned. "If she isn't back in 10 minutes, I can go out and look for her." He closed the book momentarily to look out the window. The rain was still coming down pretty hard. Okay, maybe he was a bit concerned now.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Nicole sat there waiting. She just sat there, crying, whimpering. She knew it had to attract someone.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Capri coughed as the rain hit her face. The hat was large, and bothered her. So, she threw it off and allowed her french braid to get soaking wet. Soon, she felt heavy and drenched in her rain coat, so she un-buttoned it and threw it on the floor. She threw her umbrella, too, and danced in the rain. It felt nice on her still-red skin. It also felt nice on the purple bump on her arm, and reduced the swelling.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:22 pm

"I'll go out after her if she doesn't come back in a while." Thom volunteered, concluding that he should be the one to go after her if she was out for too long as he was the oldest. She probably wouldn't really run away or anything, though. It was probably just a silly threat on her part that she most likely didn't really mean.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:24 pm

"Nicole, knock it off." Oliver said, slamming the cover of the book down and standing up. "If you're so worried, you can go search for her. Seriously, this isn't an emergency. Trust me, I know an emergency when I see one." He realized he was starting to sound a bit whiny, and took it down a notch. "Look, she's coming back. I promise." He said, lowering his voice.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Trust came down and saw Nicole crying,she gasped she ran towards Nicole and clingged to her leg 'Mwmommy what happened'?She asked her eyes full of pity and sorrow.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Capri's raincoat, Umbrella were left in a puddle, soaking wet. She continued to dance around, until she seen the woods. Curious, she wandered over to them. Her ankles felt nice in the tall grass, So she took her boots off. The woods were VERY small; only a tiny portion of land, that seemed to start and end when you entered them. Still, Capri entered them, being hidden in the bushes and the leaves.

(( It isn't really woods. Just sort of like a tiny forest backyard.))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:30 pm

[ I better stop fooling around with my desktop buddies. What happened?]
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:31 pm

"If you'd all rather sit around crying, I guess I'll go find her." Oliver snapped, tugging on his boots and heading out the door. He didn't bother with an umbrella or jacket, because he was fairly confident he was going to be back with Capri in under two minutes. "Alright, where is that little git?" He slammed the door behind him and took off down the street.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Nicole smiled. "Nothing sweety, nothing." She ignored Oliver. She put her head up, it was dry and there were no signs of tears. She was smiling, a quite awkward smile actually. She started giggling silently, which became a loud laugh soon after. "Let's go to your room, alright?" She said very politely, turned around and winked at Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Trust stared at Nicole,trying to find an answer 'Why does everyone hate me' Trust said a 1 tear slipping out of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:34 pm

((Nicole was being nice at Trust..))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:35 pm

Oliver walked against the heavy downpour. "How the heck am I going to find Capri in this mess?" He thought. "Well, I guess I can't go back into the house without her." He pushed his wet hair out of his face and continued searching.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:35 pm

Ribbon wrote:
((Nicole was being nice at Trust..))

[Not you,shes just talking about Capri she meant why does she hate her]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family RP (Redone!)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next