Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family RP (Redone!)

Go down 
+7
evan
Harmony
flower
MsJoyMaeda
Primrose
Flynn
YEEZUS
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Heather wipes her mouth with the back of her hand. She gets some mayo off of her cheek with her finger. She then puts her finger in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Trust cheered ''YWAY'' she yelled ''I wuv Nicwole''! Trust said dipping her whole tounge in the pack and putting some on her hair.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:26 pm

"Ew," Julia scoffed at Heather. She turned back to Capri, asking if she could draw her something.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Capri smilies while watching Trust and Nicole. Finally, she gets up and tugs Nicole. " Nicole? Can you make Capri a sammich when you are done feeding Trust?" She sakes politely.

(( I meant to spell " Sandwich" as " Sammich."))

After asking Nicole, Capri turns to Julie. " Sure!" She smilies, pointing to some paper and markers on the table. " You can use MY STUFF."
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Trust stares at Julia,she just stared and stared.Trust heard her say 'Ew' to Heather.She started to cry and point at Julia whining.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:32 pm

Nicole looked at Capri. "Well, sure! What would you want in your 'sammich'?" She smiled. She used a wet tissue to clean the baby food on Trust's and took another spoonful and stuffed it in her mouth. "Yumm!" Nicole patted Trust gently, and started to sing a song to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:33 pm

"There's nothing wrong with putting your finger in your mouth" Heather looks at Julia. I think it's fine. Well, maybe it's because I am a tomboy
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:35 pm

Trust stopped crying,and her eyes became droopy,she closed her eyes and parted her lips,saliva coming from the corners.Her hands were on Nicole's shoulders her head falling backwards.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:39 pm

Nicole held Trust comfortably in her arms and continued singing the song with her beautiful voice and gave her a kiss in the forehead.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:13 pm

"Hmmm..." Capri thought for a moment. Then, she looked up at Nicole, her eyes glowing. "Turkey and Mayonoise!!" She jumped up and down. " Mayonoise!"

(( Spelt it as Mayonoise as purpose.)
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Trust stirred in her sleep,she heard screaming she yawned and dug her head in Nicole's neck getting comfortable in her arms.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Heather gets the rest of the mayo off of her face with the back of her wrist. Seriously, putting your finger in your mouth isn't gross. Yeah, I get my saliva on my finger, but it's not gross.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:41 pm

(OH MY FLIPPING GOSH. I never even started and I'm withdrawing.
Seriously 5 pages while I'm gone just wow)
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Oliver rolled onto his back. Once again, there was nothing to do. He didn't really feel like bothering any of his siblings. "Hey, maybe the rain's stopped." He thought, looking out the window hopefully. It hadn't. He heaved a sigh, and then crawled under the covers. "Might as well go back to sleep."

((Okay, I really have to go now. Be back 6:30 EST, don't post too much. Thanks.))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Capri furrowed her eyebrows, and walked up to Nicole. She pulled her pants. " I'm hungry, too!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Nicole felt someone pulling on her jeans. She turned around. It was Capri. "Please wait. I'm going to put Trust in her bed and i'll get you your 'sammich' with turkey and 'mayonoise'" She said. She carried Trust carefully, left her in her bed/crib and covered her with a warm blanket. She lifted her head gently and placed a pillow underneath. She kissed her on the forehead and went to the kitchen and started preparing a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Trust was in a whole new world,Nicole was like a mom Trust never had.She smiled in her sleep and turned over to her sides.She snuggled into her blanket,little snores slipping out of her mouth every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Heather takes off her black cap. She's been wearing it all day. Her short black hair is all frizzy. I don't care if someone points at me because of my hair. I like it like this.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:53 pm

Nicole made the sandwich with much care. She heated the a small piece of turkey in the microwave, cut it into thin pieces, then placed half of them on top of some bread. She took out the mayo and with a knife she started to put it on top of the turkey. Then she put the other half on top, then put the other piece of bread. She pressed it a bit so it would 'settle' better and put it on a nice plate. "Capri! Your sandwich is ready!" She said to her kindly.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 7:59 pm

Heather goes upstairs to her room to get her journal and her pencil. She comes back down to lay down on the couch. She turns to the blank page. I'm brain dead. I'm don't know what my short story is gonna be about.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:18 pm

Trust's green eyes fluttered open,and she sat up rubbing her eyes 'Mummy' she yelled softly to Nicole.She calls Nicole Mummy,'Feather'!She yelled to Heather.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:22 pm

As soon as he had finished with his book, Thom glanced out his window. It was still raining pretty hard and he couldn't tell what time it was as the sky was still as dark as it had previously been. He decided that it was far passed lunch time, whatever time in the day it currently was. His stomach felt like an endless pit that needed to be fed, and he would more than happy to feed it.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Is it too late to sign up? I find this very interesting. (idk if we're allowed bumping apps)
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Trust jumped in her crib,and saw Thom looking out the window 'Tho,Tho' she shrieked she banged on her handle bars,and shrieked again 'ThomThom'!
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Thom jerked his head to Trust as soon as she began screaming, but then realized that she was simply calling for him and felt somewhat foolish for having thought otherwise.
"Are you alright?" he called back to Trust, just to make sure everything was okay, nothing was wrong and she didn't need anything.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family RP (Redone!)   Family RP (Redone!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family RP (Redone!)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next