Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family RP (Redone!)

Go down 
+7
evan
Harmony
flower
MsJoyMaeda
Primrose
Flynn
YEEZUS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:23 pm

Capri was sitting at her small desk, concentrating hard on her spelling books. She was working with four-five letter words, such as " Apple" and "Maybe." Her small, sweaty hand gripped around her pencil hard, her little feet swinging her over chair. They couldn't reach the ground. Capri heard the sounds of rain, and she reached over to the clear glass jar on her desk to grab another lollipop. It was green. She pulled the clear plastic off, and stuck the lollipop into her mouth. Finally, she became bored and pushed her chair out. She waddled to the door, opening it and closing it behind her. Capri waddled to the closest door to her; Oliver's. She discovered it was half open, and quickly ran into her room to get her pencil and some of her spelling books. Then, she took a deep breath and knocked on his door softly. " H-hello? Oliver? Can I practice my spelling with you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:25 pm

"Sure, Capri." Oliver said cheerfully, glad to have something to do. "I'd be happy to help you with spelling." He sat down on the edge of his bed, gesturing for Capri to sit.

((I have to go play Dungeons & Dragons in like, 10 minutes, and by then my mom will be home, so I might have to log off soon. Just giving you a warning.))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Heather enters the kitchen and goes to the refrigerator. Let's see. Bacon, lettuce, 6 tomatoes, jar of mayonnaise. Maybe I can make a BLT sandwich with mayo. She closes the refrigerator door and gets the bread from the cupboard.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:34 pm

(( Okay. Thanks for the heads up.))

Capri's face began to glow, and she quickly ran to Oliver's bed, and jumped up. She placed her spelling books In-front of her and Oliver, opening it to page 13. The title said, " Words that start with A-mixed." " I'm learning grade one words." Capri said proudly. She handed the book to Oliver. " I already practiced these. Pick one and I will spell it out. If I'm wrong, I'll try until I get it right!" Capri giggled, and held her head up high, a face of determination appearing on her face. " I'm ready." She said.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:36 pm

Oliver laughed. "Okay, how about...alligator. Can you spell that one?" He asked Capri.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:38 pm

" Hm.. A-l-l-i-g-a-t-o-r. Alligator!" Capri smiled, and sat back. " Did I spell it right?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:40 pm

"Yeah, you're pretty good at this for your age." Said Oliver, giving Capri a thumbs-up. "I totally sucked at spelling when I was 5."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Heather opens the bag of bread and takes out two pieces. She puts them on a plate. She takes out the bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and the jar of mayonnaise from the fridge. She cuts up the tomatoes with a knife, and she washes the lettuce. She puts the bacon in the microwave.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:44 pm

" That's only because I'm gifted." Capri replied. " I'm not good at anything else."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:49 pm

Oliver grinned. "Relax. You don't have to be good at everything." He said. "Besides, you're better than me at most things. You have good social skills, for instance. Well, better than mine anyway."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:53 pm

" I know. Are you allergic to everything? I'm allergic and scared of anything but Cats and Dogs and Bugs. But I hate bugs and I'm allergic to Dogs. I wish I had a cat." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:55 pm

((I have to leave now goodbye be back tomorrow))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Heather was now spreading the mayo on her BLT sandwich. She puts the piece of bread on top and takes a bite. She puts a little too much mayo on, so it was getting on her face. She didn't bother to pick up a napkin to wipe her face. Go ahead, call me a slob.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:19 pm

(I just joined!My characters name is Trust and shes only 3 c:)

Trust

Trust grabbed her binky and stumbled down the stair case ''BAH'' she screamed tapping her binky on the wooden handle ''Me Hungry''! Trust yelled she popped her binky in her mouth and swung her legs back and fourth waiting for someone to feed her.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:33 pm

Heather gets a cup from the cupboard and gets herself some milk. She heard Trust making all of these noises. She sighs and walks to the staircase. She sees Trust sitting on the steps. She walks up to her and bends down to her level. "I guess you're hungry" She smiles. "I'll make you some oatmeal if you like"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:36 pm

Nicole covered her ears. She went downstairs and took out a pack of baby food and a small spoon. "Trust!" She said, going up the stairs to her room. She picked her up and put her in a little stool with a tiny table and placed the pack of baby food. She took her spoon and smiled. "Say 'aaahh'!" She said. "Open that cute baby mouth! Say 'aaahh'!" She turned around and watched Heather. "If she's still hungry after this, I'll inform you."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:39 pm

@Candee my character is five.

Capri smiles, and gathers her stuff. "I'm hungry. I'm going to go get a snacky!!" She smilies again, then slides off the bed. Quickly, she runs to her room, pouring her spelling books on her small desk. Then, She skips down the hallway, going down the steps. " Excuse me, Trust, Nicole and Heather." She smiles, tickling Trust's chin then hopping down the stairs.

----

When Capri gets to the kitchen, she gets herself a juice box and some crackers, then sits at the table, eating them quietly and politely.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:42 pm

Trust giggled ''AH'' she says and taps her hands on her stool.She smiles at Capri ''CAPI CAPI''! She squeals giggling.She eats the food,a little getting out of her mouth ''yummy yummy'' she says.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Heather smiles. "You like it, don't you?" She says. Heather grabs her cup of milk off the table and drinks it. She puts the cup back down when she was done drinking. Now it looks like she has a milk mustache.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Nicole smiled. She put the spoon in Trust's mouth again, and wiped the food off with a cloth napkin. "Yummy!" She said, tickling Trust gently. "Say 'aaahh'!"
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:08 pm

'Ahhh'! Trust obeyed Nicole and opened her mouth,the flavors interested Trust in such a way she wanted more ''Moar Moar''! Trust cheered smiling.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Nicole continued putting spoonfuls in Trust's mouth until the back was over. She took the cloth napkin and cleaned her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:16 pm

Trust frowned ''No More''? she said pouting,and crossing her arms on her chest 'Hmph'' she said twinkling her eyes,her lips trembled as if she was going to cry.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Julia went over to Oliver frantically. "Oh crap! o you know how hard it is practicing all your prayers for you Bat Mitzvah, while balancing all of your hobbies and school?!" She sat next to Capri, and stroked her hair. "Was it that hard for you?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:22 pm

"I'll go get some more." She said, picking Trust up and walking down to the kitchen. She opened the drawer and took out another pack. She put Trust in a stool in the kitchen and started feeding her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family RP (Redone!)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next