Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family RP (Redone!)

Go down 
+7
evan
Harmony
flower
MsJoyMaeda
Primrose
Flynn
YEEZUS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Capri sat in a bush, covered up. The rain was starting to come down harder, and Capri was soaking wet. She kept sneezing, but she didn't care. She digger around in the mud, and smiled when she found some worms. She played around with them, pushing them around with a stick.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Thom, upon seeing Oliver exit, let out a quiet sigh of irritation. He decided to follow Oliver out to look for Capri as they were both younger than him and it could get dangerous for either one of them. He walked up to the door to their apartment and, without saying a word to Nicole, left, slamming the door behind him. He was dreading going outside at the moment as cold, rainy weather had never really been his favourite. He stood for a moment, thinking before continuing out of the apartment complex.

((Sorry for any typos. I was in a hurry while writing this. ))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:38 pm

(( It's fine.))

Capri sneezed yet again, this time snot shooting out of her nose. She wiped her face with her sleeve, and sniffled. She was beginning to get extremely cold, and her lips were already purple.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Ugh... I better do something. Heather gets off the couch. Okay, I can barley feel my legs.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Hallie looked over her box of Wheat Thins, groaning at the children's noise. She let out a large scream and started walking into the rain. She ran after Oliver and turned him around. "What's with all of you today? First you all start screaming about a spider, and now all the children are prancing around like someone just died!" she yelled, her eyes growing cold - narrowing. She crossed her arms and taped her foot impatiently. "Well?" she asked, looking back at the kids yelling in the hall.

Last edited by Joy on Thu May 09, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:41 pm

"Oliver!!! Capri!" Thom called out, looking around him for one of them. The rain was getting in his eyes and making it harder to see than usual. Besides that, even if it was raining there were still plenty of people scrambled all over the sidewalks, something that Thom was sure would make this search a lot harder than it needed to be.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:43 pm

Capri begins to sneeze un-controllably, then falls into the mud. " Blehghg.."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:43 pm

"Hallie, you're so careless you don't even know what's going on, huh? Capri got an allergic reaction and now she just ran away! She could be frozen or catch a fever by now!" She said, feeling the urge to slap her, but instead she stomped on her foot with great strength.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Capri noticed some ants crawling towards her. ' Uh oh.. Ants.. Allergic.." Capri backs away, and into the trunk of a tree. When the ants follow her, she screams EXTREMELY loud at the top of her lungs.

" EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECK!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Oliver ran out further into the rain. "Crap, where is that little git." He thought, struggling to see against the rain. He coughed once. "Okay, if I can't find her in 15 minutes I'm going in, Capri or no. I can't afford to make myself sick over this." He could just barely make out her scream, but he couldn't tell which direction it came from. Capri was doing a very good job of hiding.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:49 pm

" ANTS HELP! ALLERGIC! AH!" Capri screamed at the top of her lungs, yet again.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Oliver coughed again. "Well, at least I'm in earshot of her. She can't be too far off." He tried to find the source of the scream, rather unsuccessfully. "It's totally going to be her fault if I come down with something."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Capri attempted to climb the tree, but couldn't. Quickly, she jumped up and squashed the ants, then ran out of the mini forest. She slipped on a patch of mud, and fell face-first into it.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Oliver eventually found Capri. She was in far worse shape than he was. "Oh god." he thought frantically, turning her over and checking her pulse. "Okay, okay. She's breathing." He coughed a couple more times, then carefully picked Capri up by the middle. She was fairly light, and he managed to carry her back to the house. "Hey guys. I found her." Oliver gasped, putting Capri down on the couch and clutching his chest. "Man, what an ordeal."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Heather was feeling tired. She didn't know why. She yawns again. I wonder what my... 'siblings' ... are up to. Man, it's hard calling them siblings. I'm a foster kid.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:03 pm

Capri coughed. " I wanna go back outside, I don't like living here." She said, reaching for the door.

(( Have to go shower now, be back soon.))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:04 pm

"Okay, now that this is over, I'm going to bed." Oliver said, walking back upstairs. It was only about 8:30, but he felt oddly tired. "Great. I did come down with something. Thanks a bunch, Capri." he thought, then remembered that Capri was probably a whole lot worse. She had been out there longer, and on top of that she was only five. Oliver fell back on his bed. He was determined not to complain.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:06 pm

Trust saw Capri ''CAPRI'' she ran to her ''I'm sowwy for acting like a brwat I dwidn't mwean two''! she said crying,she hugged Capri getting mud all over her chest.

(She only has a diaper on)
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Thom was still outside searching for Oliver and Capri. He hadn't seen them since they both left and he wasn't sure if he would see them anytime soon. He was silently debating whether or not he should continue looking for them or if he should go back to the apartment and see if they had returned there. He hadn't seen either of them go back to the apartment, but he doubted that he would ever find them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:09 pm

[[ ron, my character was talking to yours ]]

Hallie screamed, "..and this is the game show where everybody wins but Hallie, goodbye folks!" she said sarcastically. She stormed back inside and looked at Capri, she picked her up and looked her in the eye. "Next time you do something like that, you'll get lost. We won't find you, and then.. you'll have to live in the wild. Worst case scenario" she said, hugging her tight afterward. She set her down and past Olive (girl or boy?) "git" she mumbled, running up the stairs. Hallie headed into the bathroom and dropped her clothes, stepping into the shower.

Last edited by Joy on Thu May 09, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:11 pm

((We know. You've told us this 3 times at least.))

Oliver rolled over onto his side. "Just be a man and suffer." he told himself silently. "I'm probably not even all that feverish."

((Be back tomorrow morning, guys. Don't post too much))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Heather stretches her arms and legs. The feeling of getting a good stretch! She remembers that she left her black cap in the kitchen. She goes back to the kitchen to get it.

[LOL She's so clueless to what's going on... that's like me x3]
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:16 pm

Trust wiped her tears,she placed a blanket on Capri and sat in the living room.''Nicole,why is Hallie so mean''?Trust asked rubbing her eyes and yawning.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:23 pm

[I'm so distracted by my Shimejis xD]

Heather walks into the living room. She sees Trust and Capri. "Wh-what happened?" She walks over to them and bends down to their level.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:29 pm

[[ She's not mean. She was stating what would happen if we didn't find her ]]

Hallie finished washing herself, she picked up her clothes and put them in the hamper. Hallie got a fresh pair of clothing and put them on, putting a towel around her head. She headed downstairs and grabbed her laptop out of Trust's way "Don't touch!" she said loudly, sitting at the table beside her and going on Twitter. "When life gives you lemons, put them in your bra. It won't help anything, but you'll get some attention." She mumbled as she typed it in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family RP (Redone!)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next