Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family RP (Redone!)

Go down 
+7
evan
Harmony
flower
MsJoyMaeda
Primrose
Flynn
YEEZUS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:43 pm

Trust took off her shirt and dropped it on the shirt and slipped off her skirt only in diaper,and her hair up in a messy bun.She ran around ''STRANGER DANGER'' she yelled at Hallie and ran down stairs,''STRANGER DANGER''.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:45 pm

Nicole was asleep. It was early in the morning. She woke up at 6:50, when she remembered something.. It was the last day before summer break!
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:54 pm

(dude, common. you can't just control time like that. it's modern day.

Okay, I am not Rping at the moment. I'm just stating what she's doing because it's a lot.

Hallie winced in the sunlight. "another day of school, another day of sports, just another boring day" she mumbled, picking up trust. "Hey, you have Junior Kindergarten today, it's not time to start yelling at your new adopted sister". She picked her up and took off her diaper, putting baby powder and potty training pants. "You know how to use the potty, all you need to do is sit on it and push. Then wipe with that paper roll that's on the wall okay?" she said, putting a dress, socks and sneakers on her. She set her on the bed and put some skinny jeans, and a cute shirt on. She paired it with a dark gray leather jacket and black sparkly flats. She put her cleats in a bag along with her gym clothes and basketball jersey. "Well, it's off to school for us, I packed your food already." she put Trust's lunchbag in her backpack along with 2 spare dresses, and running shoes. She also put her favorite book in there, "Spongebob's driver's test". Hallie picked Trust up and put the backpack on her back, she also put trust on her head. hallie put her backpack on her own back and carried her sports gear. She walked to school and set trust down with her class in line. "Have a good day, trust. Now give me a little hug?" she asked, rubbing on her head. Hallie looked at her watch, 5 minutes before the bell would ring.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:57 pm

Trust hugged Hallie ''Bye''! She said running in to the class room,getting out a book and crayons.Giggling,and laughing with her friends and singing a small tune in her head.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:27 pm

Tristan was in his new room,the walls were painted black and there were nice posters of bands,everything a boy needed.His Piano and Guitar in the corners,his laptop on his bedside.He propped on his Piano bench and began playing ''All Back'' By Chris Brown and humming to the song.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Heather has fallen asleep on the couch. Her journal was on the floor. Her short black hair was getting all messy.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:34 pm

Hallie went into her classroom, she got a ton of compliments on her outfit and she smiled. Hallie sat at her desk and began to tap her pencil on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:46 pm

Tristan forgot he had class,he got his book bag and ran to school he re-applied his deodorant and walked into the class room.He sat in the front,and waited for the teacher to start the lesson.He remembered one the adopted kids where in his class,he sighed and began doodling in his book.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:35 pm

Hallie grimaced as she heard the loud shrill of the bell. "Next period!" the teacher roared. Great, P.E Hallie went into the change room and changed. She laced up her cleats, making sure to put on deodorant before walking out to the school-yard. There were several girls there, all tough looking and ready to go. Hallie rolled her eyes at the try hards.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:47 pm

Alice was in her room. Whistling Whistling. She Don't know what to do anymore. She is bored. Very bored person. She crawl to her bed and lay down. "This is Boring!" As She shouted very loud slamming a pillow on her head.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:42 am

Oliver had stayed home from school, as he often did nowadays. It seemed he was pretty good at playing sick. He was sitting upright on the floor, staring at nothing. He knew he was probably going to be in trouble if he ever decided to go back to school, but right now he didn't give a crap. "I wonder how Hallie can be so enthusiastic."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:46 pm

Heather didn't get off the couch. As much as she loved school, she felt tired. She just slept all day.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Trust got her book bag and waited on the steps on in front of the school,yep you guessed it Trust left class.She turned the corner,and followed where her memories took her.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:29 pm

(( School Time, eh?))

Capri skipped around her room, pulling her white skirt on, along with her white tang top. She pulled her hair out of her ponytail, attempting to brush it but failing. Soon, she walked out of her room and just put her hair in a light ponytail. She walked down the stairs, getting her Dora bag and putting it on her back. " The bus is here for me!" She called. " See you in three hours!"

(( At my school, kindergarden is half day, and buses pick up afternoon kids, so I'll do that with Capri because she obviously can't walk to school on her own; She's only five.))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:33 pm

Hallie looked around, there was the garden club in the corner examining a white Lily she gasped when she noticed Heather wasn't there. She whipped out her phone and dialed her "HEATHER.. STOP SKIPPING SCHOOL! YOUR GARDEN CLUB IS OUT HERE AND I KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT HERE!" she yelled into the phone, slamming it shut before she got a chance to answer. Hallie put her phone in her bag and ran out to the P.E teacher. "Hello, Mr. Allan" she said as she began to jog in place.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:36 pm

When Capri was let off the bus, she waved at Hallie. " Hi Hallie!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:51 pm

"Hi Capri, I'm in P.E right now.. head off to your classroom!" she yelled across the field. She looked at Mr. Allan, batting her eyelashes. "So, rugby you say? I love rugby, I just love the aggression!" she smiled, tackling the nearest boy next to her. She picked up the rugby ball and threw it to Mr. Allan. "Let's go boys, HUT HUT!" she yelled, wooping and cheering.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:25 am

Oliver watched Heather out of the corner of his eye. She was, after all, considerably more interesting than the wall. He wasn't exactly sure if she was awake, and he sure as heck wasn't about to ask. "Maybe I don't care if I skip school." He thought, resting his head on his knees. "None of it matters to me."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:41 am

I'm going to die of exhaustion. I don't want to go to the track and field meet right now.

Hallie sighed as the loud shrill of the bell occurred yet again. "REALLY?" she yelled, "We were just getting things started!" she stuffed the ball in the boy's face. The one she tackled beforehand. She headed off to science, not like it was half as bad as history, she rolled her eyes at the thought of history. History, the only subject that wasn't in the 90's for her. History.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:53 pm

Capri waddled off the her classroom. She sat down, and pulled her writing papers out of her book. She began to practice her letters.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Hallie heard the bell ring, it was time to go home. She sighed and picked up her book bag, running to Trust's division. A lady was there with a clipboard, she looked startled to see Hallie. "And.. which one is yours?" the odd lady asked. Hallie smirked "Trust" she said, pointing towards her.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:25 pm

When the bell rang, Capri pulled her Dora knapsack over her back, and pushed her chair in. She ran out the door, to the bus. When she boarded, she ran to the back. Then bus headed toward the direction of her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family RP (Redone!)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10