Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family RP (Redone!)

Go down 
+7
evan
Harmony
flower
MsJoyMaeda
Primrose
Flynn
YEEZUS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Nicole smiled. "Trust, you're awake!" She said, surprised. "Do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Capri felt a slight bit of jealousy. She walked up to Nicole with her head down. She took the sandwich. " Thanks.." She murmured. She sat down at the table, practicing her spelling of B words with a slight tear slipping down her eye. She pushed the sandwich away.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:55 pm

Nicole turned around and went after Capri. "What? Did I do something wrong?" She asked. "Is there anything wrong with the sandwich? You haven't even tasted it. C'mon, give it a try. I bet you'll like it. I did it with much love!"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:57 pm

" Maybe you should give it to Trust. You seem to like feeding her." Capri muttered, scribbling down words.

Butterfly
Bee
Backpack

(( By the way, Capri is five. She spells good because she's gifted.))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:05 pm

"Well, you know I can't split myself in half. Don't be jealous. I did this sandwich for you. I'd appreciate it if you ate it." Nicole said. "I only have 2 arms and 2 legs. I can't take care of both of you at a time!" She said, in a louder voice. "So, whenever you need me, just ask. But I'm not a slave. I don't work for you or for her!" She said, louder, almost yelling. She sighed. "Now, do you need anything?" She said in a calm, polite voice.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Capri turns to face Nicole, with tears in her eyes. Then, without thinking, she lifts her hand and smacks the plate of the table. It smashes, the sandwich crushing. Capri grabs her stuff, gets up, pushes Nicole out of her way, then runs upstairs. " I'M ONLY FIVE! I HATE YOU ALL!" She screams, slamming her door and jumping on her bed, crying.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Nicole was pushed in the floor, where there were broken pieces scattered around everywhere. She landed on her right hand, and got cut. It immediately started bleeding. She bit her lip to stop herself from screaming. "Well, that's it!" Nicole yelled, throwing the dirty sandwich into the trash can." She ran up to Capri's room, locking the door behind her. "Who do you think you are, huh, HUH?!" She yelled. "I try to act nice for you, prepare food for you, and THIS is how you repay me?" She continued to yell. "You are spoiled, stubborn and mean. That is the truth about you. There are people your age who are starving to death right now, and you are throwing your food away like you don't even care. You might be gifted and all, but it is not good to be around you because you complain about every little thing!!!" She yelled. She showed her right hand, which was bleeding. "Seems like you didn't even care! How do you think I got this? YOU! That plate immediately shattered into pieces, and you pushed me to the floor, AND IT CUT MY FREAKING HAND!"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Capri looked up. Then, she began to cry. As her tears streamed down her face, she began to speak." I.." She took a breath before saying the next words. All of a sudden, a slider crawled up her arm. Capri is deadly allergic to bugs; the littlest bite could be life threatening. Nicole forgot to spray her room the other night. The spider bit her, her eyes widened. Then, the fell to to floor, in-conscious, Nicole's words still haunting her.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:27 pm

((you know, Nicole is not mom, so she isn't the one who puts repellent on.))

Nicole looked around nervously. "M-mom.. MOM!!" She yelled, killing the spider. She watched in horror as Capri's body started to swell. "MOOOM!" She carried Capri downstairs, placing her on the kitchen table and looked desperately for medicine. "Allergy shots.. Allergy shots.. Here! I've got it!" She said, taking out an empty shot. She placed a couple of pills into the empty shot, added water and injected it into where the spider bit her. She placed her hand on Capri's forehead, it was not longer hot, and the redness was disappearing. It was much better, it was slowly becoming less swollen, until it became perfectly normal. She took a deep breath. "A-are you okay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:01 am

Joy wrote:
Is it too late to sign up? I find this very interesting. (idk if we're allowed bumping apps)
((I don't see the problem. We only started yesterday.))

