Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family RP (Redone!)

Go down 
+7
evan
Harmony
flower
MsJoyMaeda
Primrose
Flynn
YEEZUS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:20 pm

"Good." Nicole said, going down to the kitchen and taking out the medicine back, and went back to her room, where Capri was laying.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:41 pm

Heather was unaware of what was happening. She tries to get comfortable on the couch. Ugh... I don't know what to write... She yawns.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Oliver finished eating and went out into the living room, grabbing a book and sitting on the edge of the windowsill. "Hey, maybe I'll pull out my guitar later." he thought, watching a cat run across the street from the window. "Maybe today doesn't have to suck." He usually felt better after eating something, today was no exception. He almost forgot what happened to Capri.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:56 pm

[ Do I have to wait for approval or can I start to RP? ]
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:57 pm

[I think you can start]
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:16 pm

((Logging out. Maybe I'll be back later this evening, but more likely tomorrow morning.))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:18 pm

[[ then what's happening? ]]
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:20 pm

((Not much is happening. Capri had an allergic reaction to a spider bite, but everyone else is pretty much doing boring stuff. ))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:24 pm

Hallie ignored the weak shrills coming from inside the house, rolling her eyes - annoyed. What did those idiots do this time? Hallie looked at the ground "you can do this" she repeated to herself. Hallie stuck her arms out and did a cartwheel, turning her body and doing a back handspring afterward. "Yes!" she shouted. Hallie cartwheeled around the house in joy.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Trust pouted she climbed out of her bed and sat in a corner scribbling on a wall.She went and took a crayon and stood and the door with only a diaper 'I HWATE FWOU'' she yelled mimicking Capri and slamming her door.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:30 pm

Heather places the journal on her face. I have no idea what I'm doing. She was now laying down on the couch. I just don't know what to write!

[wow that's so like me]
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:33 pm

Trust scribbled a picture on her Art Wall,'A,B,C,D,E,F,G' Trust sang the ABC's and ran outside stumbling on the way.She saw Hallie and ignored her,she went on the porch and played with the pebbles and the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:36 pm

"Honey, honey, she had an emergency. I can't take care of both of you. You both stay here in my room, I'll bring your toys and maybe you two can get along!" She picked up Trust and placed her in the bed, in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:37 pm

Hallie stood up, panting. "I'm..dying" she whispered. She walked in the house, ignoring Capri's allergic reaction and went straight to the kitchen. She sighed, tapping her fingers on the counter. "What to eat... What to drink.. what can I do??" she mumbled. Suddenly Hallie remembered her mom putting some food in the fridge from her recent re-stock in groceries. Hallie opened the fridge and pulled out Iced Tea, she went over to the pantry and got out the box of wheat thins. Hallie sat at the counter and opened the box, taking a sip of her Iced Tea. She put her hand in the box and squealed, a butterfly flew out of the box. She looked in the box, dazed "Whatever" like she cared. Hallie began to stuff her face.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Capri sat up. Small bumps were on her face, and her arm was still blue. " No. I'm gwoing tow mwy room, were its supposed to be safe." Capri muttered, slipping off the bed and stomping to her room. She takes her spelling books out, scribbling words. " All mowm wants mew to do is pwractice.." She muttered.

(( I'm typing with Ws because Capri has no front teeth, so she talks differently. Like I did when I was five. I had no front teeth.))

Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:44 pm

Trust smiled at Capri ''Ywou Hwave A Bwoo Bwoo''? Trust said tilting her head to the side like a lost puppy.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:48 pm

" Yes, And Quite frankly I should be getting more attention than you. But It's okay, waddle around acting like a one year old when you're like three!" Capri slammed her door, sitting at her desk opening her spelling books. " All mom wants me to do is practice.." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Thom quickly raced downstairs and into the kitchen, looking halfway possessed. He had to eat something as soon as possible. He hastily snatched an apple from the kitchen counter and took a large bite out of it. He took a minute to appreciate the flavour of the apple before he bit another chunk out of it. He was sure by now that he had indeed missed lunch, and that didn't make him all too happy. In fact, he was rather moody, if anything.

((I don't even know what I just typed but I had to get back into the roleplay somehow. ;~; ))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Trust scrunched up her face and kicked her door ''I hwate ywou!Ywou a a bwad swister!i dwid nwothing to ywou and you treat me lwike PWOO''! Trust screamed she ran to her room crying and walked out the door,walking into an alley a few blocks from home.She covered her head with her hoodie and slumped near a trash can crying.

Last edited by Candee on Thu May 09, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:51 pm

((there are no woods outside, it is an apartment (i think) and its in the middle of a city, plus its raining.))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:53 pm

So bored. Heather lets the journal fall off her face and land onto a floor. Call me lazy bones. I don't feel like doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:54 pm

[I changed it,so shes in an alley now]
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Capri sighs, opening her spelling books. She pulls her play computer off her shelf, and flips it open. She opens the game " Spelling world," and begins to play.

*Computer voice:*: is Banana spelt with two Ns or One?

----

" Two!" Capri clicks the number two.

" Good job!"

Last edited by Flower on Thu May 09, 2013 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling.)
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Thom stared after Trust as she stormed off. He was a little bit surprised by her sudden change in behaviour, but quickly shrugged it off as she was just a little kid.
"Is anyone going to go after her...?" he asked, looking from each person in his sight to the next. While Trust wasn't exactly acting strange or anything, he figured it would be dangerous for her to run off on her own.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Capri began to imitate Trust. " My name is Trust, I'M A STUPID BRATTY BABY WHO WILL JUST DIE WITHOUT ALL THE ATTENTION IN THE WORLD!!!!!" Capri yelled at the top of her lungs, making sure everyone could hear her, throwing her pack of markers across the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family RP (Redone!)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next