Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family RP (Redone!)

Go down 
+7
evan
Harmony
flower
MsJoyMaeda
Primrose
Flynn
YEEZUS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Oliver grabbed his book, lying on his stomach on the living room floor. "I've read this at least 8 times before, but it's a lot more entertaining than listening to Trust scream." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm

Capri turned to Trust. " Wanna try'?"
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:43 pm

Trust's eyes twinkles and she shrieks ''Ywea Ywea''! She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Oliver felt himself becoming a little fatigued. "I can't go to bed now. It's way too early." He thought, staring up at the clock. He turned back to the book. "I hope tomorrow will be more exiting."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Capri giggles, then pulls Trust onto her leg. She dips her fingers in some green paint, and gets some fresh paper. " Go ahead, try."
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Trust giggles,she puts her hands on the paper and makes squidgy lines and makes circles and she drools.''I'm magical''! Trust screams cheering and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Oliver kept reading a couple more minutes, but the exhaustion overcame him, and he slipped forward onto the book, fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Hallie rolled her eyes. "What is it now?" she groaned. Hallie walked into her room which she had to share with Olive. She sat on her side of the room and looked at Olive in her slumber. (his?)
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:08 pm

[It's Oliver]

Heather plops back on the couch. She opens her journal to the first page, and read her first short story. She smiles. Man, my 11-year-old me was such a lover for similes and metaphors.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:32 pm

Trust skips into Oliver's rooms and shrieks ''I'M MAGICAL'' she yells waving an imaginary wand in the air cheering,her pink locks bouncing up and down.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:58 pm

Hallie stood up from her bed. "Trust, this is my room too. We are trying to rest. Please leave, fairy princess" she smiled and helped trust out.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:18 pm

Trust pouted ''I'll catch a wizard on you''! Trust yelled running to her room and going to her bed.Falling asleep on the bed without covering herself,just her in her diapers.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Heather continues reading her stories. She keeps on smiling. Heh... maybe I should show everyone the stories I wrote when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Hallie sighed. She got up and went to Trust's room, crinkling her nose the moment she walked in. She got out some wipes, baby powder, and a fresh diaper, setting it to the side of the bed. She wiped Trust's hands and feet, wincing at the mess. Hallie opened the diaper and immediately regretted her decision, she turned her head and began to wipe Trust's butt. Hallie began to put the baby powder all over her butt, putting on the diaper just snug. "Ew" she whispered throwing the dirty diaper into the waste bin. She grabbed a teal shirt off Trust's dresser along with a dark blue skirt, she ever so carefully slipped it on her making sure to cover her with her blankets before she left. Hallie yawned, "I'm dead" she managed before she fell face first into her bed.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:07 pm

((Are you guys all adopted already? :OO or whut? ))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:33 pm

((um, ya. we start off in the house. everybody's already there.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:36 pm

((RIBBON!! You're my hero!! Thank you for telling me. Um.. but my problem is how could I start to go in the house. >.>))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:38 pm

((well, just start normally. your character should've been living there for a while now, unless he/she has been recently adopted.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:47 pm

((ohh! I'll try.))

Alice has been adopted by (What family is going to adopt me btw? ) She was really happy when she got adopted because she will not be alone anymore. They ride on the car and they arrived at the very very big house. "Woah! This house is soo big!" As Alice shouted.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:17 am

Joy wrote:
Hallie rolled her eyes. "What is it now?" she groaned. Hallie walked into her room which she had to share with Olive. She sat on her side of the room and looked at Olive in her slumber. (his?)

(( Have you actually been reading my posts? My character's name is Oliver, I have made it clear he is a guy, and he's not in his room either.))

Oliver woke up a couple hours later. He picked up the book, putting it back on the shelf. "Well, there goes another 40 minutes or so. I wonder what time it is." He thought, looking up at the clock. It was a bit after 1:00 AM. "Geez. Maybe I should have stayed asleep."
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:21 am

Alice saw so many things around the house or it is going to be called a mansion. She went into her new room. She saw a very nice room. The paintings, The wallpaper, The bed and almost everything is perfect.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:46 am

((Sebastian, this isn't a mansion. It's a small apartment. Castiel made it a middle class/poor family as opposed to the millionaires of the previous RP.))
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:49 am

((oh! Okay.. Thank you for letting me know. ))
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:10 pm

Trust wrapped herself in a blanket and heard footsteps around the house,she hopped off her bed and grabbed her binky and popped it in her mouth.She walked to where the noise was coming from,and stopped in front of a stranger ''STRANGER DANGER'' Trust yelled !
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:21 pm

((I thought they were living in a small house, not apartment.. Ron? w/e))

Hallie brushed her teeth and curled the ends of her hair, making sure to put on a decent amount of mascara. "There" she said, proud of her work. She went to the kitchen and nibbled on an eclaire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family RP (Redone!)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next