Oliver woke up to the sound of Nicole screaming, but didn't get out of bed. If it wasn't serious, there was no point in going down there, and if it was there was nothing he could do to help. He was vaguely aware of the fact he hadn't eaten since breakfast, but paid no mind to it. "There is no way I'm coming out of my room for the rest of today. I'd probably break something, or trip and snap my spine on the floor. Or worse, set the house on fire." he thought.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:13 am

"I'm do--" Julia hesitated to finish. She could just watch, and fall to the ground. "Why...is...it...always...so...peaceful.....just...to..stay...in..my..room......"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:18 am

"Well, sounds like Nicole stopped screaming. Must have been nothing important." Oliver thought, picking a broken pencil off the floor and throwing it across the room, where it bounced off the wall and landed a couple feet from where it was originally. Oliver groaned. "There is absolutely nothing to do."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:36 am

Capri began to cough rubbing her red eyes. They were still blood shot and sore. A bump was forming on the area she got bit. It was purple too. Capri didn't want to cry In-front of Nicole, because she was scared of her. So, she turned her body the other way and stuffed her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:43 am

"Alright. That's it." Thought Oliver, dragging himself out of bed. He started down the stairs. "I can't be that superstitious. I only fell backwards down the stairs twice, and bumped into Heather once. Besides, she wasn't even mad at me." Then he noticed Capri lying on the table. He turned to Nicole. "What's the explanation for this one?" He sighed, rolling his eyes. He really hated to see Capri in such a state, but wasn't in the mood to act sympathetic.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:01 am

alice woke up in her lonely room. she rapidy dress up because she still need to work.
[im really sorry i havent on for 2days]
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:22 am

"No, seriously. What happened?" Oliver said, raising his voice slightly. "I go upstairs for two hours or so, and then you're screaming your head off and Capri's lying on her face on the table." He looked over at Capri, his face going rather pale. "Is she okay or not?"
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:35 am

alice did her work for 4hours. "im off to worl bye" as she said goodbye to her boss. then she started to walk to her favourite place to relax. "at last my sallary will be tomorrow" as she yawn. she arrived at the playground and sat on the swing
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:57 am

Oliver looked Capri over. She appeared to be conscious and breathing. he decided that as long as she wasn't going to die, he didn't need to be too worried. He shrugged, and went upstairs without another word.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:15 am

"Oliver.. she's alright. She got bit by a spider, and she's allergic. But its fine.. I gave her the allergy shots. She might need some ice and cream in the irritated area." Nicole said, carrying Capri in her hands, and turned her around so she was facing Nicole. "I'm sorry.. I was angry.. Forgive me please? Everything's gonna be alright. Go rest in my room while I spray repellent in yours. Whenever you need me, just call my name out. I'll bring you food, water, whatever you need." She said, smiling. She put her down and held her hand as she walked to Nicole's room and put her in the bed.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:21 am

Oliver nodded, then ran back into his room, closing the door. "Maybe I'm not so unlucky. I never had any allergies, and heck, I've lived through a lot of crap. I'm sure if I had been Capri's age, I'd be in worse shape than I am now." He thought, shoving some stray erasers back into his desk. "Capri isn't going to die, and I guess that's all that matters for the moment."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:44 am

Nicole placed Capri in the bed, covering her with sheets and put her head under a cushion. "Okay. I'm going to put repellent in your room. Once I'm done, you can ask me and I'll do whatever you need so you feel better. Now, do you need anything? Maybe an ice pack?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:41 pm

Oliver went back down into the kitchen to get something to eat. "Well, that was freaky. But I guess it's over now." He thought. "What a crappy day."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:41 pm

[what happened?]
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:42 pm

((Capri got a spider bite and had a bad allergic reaction, I think, but other than that not much has happened.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Capri nods, turning over. The infected area on her arm is blue, with a large purple bump. " Mommy keeps pills in the medicine cabinet." She murmurs. " She said they work " Inside your body."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family RP (Redone!)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next